Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axolotl Scarf and Growmoji Lol Mask

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Axolotl Scarf and Growmoji Lol Mask

    Have these items had confirmed recipes yet? I know someone's gonna be quick to mention Nexica's post about the axolotl scarf, but that has been tested relentlessly with hundreds of dls spent to no avail.

  • #2
    Bumpy bump
    [News Admin !]
    [Recipe Finder !]
    [Instagram: taxmangt]

    Comment


    • #3
      Still hunting for lol mask

      Comment


      • #4
        Is the axolotl scarf found yet? If it is, what Is the recipe?
        ign: thiel
        discord: thiel4usgt#4108
        ig: thiel4us
        donate in thieldonate
        sry if mi bad english

        Comment


        • #5
          The Axolotl Scarf recipe has been found already I think

          edit: I got no idea if the COTD bait with Ice Water recipe works even though it's in the wiki
          IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
          I love reading, and I love myself


          Click me:

          Comment


          • #6
            We've had absolutely no hints for the Growmoji Lol Mask, which could be from any activity or any chance as there is hardly ever any correlation between Growmojis, Growmoji Masks and any activity or source. It seems to be a chance from something, like the others, but what that something is has not been found.

            Axolotl Scarf's recipe has not been accurately confirmed since there were tons of factors that could've conditioned the Axolotl Scarf to be caught. The fact that no other one has been obtained entails that it is locked behind a condition not yet tested - plus, testing chances is painful.
            37 World of the Days won.
            4 World Building Competitions placed in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Techy View Post
              We've had absolutely no hints for the Growmoji Lol Mask, which could be from any activity or any chance as there is hardly ever any correlation between Growmojis, Growmoji Masks and any activity or source. It seems to be a chance from something, like the others, but what that something is has not been found.

              Axolotl Scarf's recipe has not been accurately confirmed since there were tons of factors that could've conditioned the Axolotl Scarf to be caught. The fact that no other one has been obtained entails that it is locked behind a condition not yet tested - plus, testing chances is painful.
              Crazy how an item can go so long without being found. And yeah testing chances is arduous and expensive. Have the staff team given out hints for unfound items in the past? In general, not just these.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MegaXavierGT View Post

                Crazy how an item can go so long without being found. And yeah testing chances is arduous and expensive. Have the staff team given out hints for unfound items in the past? In general, not just these.
                It depends, but it is very uncommon for items to remain undiscovered, let alone go under the radar. We usually rely on Secrets of Growtopia for the forefront hints, but they're quickly becoming dated and futile for many of the new ways of obtaining items. Old Ubisoft employees used to dish out hints to items that players were visibly struggling on, always in a response to a request for a hint - this never is the case if that item has already been found by some players but remains undisclosed to the public. Attention towards finding such items usually arise at least 1 week after they come out, and they are usually found within the following weeks.

                From my recollection, only the Winterbot - Feet has remained truly undiscovered the longest time for any Growtopian item (1 year this Winterfest), with no hints being given during the time it was available to be obtained, or after. The 'hint' that they did give was irrelevant to the item itself, but rather to the function of the entire set... I have been apart of recipe hunting for very long and the only other recipes to remain unfound for longer periods of time were eventually found as they had some form of lead, whether it was a hint, or that the path to the recipe was clear but tedious.

                For this circumstance, Axolotl Scarf has received one hint after it was initially found by a banned player - from Odric saying "... have a comfy shoulder and the axolotl will come to you" - as its recipe still remains fuzzled and inaccurate due to no more being obtained after. Growmoji Lol Mask remains remarkably slept on - no hints, no mention and little attention besides these few threads. Winterbot - Feet and Growmoji Lol Mask have something in common which is the fact that there is no lead or direction to where they could come from. Their related items (the other set pieces to the Winterbot or the other Growmojis and Growmoji Masks) all come from varying and seemingly random activities around the game. Little relation to their source. Little anything.

                Secrets of Growtopia were implemented to be the hints that saved Seth and Hamumu from intervening and keeping items from being cluelessly undiscovered, but perhaps it's a sign that we are becoming more reliant on spoon-fed hints directly from the Ubisoft team, and it's always for the items that are not RNG loot from activities that become seemingly more prevalent each update.
                37 World of the Days won.
                4 World Building Competitions placed in.

                Comment


                • Spyroboy
                  Spyroboy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It should be remembered too that an Ubisoft member said the Winterbot-Feet was the most easiest item to obtained, while one of the items (The Fists) were literally put into the gem-store

                • Tious
                  Tious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I anticipate that it is obtainable from consuming winter gift?

              • #9
                Originally posted by Techy View Post
                It depends, but it is very uncommon for items to remain undiscovered, let alone go under the radar. We usually rely on Secrets of Growtopia for the forefront hints, but they're quickly becoming dated and futile for many of the new ways of obtaining items. Old Ubisoft employees used to dish out hints to items that players were visibly struggling on, always in a response to a request for a hint - this never is the case if that item has already been found by some players but remains undisclosed to the public. Attention towards finding such items usually arise at least 1 week after they come out, and they are usually found within the following weeks.

                From my recollection, only the Winterbot - Feet has remained truly undiscovered the longest time for any Growtopian item (1 year this Winterfest), with no hints being given during the time it was available to be obtained, or after. The 'hint' that they did give was irrelevant to the item itself, but rather to the function of the entire set... I have been apart of recipe hunting for very long and the only other recipes to remain unfound for longer periods of time were eventually found as they had some form of lead, whether it was a hint, or that the path to the recipe was clear but tedious.

                For this circumstance, Axolotl Scarf has received one hint after it was initially found by a banned player - from Odric saying "... have a comfy shoulder and the axolotl will come to you" - as its recipe still remains fuzzled and inaccurate due to no more being obtained after. Growmoji Lol Mask remains remarkably slept on - no hints, no mention and little attention besides these few threads. Winterbot - Feet and Growmoji Lol Mask have something in common which is the fact that there is no lead or direction to where they could come from. Their related items (the other set pieces to the Winterbot or the other Growmojis and Growmoji Masks) all come from varying and seemingly random activities around the game. Little relation to their source. Little anything.

                Secrets of Growtopia were implemented to be the hints that saved Seth and Hamumu from intervening and keeping items from being cluelessly undiscovered, but perhaps it's a sign that we are becoming more reliant on spoon-fed hints directly from the Ubisoft team, and it's always for the items that are not RNG loot from activities that become seemingly more prevalent each update.
                Lots of new information to take in here, thanks for the detailed response dude. Yeah I've noticed every update having more obscure recipes for items. I'd heard about the winterbot feet as well, it's a shame because I heard if the set was completed, it'd be like a rayman situation where the player is morphed. I hadn't heard about the axolotl scarf hint though, that's new to me. Could the hint mean you'd have to use the snuggly kitty scarf or the ultra winter cuddly fox scarf? Perhaps even the Huli Jing scarf since that's what ElectroDream was wearing when she got it from fishing. Also, yeah I've noticed how little, if any, reception the growmoji Lol mask has gotten. I didn't even know it was among the undiscovered up until a month or so ago.

                Anyways, I hope we can get more info on these undiscovered items, some hints at the very least. Only time will tell though, I'll be sure to let everyone know if I ever find the recipes.

                Comment


                • #10
                  There’s a possibility that someone has obtained it and kept the recipe a secret, since the staff won’t give out any hints if the item was discovered
                  IGN : Polyphia

                  Comment


                  • Techy
                    Techy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This is very unlikely and has never really happened in Growtopia. 99% of the time, if a random player finds a new item, their first instinct is to go sell it which always draws attention one way or another. Word gets spread quite easily, and usually within hours. The only instances I know of an item being privately found and not publicly released until a later time were of my team's doing.

                    Additionally, if a developer were to say something, most likely in light of the community visibly struggling with finding an item, but the item was already found, they'd say so. They have done so before.

                • #11
                  Hello, about the Axolotl scarf, in the last harvest festival, I manage to fish 101 COTD baits in ice-drilled water, with some help from my friends, I can maximize the potential by using daily bonuses, so it counts 202 catches and, guess what, no axolotl scarf. haha.

                  I fish without any scarf, axolotl clothes nor weather machines. AND YEAH IT'S VERY VERY PAINFUL.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X