Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wing Week: One of the worst updates in ages.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• myLocation
    replied
    I agree with this.

Leave a comment:

• Apen3056
    replied
    IT SHOULD BE MUSICAL WINGS ALSO MADE FROM COMBINE!

mix 200 sheet piano normal + 100 keytars + 100 ripper wings in the ez-cook oven

Leave a comment:

• PEPPERISTIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Corrects View Post
    Thinking about it, this is is quite a smart way to "counter" gem inflation, using big flashy wings in return for gems? That seems pretty smart, ngl
    yes but the implementation seems like random. Just see, the wings are random, yes I don't want ripper wings with white yellow blue color, but as Jedaki mention above, wings should be released on existing events. for example the ghoulish wings on growganoth's week.

want other example? For example the musical wing on st.patrick as we can see variety of music

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    commented on 's reply
    Actually there are 22 wings that cost less than the Wing Week wings (does not include different colors of crystal wings or wing week wings). There are plenty of choices for wings you can wear. The fact that big and 'cool' wings are cheap, it makes the other more expensive big wings slowly irrelevant which removes any accomplishment from obtaining then when you could get a wing just as cool for a lot cheaper.

• Galastiz
    replied
    I think growtopia want we buy gems from store. I agree and disagree about it, and I think its normal and good.

Harvestfest we spend gems to buy Bmc necklace,
    1-7 oct we spend gems to buy 7 wings + iotm

I really really wait HALLOWEEN fest because I think the best item at this event. Prepare your gems haha

Leave a comment:

• Lopyhupis
    replied
    Ngl the music wings are pretty unique.

Leave a comment:

• myLocation
    commented on 's reply
    Imagine Ubisoft read this comment, i'm sure he/she smarter than me.

• Corrects
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I understand having almost more than 7 wings a year is frustrating but look on the brighter side, more cosmetic, I guess

• BattleCat
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that's a plus for the update, but comparing it to the minuses won't do a single thing.

• Corrects
    replied
    Thinking about it, this is is quite a smart way to "counter" gem inflation, using big flashy wings in return for gems? That seems pretty smart, ngl

Leave a comment:

• Kojique
    replied
    I and my friends actually like the update. We can finally afford cool and big wings at such a relatively low price. I mean there are a lot of big wings with cool effects that are cheap but this event widens the very limited choices that we noobs have.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    commented on 's reply
    The argument that it's better than no update is extremely bad. It's their job to make updates and honestly having no update is better than a badly thought-out update that will hurt the game in the long run.

• stevenfonggg
    replied
    I don't see this update as a problem, it is better than they don't make any event so better for u to stop complaining their work unless you buy the game and organized it by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• myLocation
    replied
    Hmm I think imagine is Growmoji weeks seems nice

Leave a comment:

• JimIzPro
    commented on 's reply
    I agree with Jedaki's point. We didn't need a week to have these wings in, instead, have these wings into different annual events.
Working...
X