Halloween "Week"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween "Week"

If im not wrong, Halloween Week started at October 22, i just notice that the Growtopia Gazette had change from October 22 to October 26. Is this an extended Halloween or bug oor whatever else it is?. Im just confuse that Halloween Week should be over by now (October 29).
    WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

Most likely it’s just an extended Halloween week, I doubt it will end before Halloween actually happens (31st of October). It will most likely end on November 1st
    [News Admin !]
    [Recipe Finder !]
    [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
      Most likely it’s just an extended Halloween week, I doubt it will end before Halloween actually happens (31st of October). It will most likely end on November 1st
      why would they extend it tho?
      ign: thiel
      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
      ig: thiel4us
      donate in thieldonate
      sry if mi bad english

Comment

Originally posted by Thiel4us View Post

why would they extend it tho?
        Not that they necessarily extended it, just that it started slightly early
        [News Admin !]
        [Recipe Finder !]
        [Instagram: taxmangt]

Comment

huh the dude who said it was extended was right

Secret Santa 2020

Comment

I heard this somewhere that the event will last for 9 days, I am not sure if that was a true information. Regardless, enjoy halloween week
            A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
            World: ZYTRAN
            Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
              If im not wrong, Halloween Week started at October 22, i just notice that the Growtopia Gazette had change from October 22 to October 26. Is this an extended Halloween or bug oor whatever else it is?. Im just confuse that Halloween Week should be over by now (October 29).
              Hey, sorry I'm late! Lol. But yes, Halloween is extended and will end on November 1st.
              "Instead of seeing what they want you to see, you got to open your brain to the possibilities." - King Bumi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kairos View Post

Hey, sorry I'm late! Lol. But yes, Halloween is extended and will end on November 1st.
                ayeee thanks for clarification!!

Comment

Working...
                X