Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any idea how to finish the wild savior achivement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaldLice View Post

pretty sure jackbowe know how to get it as he said theres no RNG
    yes, just like i said, they can suggest and if ubi accept their idea then of course item creator knows. But, i don't think that overoll asked his wings to be from balloonwarz, so mostly they don't decide where it comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

yes, just like i said, they can suggest and if ubi accept their idea then of course item creator knows. But, i don't think that overoll asked his wings to be from balloonwarz, so mostly they don't decide where it comes from.
      They do actually decide the way to get it. Usually, they make it so that players can obtain it from the current event by doing something of some sort. For example; OVEROLL's Wings are obtainable from Balloon Warz because it was the closest event to be released at the time. Although, the sponsor can't decide it. The SLaminator's Bomerang is obtainable from the Nutcracker because Winterfest was the closest event to be released at the time. Although, Jackbowe's item is not obtainable from an event as it is an Achievement-Only type of item. Meaning that only one account can get one by completing the achievement. Plus, Ubisoft ofcourse tells the sponsor where it comes from / how to get it. And the sponsor gets their item added into their account as soon as it gets released, too.
      ixao

Comment

• er66foxeex
        er66foxeex commented
        Editing a comment
        QueenChloe stop alrd you stubborn pep. You are so annoying to the public by posing and pretending as a true figure all the time. you are acting so high even when you are wrong. that is your problem right now. why can't you understand this? also pls write everything in 1 statement. writing everything separately really shows your personality which is to disregard everything and show only your word or so do we call as greedy selfish.

• QueenChloe
        QueenChloe commented
        Editing a comment
        point out where i am wrong. I always show my sources. You and no one else can say that i am wring when i copy paste wiki. You can ask wiki team to fix their infos if u can point out that there is mistakes. You again, just dislike me as a person and u want be mean for me while i try make sure that no one shares fake info about gt. Fake info damages this game.

• QueenChloe
        QueenChloe commented
        Editing a comment
        i also have ADD (ADD is same as AD/HD without HD part) what makes me me forget to add everything before i post. So ty that u say that my disability is some kind of flaw. I can't fix my ADD, it is something what is in me, in my brains and no matter how much u always mock me, i will be ADD person forever. So pls, do not take this personal again. I talk about facts and u again attack my personality. That is not fine, not even close to fine. Just point out where i gave false information and i fix it, but keep my personality out of it.

I have some theories

Picking up bushes/hedges/idk with tea basket (tea leaves are a food for koalas) Farfetched
      - Not below 5wls

Breaking/Using Lightning Superpower Cards (most fires in Australia were started by lightning) Farfetched

Burn a Rotten Woodlands Tree (idk)
      Burn a Heather Bush (idk)

Jedaki

Comment

Hello!

I've got some spicy news for you all from the one and only, Misthios! We were vibing at the Discord server as he came and gave us some hints related to obtaining the Koala! He revealed a lot of stuff that can help us and also clear some speculations regarding the item. I'd love to show you all the screenshots that I've took;
        • "I never said it cost 5 WLs,"
          Click image for larger version

Name:	misth5.png
Views:	390
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	6942678
          As Misthios stated here, he never verified the fact that it costs 5 WLs. But as he follows with that he only verified that it is do-able with 5 World Locks. Meaning that it can be either 10 or 20 or even 500. The price depends on what the achievement needs to be completed. And yet, we don't know what we need to get it completed.
        • "I was going to do 50K fires put out"

Name:	misth4.png
Views:	355
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	6942679
          As Misthios mentioned here on this message, he was initially going to make it obtainable by putting out 50.000 fires. This information verifies both the fact that it is not obtainable by putting out fires and that sponsors can define the way to obtain the item. Making QueenChloe's post wrong. And then he follows with that Sabaei didn't wanted it to be obtainable through putting out that much fires as he couldn't do that.
        • "It's only confusing because you all make it confusing."

Name:	misth3.png
Views:	355
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	6942680

Here, Misthios verifies that the way to obtain the item is indeed very easy. But, we are either searching for it too far away or, making everything seem so complex. I personally think that we should investigate the more basic ways that we can obtain the item from. Not the ways that include buying a certain item, doing a certain amount of something etc.
        • "Adopt them a different way"

Name:	misth2.png
Views:	352
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	6942681

As seen on this screenshot, Misthios talks about getting the Koala from a different way. This "way" could be from giveaways as he continued to talk by mentioning the fact that he can giveaway one to someone if we can't find the item. We don't have any solid information whether these giveaways will be a thing or not. So I don't think that this is worth thinking. But, he can be talking about obtaining from a different way than the one that we are talking about here, on the forums. Which is a solid clue
        • "It's cheap - not easy"

Name:	misth1.png
Views:	351
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	6942682

As I've stated before, he told us that it is cheap (he never mentioned a specific amount) but not easy to get. I think that this is a great clue.

This is all for today, hope these help you all!

Hope you have a great day!
        ixao

Comment

Based on the screenshots of his hints, it seems pretty obvious that he had full control in regards to the way his sponsored item is obtained. I have no issues with that, however, I think it would be fair if Ubisoft updated the terms of conditions for the sponsored item to reflect that.

Having said that, it would’ve been nice if we were able to decide on how our sponsored item was obtained. Instead, they made it purchasable for 5 DLS from the Nutcracker during Winterfest and only obtainable 2 weeks out of the whole year.
          IGN: ChiggaLam
          Level: 122 | Dragon / Wings / Bot
          Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Comment

• JimIzPro
            JimIzPro commented
            Editing a comment
            It was not confirmed if JackBowe really was the one who created the way it was obtainable though, perhaps Ubisoft told him. Same goes with the other sponsors.

• ixao
            ixao commented
            Editing a comment
            No, Jack told us that he did indeed wanted it to be obtainable by some sort of "act" and he also confirmed that he decided it.

Originally posted by alextclam View Post
          Based on the screenshots of his hints, it seems pretty obvious that he had full control in regards to the way his sponsored item is obtained. I have no issues with that, however, I think it would be fair if Ubisoft updated the terms of conditions for the sponsored item to reflect that.

Having said that, it would’ve been nice if we were able to decide on how our sponsored item was obtained. Instead, they made it purchasable for 5 DLS from the Nutcracker during Winterfest and only obtainable 2 weeks out of the whole year.
          yeah kinda sucks that the sslamingator boomerang got swept under the rug on this one and it clearly shows Ubisoft's team bias to JackBowe, not hating but still.
          IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
          IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

I’m not that far away from completing all Epic quests and sponsoring an item of my own. I had put it on hold to help my brother with his Epic quests under his account. After the lackadaisical effort we experienced from Ubisoft with the process of the boomerang, I decided not to pursue it on my account anymore.

This is supposed to be a really big achievement (if not the biggest) in the game. Till this day, there are only 10 players who have achieved it and I feel the process should be much more interactive and personable than what we experienced. Sort of how JackBowe went through his process of making his item. Based on everything I’ve seen and read so far, I have a strong feeling that he had a much better experience than any of us previous sponsors had. We followed the steps to submit the sponsored item request and received a generic confirmation reply. Between the day we submitted and the day our item was released (about 3 months later), there was no interaction from them whatsoever.

Perhaps if they change the ToC to allow the sponsors to be more involved with the design and how it is obtained, then I may consider pursuing it again.

Name:	5A1F5252-3544-4ABC-A32C-773212008B7C.png
Views:	354
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	6942789
            Sponsored Item: SLaminator's Boomerang (Sponsored by JIRISTAR, ChiggaLam & SLaminator)

Comment

• Komando
              Komando commented
              Editing a comment
              lol there is tons of players that achieved it already there is also people like TXMOM who created a new account and completed again lol only hard part is winning daily challenge 30 times but there is also p2w challenges like crystal crusher etc so

• Techy
              Techy commented
              Editing a comment
              I know that Jack wanted his sponsor item to be apart of and the icon to his animal welfare awareness event, which he worked with Ubisoft to enable. This isn't something new as we've seen it in the past with Kyderby - Mint Julep being the iconic item - and the FIRE event by STYX - with that having Golden Apple as the icon item. Misthios/Jack decided to use his sponsored item for this event instead of it being just any sponsored item - however, it is probably evident that he did want the item to be earned all year round and remain accessible to all players outside of the event.

With sponsored items in general, from past experiences (TK's and EZ's), that players can have some sort of influence/input on how the item is obtained, likewise to how they can influence its design (my friend AyieLmao has helped make mock-up sprites for EZ, TK and Jack), but it's always up to Ubisoft for them to act upon such input. If they feel that it's appropriate, then perhaps they go through with it, but if not, they'll make it obtainable elsewhere from whatever update it comes about in - same goes for the design. Maybe the terms and conditions are not straight-forward enough or letting, but if it were me, I'd be ambitious with my item proposal since I'd have put in the large effort to achieve such. There's no harm in asking and suggesting.

Tell that to Mrs. Princess her majesty the Chloe..
            ixao

Comment

Can we not forget what this thread is about? Lets save the argument over Ubisofts T&C for epic quests for another day and discuss possible ways to obtain the koala first
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-server-for-gt
              Check this idea out for a bug free GT! ^^

Comment

• Alvinzeusgt
                Alvinzeusgt commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree we should focus on finding the koala

If someone doesn't know, the koala has been found by at least one player. There was a picture on discord. No idea how to get the koala though.
              Yo, I'm Ronn and I like food.

Comment

• Fallen1
                Fallen1 commented
                Editing a comment
                And they didnt tell anyone??

• Corrects
                Corrects commented
                Editing a comment
                If you're talking about Lux, she's Jackbowe's best friend and Jackbowe lent it to her cuz it's frands tings

• URNOTRONN
                URNOTRONN commented
                Editing a comment
                oh, alright. So probably nobody has found anything yet. Jackbowe posted a story which had a pic of a koala and said ''No Win-A-Wand today - but something else will be happening soon'' on misthios.gt

Originally posted by Fallen1 View Post
              Can we not forget what this thread is about? Lets save the argument over Ubisofts T&C for epic quests for another day and discuss possible ways to obtain the koala first
              slaminator cant go a day without crying about his sponsor this dude is the only guy i seen complain about his sponsor every once in a while. also lets not forget the fact that this dude got 5 legend account from his friend lol

Comment

the dude was right, we better focus on how to get this achievement rather than arguing rn
                IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post

slaminator cant go a day without crying about his sponsor this dude is the only guy i seen complain about his sponsor every once in a while. also lets not forget the fact that this dude got 5 legend account from his friend lol
                  I’m not SLaminator. I’m ChiggaLam. SLaminator is my brother IRL.

JIRISTAR and I were close friends since 2014. I helped her with a lot of the Epic quests by logging into her account to do the daily challenges that started in my time zone. I also helped her build a WOTD among many other numerous quests. After she quit and was inactive for a long period before eventually transferring her account to my brother so that we could continue completing the remaining Epic quests in which we did. Thus the description in the boomerang credits all three of us respectively.

You can call it crying, that’s your opinion. However, you can’t discredit us and say we “got” the account without any contribution in completing the Epic quests.

Comment

I’m not SLaminator. I’m ChiggaLam. SLaminator is my brother IRL.

JIRISTAR and I were close friends since 2014. I helped her with a lot of the Epic quests by logging into her account to do the daily challenges that started in my time zone. I also helped her build a WOTD among many other numerous quests. After she quit and was inactive for a long period before eventually transferring her account to my brother so that we could continue completing the remaining Epic quests in which we did. Thus the description in the boomerang credits all three of us respectively.

You can call it crying, that’s your opinion. However, you can’t discredit us and say we “got” the account without any contribution in completing the Epic quests.
                    lol you or should i say you guys are the ones that crying does any of the other sponsors had the same issues you guys had? no ubisoft shouldnt even let u sponsor let even cry about it lol account is not yours and not only that but you share it too damn not suspicious at all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post

lol you or should i say you guys are the ones that crying does any of the other sponsors had the same issues you guys had? no ubisoft shouldnt even let u sponsor let even cry about it lol account is not yours and not only that but you share it too damn not suspicious at all lol
                      There’s nothing in the terms and conditions that states any of what you mentioned. So, we did not do anything against the rules.

Again, you can call it crying, your opinion. Crying is starting a brand new thread and focusing on the topic. I’m just simply adding my ‘opinion’ to a thread which was created by another user discussing about how to obtain a sponsored item. Although my comments may be drifting away from the OP’s question, it is related to the topic in some aspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X