Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wing Week: One of the worst updates in ages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one that think this update is pretty cool lol. i mean, more wings
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

My only problem is that the recipes for these new wings are pretty random, the neon wings were pretty obvious but everything else was kind of confusing. The Ghoulish wings looked as if they came from something ghost related but they were actually from mines, and the new fried chicken wings apparently come from Growlactus. I dunno about you, but when I think "Indescribable space abomination" I don't think fried chicken.

I know Growtopia is weird with its items, I mean you call pull a scarf out of a person's body, but it's kinda hard for the Devs to expect us to find these rare new items when the only clue we have is that they drop from one of the many activities- which may or may not relate to the item itself.
      Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

Comment

im okay with there being a new annual event at the start of october instead of no updates, BUT I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEY MADE FRIED "OBVIOUSLY"-CHICKEN WINGS
        I WHOLEHEARTEDLY HATE THE NEW COUPONS

Insta: @limechickengt

Comment

• okay990gt
          okay990gt commented
          Editing a comment
          YEA SO ANGERY

• JimIzPro
          JimIzPro commented
          Editing a comment
          It's not even fried bro

I mean i kinda like it. Its something at least? Lol
        sigpic

Comment

I mean... hey man like everyone else is saying, this is better than nothing right? Can't really be complaining much, but only thing I have to say is that this update could had been more of a quality update than a quantity update.

Comment

• K4yNougat
            K4yNougat commented
            Editing a comment
            what quality updates, can you imitate the ones in your head

• JimIzPro
            JimIzPro commented
            Editing a comment
            The wings look quality to me, in quantity, not just the update in general lol

What was the last time a SHIRT was released that wasn't tied to some set/outfit? I remember Orange Shirt day during PAW 2018 or 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSmell View Post
            What was the last time a SHIRT was released that wasn't tied to some set/outfit? I remember Orange Shirt day during PAW 2018 or 2017
            orange shirt, is the most iconic prank by hamumu
            ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
            Youtube:mylocationgt
            Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• Mr Entry
              Mr Entry commented
              Editing a comment
              Uncle Roger's Polo T

I think this is a good update, new players can more freely find good wings they like. The spread of the release of gems also varies and for those of you who only care about DESTROY updates such as the release of the very OP IOTM, you better give up. Updates like that can actually destroy the game faster

Comment

• Jedaki
              Jedaki commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't say that there were anything wrong with the wings themselves. It's just that those could have easily been dissolved into other annual events such as the Ghoulish Wings for Halloween. There's no need for an annual event dedicated to wings.

• JimIzPro
              JimIzPro commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with Jedaki's point. We didn't need a week to have these wings in, instead, have these wings into different annual events.

it's annual, JUST STOOOOOOOOOP

#cancelwingweek

Comment

Hmm I think imagine is Growmoji weeks seems nice
              ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
              Youtube:mylocationgt
              Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

I don't see this update as a problem, it is better than they don't make any event so better for u to stop complaining their work unless you buy the game and organized it by yourself.

Comment

• Jedaki
                  Jedaki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The argument that it's better than no update is extremely bad. It's their job to make updates and honestly having no update is better than a badly thought-out update that will hurt the game in the long run.

I and my friends actually like the update. We can finally afford cool and big wings at such a relatively low price. I mean there are a lot of big wings with cool effects that are cheap but this event widens the very limited choices that we noobs have.

Comment

• Jedaki
                  Jedaki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually there are 22 wings that cost less than the Wing Week wings (does not include different colors of crystal wings or wing week wings). There are plenty of choices for wings you can wear. The fact that big and 'cool' wings are cheap, it makes the other more expensive big wings slowly irrelevant which removes any accomplishment from obtaining then when you could get a wing just as cool for a lot cheaper.

Thinking about it, this is is quite a smart way to "counter" gem inflation, using big flashy wings in return for gems? That seems pretty smart, ngl
                Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• BattleCat
                  BattleCat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, that's a plus for the update, but comparing it to the minuses won't do a single thing.

• Corrects
                  Corrects commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I understand having almost more than 7 wings a year is frustrating but look on the brighter side, more cosmetic, I guess

• myLocation
                  myLocation commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Imagine Ubisoft read this comment, i'm sure he/she smarter than me.

Ngl the music wings are pretty unique.
                Cheap Stuff in THANOS

I'm a Solo Gamer Playing an Multiplayer Game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TrxpfE6A

Comment

I think growtopia want we buy gems from store. I agree and disagree about it, and I think its normal and good.

Harvestfest we spend gems to buy Bmc necklace,
                  1-7 oct we spend gems to buy 7 wings + iotm

I really really wait HALLOWEEN fest because I think the best item at this event. Prepare your gems haha

Comment

Working...
                  X