Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfound Items / Recipes

Unfound Items Assistance

As the title suggests this post is about the missing / unfound items and recipes from the last year. This post was made by members of the News Team which are a team of recipe finders, some of which are admins in the world NEWS.

We have been entirely unsuccessful in our attempts to find the items which will be named further down in the post. Some of these items have been quite exhausting, time consuming and increasingly expensive for us to find. We would greatly appreciate if we could get some hints in our process to find these items for the community, perhaps we could summon NekoRei or ThePsyborg to give us any clues to the items I have yet to mention.

List Of Items & Their Respective Events

We (NEWS TEAM) are only aware of four items that are not currently found to our knowledge.

Winterfest 2019 Item/s:

​​​​​​​- Armoured WinterBot - Feet

Player Appreciation Week 2020 Items:

- Axolottl Scarf
    - Growmoji Lol Mask
    - Console Appreciation Plaque

In Conclusion

Any additional information that you could give to us would be greatly appreciated assuming that you could do so. We would appreciate if the community could keep this post relevant as so we might get a reply from a member of the Abu Dhabi Team or a guardian or moderator though we understand that only certain members of the Abu Dhabi Team can fill out or request. If possible we would also like to know if we have missed any other items. Even getting information on one of the aforementioned items would be extremely appreciated, thank you for your time.

- Taxman & The NEWS Team
    [News Admin !]
    [Recipe Finder !]
    [Instagram: taxmangt]

axolot scarf using COTD bait?? hoax or not enuf info

and Console Appreciation Plaque i think that is no recipes , maybe only console player that can get and maybe they dont know who are using consoles and they didnt give us update and make us confuse

Comment

Originally posted by Iooksim View Post
      axolot scarf using COTD bait?? hoax or not enuf info

and Console Appreciation Plaque i think that is no recipes , maybe only console player that can get and maybe they dont know who are using consoles and they didnt give us update and make us confuse
      I doubt Console Appreciation Plaque has a recipes that’s why I named said Items / Recipes
      [News Admin !]
      [Recipe Finder !]

Comment

Bumby bump bump
        [News Admin !]
        [Recipe Finder !]

Comment

I heard that you can get the Axolotl Scarf by ice fishing with a COTD bait very low chance tho
          IGN : Polyphia

Comment

I think that axolotl scarf has been confirmed to come from COTD bait. However no photo yet has been sent.

IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
            Rayman: 0/1
            DLS: 70/100
            LVL: 62/125

Comment

I remember reading last year in the Winterfest thread, that the shoe recipe was found but since winterfest had ended, you couldn't craft it.
              Goals:
              - Drop 27,000,000 Dirt Blocks in a world (maximum amount you can drop in a world)

Comment

NutsNBoltz Iooksim
                The Axolotl Scarf recipe is not confirmed yet, as several other people have used a countless amount of COTD daily and didn't get anything.
                It might be faked, it might be not, as the only screenshot of it we have doesn't show the chat as a proof of the system giving the Scarf from fishing.
                Real woof-woof king.
                I own BUYUPGRADE
                (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

I believe you must do it with the ice crust block because I used like 35 of them and didn't get anything from regular fishing and then I searched it up and apparently you needed to do a ice crust block.
                  Originally posted by abala100;n1545580
                  Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

Dogs are cool (thats a secret you ONLY you know) Shhh

Comment

Working...
                  X