Armoured Winterbot - Feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armoured Winterbot - Feet

Edit: Recipe has been been found by Jackbowe, the recipe is as bellow.
    ————————————————————————
    Recipe

Combine the following items in a chemical combiner:

- 200 Ice
    - 100 Shield Fragments
    - 1 Snowshoes

————————————————————————

One of Growtopia’s must illusive items has been found thanks to Jackbowe, after a full year the Armored Winterbot - Feet recipe has finally been discovered.

Thank you to Ubidev for the latest hint which led the community to push relentlessly to find the recipe. Another thank you you to Pangloss and ThePsyborg for last years hints they were greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in supporting this thread and searching for the recipe in game, without everyone’s combined interest, charisma and positive attitude the item may not have been discovered until next Winterfest.

Lastly I would like to thank and congratulate Jack Bowe on finding the recipe .

It’s been an exciting hunt but it has now come to an end, the News Team will continue to search for the other unfound recipes during this years Winterfest and would greatly appreciate everyone’s help if they are interested, enjoy the rest of your holidays.

- Taxman & News Team
    Last edited by Taxman; 12-27-2020, 08:23 PM.
    News Co-Owner
    Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Even if 'Winterfest Surprise' doesn't always mean it's made in a chemical combiner, perhaps this could be? Could it be something to do with snowshoes?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaXavierGT View Post
      Even if 'Winterfest Surprise' doesn't always mean it's made in a chemical combiner, perhaps this could be? Could it be something to do with snowshoes?
      Perhaps it could
      News Co-Owner

Comment

I think this has something to do with Ice Skates of Winter

There are two possible solutions for the Winterbot Feet:

1. You need to combine Ice Skates of Winter with two other ingredients (snowballs & icicles are possible ingredients) while making that winterfest set-up with a chemical combiner and igloo blocks while wearing the rest of the outfit (excluding the shoes)
        2. It's unlikely that you'll need to solve a winter riddle with the winterbot outfit pieces
        Last edited by GODAPOLLYON; 11-17-2020, 11:50 PM. Reason: Added the possible solutions
        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Interesting... I think it should do something with the Icy Skates of Winter, Snowshoes, Snowballs or any related winterfest items.

Comment

I think a "rumored recipe" was revealed before? The dragon knights sabatons is related if I remember correctly...
            A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
            World: ZYTRAN
            Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by TonyChase View Post
              I think a "rumored recipe" was revealed before? The dragon knights sabatons is related if I remember correctly...
              This recipe was apparently fake, I know some people who claimed to try this recipe out, but I can’t confirm if they tried it or not.
              News Co-Owner

Comment

We also got a clue from the mods! They said that Armored WinterBot - Feet was the easiest part of the WinterBot to be obtained!

Taking this into account, I doubt it involves combining rare items such as icy blades or ice skates, but who knows...

Armored WinterBot - Back --> Deluxe Cracker
                Armored WinterBot - Fists --> 300k gems in store
                ​​​​​​​Armored WinterBot - Mail --> Royal Winter Seals
                ​​​​​​​Armored WinterBot - Greaves --> Normal Crackers
                ​​​​​​​Armored WinterBot - Feet --> ???
                IGN: LegenPrism
                Level: 59/125

"Darker things await beyond, and of your world, they are not fond. Seek a rift, a gash, a void wrenched wide, for answers lurk on the other side."

Comment

• NotSeedTopian
                  NotSeedTopian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  imagine if
                  break blcoks
                  or maybe
                  specific blcok
                  liek
                  teh snowy rock smthing blcok

• Jedaki
                  Jedaki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NotSeedTopian dont think thats easier than buying from store.. just sayin

Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
                We also got a clue from the mods! They said that Armored WinterBot - Feet was the easiest part of the WinterBot to be obtained!

Taking this into account, I doubt it involves combining rare items such as icy blades or ice skates, but who knows...

Armored WinterBot - Back --> Deluxe Cracker
                Armored WinterBot - Fists --> 300k gems in store
                Armored WinterBot - Mail --> Royal Winter Seals
                ​​​​​​​Armored WinterBot - Greaves --> Normal Crackers
                ​​​​​​​Armored WinterBot - Feet --> ???
                Thanks for the info !
                News Co-Owner

Comment

Hey, I have a stupid thoughts, but here it is: Maybe you should do an activity without wearing any feet items

Comment

Its Winterfest now... we need another hint...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaboyGT View Post
                      Its Winterfest now... we need another hint...
                      no it can only be obtained after heart size 3 so then

Jedaki

Comment

I been waiting 1 whole year for this recipe it time developers throw us a tiny hint pls🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ we been waiting for 1 year can developers just give us a tiny hint, I can understand if it new u dont give us hint and let us try to figure it out, but come on it 1 year... throw us a freebie *hint* ... pls summon us a hint ...... (I know we sound desperate but who werent when u wait 1 year for 1 piece to tranform 😕😕😕🥶.

Comment

everyone be simpin for these feet for a year now

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post

This recipe was apparently fake, I know some people who claimed to try this recipe out, but I can’t confirm if they tried it or not.
                            tried it back then...maybe it was fake because of the 2 other ingredients

I think its time to reopen the old winterbot feet thread or merge them all together

Comment

Working...
                            X