Does using gaia ut reduce gems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post

What bs is this. First NO, you do nbote lose seeds, its either you gain more or gain less. but you do not lose seeds. (BUT I STILL BELIEVE THERE WAS A SILENT NERF ON LGRIDS NGL, BEFORE HARVEST FEST I WAS GETTING 250 EXTRA SEEDS PER 2.7K SEEDS NOW IM AT 215 OR SO NEVER REACHED 250 PER 2700) and yes, i farm 4-6 farms per day, before harvest fest.
    I have already stated that you can point out my mistake than bullying me.
    ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post

I have already stated that you can point out my mistake than bullying me.
      sorry bb, im not bullying you. forgive my harsh words me loves you. my bad
      Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
      Acc hrs: 1.2k
      Acc age: 90 days
      Target dls: 45/100
      Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
      Suggestions for Paw:
      Practice Bots
      Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post

What bs is this. First NO, you do nbote lose seeds, its either you gain more or gain less. but you do not lose seeds. (BUT I STILL BELIEVE THERE WAS A SILENT NERF ON LGRIDS NGL, BEFORE HARVEST FEST I WAS GETTING 250 EXTRA SEEDS PER 2.7K SEEDS NOW IM AT 215 OR SO NEVER REACHED 250 PER 2700) and yes, i farm 4-6 farms per day, before harvest fest.
        I don't think so, they know that we would find out and rage. But, i have had these bad seasons in my past too and once i got even seed loss from 2700 chand trees. There is bad luck and good luck. (yes i was sure about nerf back then too, but mods asked from devs did they do something and they checked issue and didn't find any issues so i had just worst luck ever)
        Level: 125
        Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
        My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
        Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
        Instagram: QueenChloeGT
        How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

why am i getting heavily bullied here you can just point out that I am wrong.
          Why you refuse to listen me when i try desperately proof that you have got false info? These guys saw how u didn't believe even with proofs that u are wrong so that's why they use harsh words. Do you now believe wiki or still believe your own mind? I am still open to read your sources and see that you proof how wiki has false info. They can fix false info from wiki, if you can proof that you are right.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

I don't think so, they know that we would find out and rage. But, i have had these bad seasons in my past too and once i got even seed loss from 2700 chand trees. There is bad luck and good luck. (yes i was sure about nerf back then too, but mods asked from devs did they do something and they checked issue and didn't find any issues so i had just worst luck ever)
            i dunno tho, it has been like that for the past couple of month since the harvest fest update. lgrids used to give me 250 seed profit per 10k+ blocks i only get around 210-220. i really don't mind if it is bad luck but it is better if it is more. am i right?
            Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
            Acc hrs: 1.2k
            Acc age: 90 days
            Target dls: 45/100
            Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
            Suggestions for Paw:
            Practice Bots
            Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Hey everyone,

I'm very sorry for my misunderstanding. I've confused up 2 different useful item's usage to each other. I thought that Unstable Tesseract was working how the Tesseract Manipulator did except it collected blocks, than breaking blocks / trees. I do not know much about these Tesseracts and stuff as I was not active during the time when these items were added into the game. You guys probably know better than me, I should have not made that reply as I was confused on a lot of topics related to Unstable Tesseract. Although, I still wish that I would get a slightly more chill reply. It's okay though.

Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that I have caused with my misunderstanding.

Hope you all have a great day.
              ixao

Comment

Why you refuse to listen me when i try desperately proof that you have got false info? These guys saw how u didn't believe even with proofs that u are wrong so that's why they use harsh words. Do you now believe wiki or still believe your own mind? I am still open to read your sources and see that you proof how wiki has false info. They can fix false info from wiki, if you can proof that you are right.
                I am looking forward to block you. You are getting more than enough.
                ixao

Comment

Plus, I did not state that Wiki or you are wrong in any case. And I don't think anyone needs to be yelled at this many times. You are just being disrespectful and toxic at the moment.
                  ixao

Comment

I am looking forward to block you. You are getting more than enough.
                    Excuse me, can you explain?

Comment

• ixao
                      ixao commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I already made a post apologizing what the actual hell do you want from me

• ixao
                      ixao commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You are literally the most toxic person i've ever seen on this whole forum.

• QueenChloe
                      QueenChloe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I looks like that u apology everyone else, but for me u show only aggressive behavior. I pointed out ur mistake as fast as i saw it and u try cause drama cause i try keep info as real as ever possible. Why? I feel that u try cause drama, but i can't understand the reason. I did absolutely nothing wrong when i fixed false info what u gave, but u refused to listen to me. U waited that other ppl came to say same as me, but with much rough way., Why? What makes me less believable source with source links? I just can't understand. I did absolutely nothing to you and u keep being mad for me. Why? U can pm me so we can keep ur aggressions out from forum.
                  Working...
                  X