No announcement yet.

Jack Bowes Koala!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking about checking the description on items like bushes, grass, and other plant like items. Maybe there are some things in there about fires.
    Goals:
    Current Pure Wls: 50
    MAGPLANT: 25/45
    Level 50: 60/50
    Compleated On 6/18/2020
    IGN: TrentNoob
    Buy my surgery tools and items at KC9!!!
    Subscribe To My YouTube Channel Here

Comment

Already been said many times but my guess is putting out x fires whilst wearing a firefighter set. It makes sense since Ubisoft already have the systems there to implement it (Blingin set and angel of mercy wings as an example with counting surgeries and awarding the achievements with the mercy/title)
      Ik the achievement isn't % based but hey this is my best guess based on existing systems and what we have been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystex View Post
        Already been said many times but my guess is putting out x fires whilst wearing a firefighter set. It makes sense since Ubisoft already have the systems there to implement it (Blingin set and angel of mercy wings as an example with counting surgeries and awarding the achievements with the mercy/title)
        Ik the achievement isn't % based but hey this is my best guess based on existing systems and what we have been told.
        You obviously dont know how long the koala has been out for, obviously people would have already tried that
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

• stevenfonggg
          stevenfonggg commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, people have tried this on the thread i made.

• Crystex
          Crystex commented
          Editing a comment
          I know full well how long the Koala has been out for. Based on the amount of information we have been given and that Ubisoft is likely to use an existing feature to obtain the item.
          Jack said that he originally wanted it to be obtained from putting out 50k fires? It may have just been reduced, even 5-10k takes a long time extinguish.

• ItsKyan
          ItsKyan commented
          Editing a comment
          It isnt from fires

Jack just said in game-chat 1 in discord that theres more info on Saturday and also said maybe you can have a chance to adopt them

Jedaki

Comment

Misthios asked for a bunch of nature,wildlife, fire worlds in instagram with a koala as the background picture in his story, he probably might dropoff some koala on his chosen worlds uwu!
          A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
          World: ZYTRAN
          Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

• Jedaki
            Jedaki commented
            Editing a comment
            TonyChase where? The latest post from him is months ago

• PEPPERISTIC
            PEPPERISTIC commented
            Editing a comment
            Jedaki it's a story not a post

Can u guys tell me every hint or where to find them about the koala??

Comment

• Jedaki
            Jedaki commented
            Editing a comment
            get a discord

join growtopia's discord server

search jackbowe's posts

read

Originally posted by Ecrivain View Post
          I’ve put out 20k fire still no achievement sad
          I actually put out 50k fires. So... yeah
          Ign/GrowID: Artlos
          Just be yourself don't try to be others
          And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

Maybe it's related to saving a pet from the wild fires and 'adopting' them but not sure how adopting would work in Growtopia

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
            - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

wearing explorer set and blasting a jungle blast with ___koala doesnt seem to work.... oh well

what if its similar to the one like the illuminati stone. the one with the crystal gate and need a specific door id

Comment

Update: Mrsongo posted a video on how to get it and how some people have gotten it. Effects: Works like fire hose (not such a redeeming quality for a koala) Its cute but why the fire hose effect? If it could've been like a scratching sort of effect because Koala's do have sharp claws then it would make sense.
                Hey
                Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
                World: I have no idea
                You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

This has been confirmed as of today - you can obtain a koala by putting out 200,000 fires.
                  IGN: Cloverlord
                  Current level: 115
                  Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
                  Instagram: @cloverlordgt
                  My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Working...
                  X