Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does using gaia ut reduce gems

Here me out
    im using gaia and ut to save gems for valentines like im farming 2k seeds of lgrids and chands im working my self for almost 1 week i really dont know how it happen but i just received 18k gems usually i get 40 to 50k per session like really i din't auto or something Duh im using an old version of android but is there any connection of why it lessen the amount of gems using gaia and ut im new with this farming method

no its not
    ​​Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Originally posted by Warfreak10 View Post
      no its not
      So why did i got less gems? I promise i farm a whole week for does gems and only got 18k

Comment

Oh sorry to bother its fixed now 😅 got 84k i think the gem count just stop to 18k because of the lag issues my bad love yah all
        hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by ixao
          Hey,

First off, there are no mentions in the patch notes about nerfed Unstable Tesseract or Gaia. I don't think that it is about your device either. The main problem is that with the traditional farming methods, you get more seeds, more blocks and most importantly more gems. But with Unstable Tesseract and Gaia, you lose those gems as you have to deposit for them to work and you lose additional seeds ( There is a chance of getting extra seeds from a farmable. But if you use UT and Gaia, this means that you'll only get the base seeds or maybe even less. ) if you don't have a stock like 200.000. BFG owners lose World Locks because of this. But, they also earn a lot as their supply is much. ( What i mean here is; Let's say the amount of seeds you have doubles in every harvest. If you have 10 seeds, you'd have 20. But if you had 10.000 seeds, you'd have 20.000. Meaning that more seeds = more profit and less World Locks lost. ) If you don't have a sustainable amount of stock ( Like 200.000 blocks or maybe more than that. ) then I do not suggest you to try using UT and Gaia.

Hope you have a great day.
          Where u get this info? Source? U don't get less seeds or gems if u use these devices vs farming without so can u pls explain why u say that u get more seeds and gems if farm without these?
          My source of info:

https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Unstable_Tesseract

https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Gaia%27s_Beacon
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Zakelol View Post
            Oh sorry to bother its fixed now 😅 got 84k i think the gem count just stop to 18k because of the lag issues my bad love yah all
            hehehe
            Yes this happens every now and then. When gems don't show, just log out and back in and u get ur gems. Happens to me some times too.

Comment

UT and Gaia owners often use them as a sort of Magplant by only placing the blocks 2 blocks in front of them and then break them. If this is the case, you lose both seeds and gems as you have to deposit gems for them to work. And side note, can you please let me be? It's now on harassment level? Just focus on your stuff..
              ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post
                UT and Gaia owners often use them as a sort of Magplant by only placing the blocks 2 blocks in front of them and then break them. If this is the case, you lose both seeds and gems as you have to deposit gems for them to work. And side note, can you please let me be? It's now on harassment level? Just focus on your stuff..
                U give false info and i think that is against gt rules. Can u just show your source, i showed mine so my info should be 100% legit, while ur source is currently unknown. I fight against false information almost every day and if ppl would stop spreading false info, my life would be easier. As u see, even person who made this thread, said that he got his gems. So pls, show your source of information, that's all what i ask for.

It is not nice to give false info and mislead other players. This false info could affect on their gameplay dramatically. Imagine if ppl start believe that these devices decrease their gems or seeds, while it doesn't do that. Then ppl start sell these items cheaper and it crash these items markets. So you could case huge damage for many players via spreadig false info and i think that is not allowed. Or at least it is very evil price manipulation trick.

Comment

• Komando
                  Komando commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yes our saviour again kare.. i mean queenchloe

• QueenChloe
                  QueenChloe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  FYI i report u every time when u make this kind of comment. It is not nice to call others with names..

• ixao
                  ixao commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i mean okay karen.

Hey,

First off, there are no mentions in the patch notes about nerfed Unstable Tesseract or Gaia. I don't think that it is about your device either. The main problem is that with the traditional farming methods, you get more seeds, more blocks and most importantly more gems. But with Unstable Tesseract and Gaia, you lose those gems as you have to deposit for them to work and you lose additional seeds ( There is a chance of getting extra seeds from a farmable. But if you use UT and Gaia, this means that you'll only get the base seeds or maybe even less. ) if you don't have a stock like 200.000. BFG owners lose World Locks because of this. But, they also earn a lot as their supply is much. ( What i mean here is; Let's say the amount of seeds you have doubles in every harvest. If you have 10 seeds, you'd have 20. But if you had 10.000 seeds, you'd have 20.000. Meaning that more seeds = more profit and less World Locks lost. ) If you don't have a sustainable amount of stock ( Like 200.000 blocks or maybe more than that. ) then I do not suggest you to try using UT and Gaia.

what the hell are you talking about?? gaia and ut doesnt need gems to work

you lose additional seeds ( There is a chance of getting extra seeds from a farmable. But if you use UT and Gaia, this means that you'll only get the base seeds or maybe even less. )
                i have been doing free bfgs i did paid bfgs for almost 2 years and i never heard or experiance loosing seeds or getting no extra seeds because using gaia ut mag lol please dont pull out bs from your somewhere else

Comment

u r just stupid u know? gaia ut doesnt need gems to work if u dunno just shut up
                  this is the first time i saw that gaia ut need gems to work when i used them for almost 1year and 2months for bfg

Comment

Originally posted by Zakelol View Post
                    hehehe
                    big ooff 10 chars
                    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
                    Acc hrs: 1.2k
                    Acc age: 90 days
                    Target dls: 45/100
                    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
                    Suggestions for Paw:
                    Practice Bots
                    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Hey,

also if u didnt even own a gaia ut or a magplant for bfg just keep quiet and dont comment cuz u dont know its ok

Comment

You are talking about techno organic engine. not ut and gaia

Suggestions for Paw:
                        Practice Bots

Comment

• Magicule
                          Magicule commented
                          Editing a comment
                          yeah i think he just love to give false info

• QueenChloe
                          QueenChloe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hope not....

why am i getting heavily bullied here you can just point out that I am wrong.
                        ixao

Comment

Hey,

What bs is this. First NO, you do nbote lose seeds, its either you gain more or gain less. but you do not lose seeds. (BUT I STILL BELIEVE THERE WAS A SILENT NERF ON LGRIDS NGL, BEFORE HARVEST FEST I WAS GETTING 250 EXTRA SEEDS PER 2.7K SEEDS NOW IM AT 215 OR SO NEVER REACHED 250 PER 2700) and yes, i farm 4-6 farms per day, before harvest fest.

Suggestions for Paw:
                          Practice Bots

Comment

Working...
                          X