[Feedback] November 2020 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] November 2020 Update

Click image for larger version  Name:	Grow_NOV20_D1_Banner_V1.8.png Views:	0 Size:	178.1 KB ID:	6938861

Hello Growtopians!

November IOTM, Subscriber Item and Sponsored Item are out. Let us know what you think about our update this month in this thread!

Read the announcement here.

~ Hufflewitz
    What's meant to be will always find a way!

Still no dc system revamp.

Comment

Really appreciates the quick response regarding the pull tabs and recent items' particles.
      Growtopia Wiki admin. Check out some of my threads!
      List of Pets and Clothing Mods
      Converted RTTEX Files

Comment

Still crashing on mobile from trading (Huawei Phone)

Comment

I expected the new iotm to have pickaxe effect, but it doesnt have it. Sooo i dont like it

Comment

iotm and the sponsor looks good for cosmetic
            ign: thiel
            discord: thiel4usgt#4108
            ig: thiel4us
            donate in thieldonate
            sry if mi bad english

Comment

Iotm, and the subscriber item is interesting

About sponsor the jackbowe koala item, it's been quite good, it's been 5-7 days but still no one has found it, it's really a pretty good Even though there are 4 clues, it's still difficult

And as long as I observe it for 5-7 days, finally the daily challenge doesn't repeat itself, ayy nice.
              Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

Hey,

First off, I'd like to appreciate the fact that the November update is quite cool! The new epic looking IOTM, the new Achievement, the subscriber item is very cool and I very much liked them all. Although, as the update got released, a lot of bugs were seemingly occuring out of nowhere. These bugs kind of made my experience a bit bad overall. But as there was a client update, these bugs were quickly solved, and I am very happy for that! Now, I'd like to talk about the new features one by one so that I can provide a better understanding of my experience;
                • The Item of the Month
                It is a very cool looking IOTM, not going to lie. Although, I can't really see any potential usage of it other than cosmetic purposes. Which is, not really arguable as the item itself is suuuupeeerr cool. It almost resembles the Phoenix Scarf. I give it a solid 7.6 out of 10. Once again, I'd like to see IOTMs that can be useful in some sort.
                • The new Achievement (Jackbowe's Sponsor Item)
                I really liked the look of it. And it seems like an alternative for the Monkey on your Back. And as Jackbowe stated, it costs something around 5 World Locks to get, which is super great! This means that, everyone has access to this item, thus making it popular. And don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a bunch of koalas on other people's shoulders vibing. It is a pretty cool item and it has raised team work among the forums as a lot of people are trying to find it's recipe.
                • The Subscriber Item
                Nothing much to say, it can be used in various sets as a face item. Which is great for people who like to dress up. It can be a great choice for the Scrub Mask or the very expensive Blingin Doctor's Mask ( I don't know the name, sorry if I wrote it wrong. ) Other than that, it's price is not exaggerated like the October's Subscriber Item. Which is a plus.

I personally liked this update and I wish to see more great updates like this one!

Hope you have a great day!
                ixao

Comment

• Crunchyy
                  Crunchyy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  5wls to get koala? Bruh i saw an sb earlier saying theyll sell for 10-15 DLS damn stonkskskskksπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ

IOTM: YooOOooOo I trying transmuted it's with amulet because the charm looks ugly, I thought the dragon will appears after I transmute it just like butler eeeee but noe it's not sksksksk I lost 10,000 gems oh no

Koala: idk but it's nice I just trolled my guild mates and some my friends that I got koala

Subskreber item: I don't like it I prefer last month subscribrkr item... But I appreciate the designer

IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

Everything going to be fine

Comment

If you having crash problem, please read my article to fix it.
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...tion-to-fix-it

GrowID: HKanson1234
                    more than 4800 hours played
                    account created in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Phyzz View Post
                      Still crashing on mobile from trading (Huawei Phone)
                      HuaWEI again

Comment

Working...
                      X