Jack Bowes Koala!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Bowes Koala!

In this thread we can share information that we have such as me wasting 50 wls and not getting a single clue about the Koala except that I found out the growtopias servers were powered by giant gerbils (thats pretty cool right?) But anyways share your information in a polite way as we all have the same motives to get the koala!
    Hey
    Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
    World: I have no idea
    You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

İ think We need put out Fire in special event "wild fire" For get koala

Comment

• Ecrivain
      Ecrivain commented
      Editing a comment
      i don’t think so, Jack said that it is not based on RNG and random event like that is considered RNG (maybe)

also i think some guy tried it and it didn’t work

Jack said in Discord, He would put out 50 000 of fires, but Sabaei and bla bla bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by Gideonpogi23 View Post
      Jack said in Discord, He would put out 50 000 of fires, but Sabaei and bla bla bla bla
      You misunderstood, he said he wanted the achievment to be clear 50000 fires but Judah didn't want to grind that long so Jack changed it.
      IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
      Rayman: 0/1
      DLS: 70/100
      LVL: 62/125

Comment

Originally posted by GamingKyle View Post

You misunderstood, he said he wanted the achievment to be clear 50000 fires but Judah didn't want to grind that long so Jack changed it.
        Well maybe it only means that, You only have to put out a certain amount of fires, i already put out 3.8k

Comment

Originally posted by Gideonpogi23 View Post

Well maybe it only means that, You only have to put out a certain amount of fires, i already put out 3.8k
          Its time to do Fire Grinding!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe it's related to a puzzle such as how to get the spirit of anubis maybe my opinion;Like there are bushes, trees around the tree there are fire and water. Maybe discord in a few days at The weekend there will be other clues/hint
            Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

Originally posted by RIDWANNSGT View Post
              Maybe it's related to a puzzle such as how to get the spirit of anubis maybe my opinion;Like there are bushes, trees around the tree there are fire and water. Maybe discord in a few days at The weekend there will be other clues/hint
              You guys to over thinkin I guess
              IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

• RIDWANNSGT
                RIDWANNSGT commented
                Editing a comment
                just trying to guess how to get it. and chances are maybe this week there will be another clue

• Rimuoi
                Rimuoi commented
                Editing a comment
                RIDWANNSGT on the clue its said that it's not from specific world so yeah it's impossible if it's like anubis since we need go to specific world

I’ve put out 20k fire still no achievement sad
              IGN : Polyphia

Comment

At 3:00 GT time, sacrifice 200 bushes by placing them in a unspoken bag. Afterwards, cast an eldritch flame onto the bag and after burning it for 6 hours, pour exactly 3 ounces of holy water on it. This will de-demonize the bushes which turns them into a koala.

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  At 3:00 GT time, sacrifice 200 bushes by placing them in a unspoken bag. Afterwards, cast an eldritch flame onto the bag and after burning it for 6 hours, pour exactly 3 ounces of holy water on it. This will de-demonize the bushes which turns them into a koala.
                  UHHHMMMM whaaaaaaat

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                    Creativity is stupidly overpowered.
                    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Put out fires in a jungle blasted world
                      Wassup

Comment

• Jedaki
                        Jedaki commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Doesn't work. The item doesn't require RNG to get and jungle blast costs a lot more than the 5wls. Jackbowe said it's cheap but long.

i feel that this item is gonna get found in like the next 2 weeks
                      ign: thiel
                      discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                      ig: thiel4us
                      donate in thieldonate
                      sry if mi bad english

Comment

l doubt that, Axolotl Scarf and Growmoji LOL Mask recipes has not been found for months already... unless we are given more hints.

A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
                        World: ZYTRAN
                        Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

• RIDWANNSGT
                          RIDWANNSGT commented
                          Editing a comment
                          if on the growtopia Wiki about axolotl scarf from fishing using Catch of the Day on ice crust block but for that I am still doubtful because I have never seen it myself apart from Odric So doubt if the Wiki is true / false.For the growmoji lol mask there is no definite information and it is still unknown. Maybe apart from the 2 items there are still unknown recipes: console appreciate player, winter bot feet (only work In winter),And also the new Jackbowe koala sponsor item

• SnowBlizter
                          SnowBlizter commented
                          Editing a comment
                          dude winterbot feet hasn't been found for nearly a year now
                      Working...
                      X