HEAVEN is no longer accessible, feelings and the reason behind that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAVEN is no longer accessible, feelings and the reason behind that

THE MODS HAS JUST REPLIED THE HEAVEN CLOSED TEMPORARY FOR INVESTIGATION ONLY, PLEASE BE NOTICED!

UPDATE(06:12) HEAVEN IS INACCESSIBLE AGAIN)

UPDATE: HEAVEN IS BACK!

I would like to share my feelings about HEAVEN closure.
    I have been playing in HEAVEN for over 5 years, I feel kinda upset that the mods has finally decided to close HEAVEN because of the cheaters ruining around the world. In fact, HEAVEN is a irreplaceable world that brings OhP (Old Heaven Players) and me a lot of good memories from talking to friends, pvping, guild war, playing music and more.
    Unfortunately, the cheater just came to HEAVEN and showing his cheat recently, some hard-working mods did banned cheat bots for over hundreds time, but still, the cheater just won’t give up and doing it again and again.
    I don’t really know what does the cheater wants, but I sure that he made his goal to make mods to shut HEAVEN down, since the mods may have difficulty to fix those flying cheaters.

What do you guys feel about the mods decision?
    Last edited by HKanson12345; 11-16-2020, 09:07 AM.

GrowID: HKanson1234
    more than 4800 hours played
    account created in 2014

Hoping it will be back once the exploit is fixed. Heaven is an important part in growtopia's history and it's kind of disrespectful to just close it, especially now Hell is unaccesable as well.
    LURD

Comment

Originally posted by LURD View Post
      Hoping it will be back once the exploit is fixed. Heaven is an important part in growtopia's history and it's kind of disrespectful to just close it, especially now Hell is unaccesable as well.
      I can understand why mods decided to close HELL, since cursed people can transfer their items to another account to play the game to avoid punishment?

As a matter of fact, I think the mods should not stop cheating problem in a pessimistic way, think about if cheaters move on to some popular worlds and keep using other functions to interrupt players? Imagine that!

account created in 2014

Comment

All good people now go to Hell. Fun.

also the only hate about this that mods go for the short term solution of doing this instead of going to the devs to ask to make a better auto-cheat system because it aint working chief. Hackers are getting smarter to what they do, like auto-msg, auto-fish but mods just do the same thing for years now, as the hacking because much more complex and evident while mods are doing nothing about it, i wonder what would happen in the long run as legit people loose to people who does these things.
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Hey, I temporarily closed the world earlier to investigate and hopefully mitigate the crashes & help those stuck in the crash loop. It was re-opened shortly after once I handled the players and made some changes to the world, and was never going to remain permanently closed.

Please let me know if any of you experience the issue in the future, though, and I'll have them take a deeper look.
          Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Misthios View Post
            Hey, I temporarily closed the world earlier to investigate and hopefully mitigate the crashes & help those stuck in the crash loop. It was re-opened shortly after once I handled the players and made some changes to the world, and was never going to remain permanently closed.

Please let me know if any of you experience the issue in the future, though, and I'll have them take a deeper look.
            Okay, I just crashed after I entered heaven for like 12 secs, so is the patch is coming later? ( I know how to fix the crash)

account created in 2014

Comment

The oldest anarchy world in Growtopia..
              2b2t alternative
              "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by HKanson12345 View Post
                THE MODS HAS JUST REPLIED THE HEAVEN CLOSED TEMPORARY FOR INVESTIGATION ONLY, PLEASE BE NOTICED!

I would like to share my feelings about HEAVEN closure.
                I have been playing in HEAVEN for over 5 years, I feel kinda upset that the mods has finally decided to close HEAVEN because of the cheaters ruining around the world. In fact, HEAVEN is a irreplaceable world that brings OhP (Old Heaven Players) and me a lot of good memories from talking to friends, pvping, guild war, playing music and more.
                Unfortunately, the cheater just came to HEAVEN and showing his cheat recently, some hard-working mods did banned cheat bots for over hundreds time, but still, the cheater just won’t give up and doing it again and again.
                I don’t really know what does the cheater wants, but I sure that he made his goal to make mods to shut HEAVEN down, since the mods may have difficulty to fix those flying cheaters.

What do you guys feel about the mods decision?
                I'm sad about it, but I never really played there after HELL was publicly closed. I only played in HELL for anarchy, never in HEAVEN. I hope they reopen HELL, would be epic (and remove the option to drop/trade items or anything like that) Loved to troll cursed people.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
                http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

Heaven has been reopened but crashing is still happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy View Post
                    Heaven has been reopened but crashing is still happening.
                    The crash problem you occur because of.....

1.You accidentally joined a world with crash cheater before, which when you respawn/someone died, the crash glitch will affect you until ( )
                    (A.) the mods fix the crash glitch.
                    (B.) follow my guild below.

2.The cheater is still in HEAVEN.

How to fix crash problems:
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...tion-to-fix-it

account created in 2014

Comment

HEAVEN is down again

account created in 2014

Comment

GARBAGEMOUNTAIN
                        alternative
                        if u require
                        Write something...

Comment

*** BROH EFPE WHY CRASHING GROWTOPIA!?!?!?!!?!?!??!
                          STOP NUKING HEAVEN *** WHY U NUKE ALLAH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          (selling allah in heaven 2sl in vending machine)
                          EDIT!!!!!!!!!!
                          world got nuke for no reson now back my 2 begeel ty world name: sellallah put in dbox tyy
                          PM IF NEED GRASS SUPPLITER 3000/1 EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1M++++ (NOT AUTO I SWEAR I MNOT TORBOB 2 PLS NO BEN VChenn scemmer me)

SELL DLS 1/BURGER CHEAP!!! NIGERIANS ONLY!

Comment

maybe GrowTechPharma can also be an alternative if you know the password for the door to meet a dead npc
                            Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

BROH EFPE WHY CRASHING GROWTOPIA!?!?!?!!?!?!??! STOP NUKING HEAVEN *** WHY U NUKE ALLAH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (selling allah in heaven 2sl in vending machine) EDIT!!!!!!!!!! world got nuke for no reson now back my 2 begeel ty world name: sellallah put in dbox tyy PM IF NEED GRASS SUPPLITER 3000/1 EVERYDAY!!!!!!!! DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1M++++ (NOT AUTO I SWEAR I MNOT TORBOB 2 PLS NO BEN VChenn scemmer me) SELL DLS 1/BURGER CHEAP!!! NIGERIANS ONLY!

Comment

• Electrolava9
                                Electrolava9 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Gave banned card, thanks.
                            Working...
                            X