Armoured Winterbot - Feet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeaBoy View Post
    Watch the recipe be like: you have to mix 201 ice block, 50 yeti leash, and 60 dirt seeds in a chemical combiner whilst wearing the winterbot items, surrounded by igloo blocks, inside gingerbread house, typing "Oh dear winterbot feet, can I please have you?", in a world with infinity weather with snowy night and snowy, on tile 69, at exactly 12:00 PM Growtopia time, with 10 ppl in the world with puffy blue jacket, atleast 20 sheet winterfest music in the world, and finally 1 Gavle goat dropped on white door bedrock. Also, did I mention you are supposed to sit in an ice throne?
    I mean, you are not far from the truth because if otherwise, it would've been found already.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• SeaBoy
      SeaBoy commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why we need a hint, unless we're just really bad at finding recipes. In my opinion, it's probably not obtained through lab recipe because it would've probably been found. For example, you have to wear a puffy blue jacket and defeat Jimmy Snow.

• Originally posted by Taxman View Post
    Winterbot Feet has been found by someone !
    The final image is the full image a player uploaded to the forums regarding the player who has the feet.

This guy is Yoshi009 and he got that feet with (probably Winterfest Calendar) glitch in the December 3. Since crafting it in the december 3 is impossible, we can confirm that he got it with glitch. So, it's not found yet.. WE STILL NEED HINTS
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

• Taxman
      Taxman commented
      Editing a comment
      He still has them & a couple of people have msgs me saying they seen him before December in LABEL with the shoes and in 2019

• Marten
      Marten commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a Golem's gift.

• GrowPixel
      GrowPixel commented
      Editing a comment
      Taxman So you are saying that he keep it secret for a year for no reason, and just reveal himself with Winterfest Calendar release? Also why nobody took a screenshot with his shoes before december 3?

• Originally posted by LegenSceptil View Post
    Just wanted to say.... BIG OOF
    I never knew Starkos and JamSandwich had left the Growtopia Staff

You shall return to your eternal sleep Guardian of the Winter Fortress
    thought we could do it this year. guess not

Comment

• It *might* have something to do with winterfest ghosts or hunting them. Pangloss has given a hint "Oh, it's quite chilly here, I better protect myself ." and no other growtopia item nor activity has something to do with chills.

Comment

• Originally posted by li0n View Post
        It *might* have something to do with winterfest ghosts or hunting them. Pangloss has given a hint "Oh, it's quite chilly here, I better protect myself ." and no other growtopia item nor activity has something to do with chills.
        Hmm...I actually like this theory because it is cheap and most of the people definitely have NOT tried that, it might be related to the Ghost Hunting!
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Snowshoes .... lets see

Comment

• Taxman
            Taxman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Ubidev

• SeaBoy
            SeaBoy commented
            Editing a comment
            you're the best ubidev thanks a lot for reaching out

• LegenSceptil
            LegenSceptil commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks a lot!!!

• Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
          Snowshoes .... lets see
          I already tried most of possible combinations with Snowshoes, Snowshoes + Ice skates of Winter... Any reasonable suggestion, ideas from players?
          Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

• I think the obvious recipe like 2 snowshoes + griptape + 2 Icy axe blades is already tried so I don't have to waste my DLS for another Griptape. That is probably rising now. Question is, how many showshoes are needed? 2? 10? 20? I am testing with 8 now.

Comment

• GrowPixel
              GrowPixel commented
              Editing a comment
              already tested with 10, 5 icy axe, 2 griptape.

• ForumChatter
              ForumChatter commented
              Editing a comment
              I dont think its with icy axe. Cause it doesnt have a common thing with it. Try other items; snowflake blocks?

• Originally posted by UBIDEV View Post
            Snowshoes .... lets see
            I see, shall we make a meme for you? and now spill where do you get LOL mask
            Originally posted by Yasuo
            *Hasagi*
            Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
            *Soryegadon*

Comment

• Isn't this the first time Ubisoft burp something out for once rather updating us on change logs
              *Hasagi*
              *Soryegadon*

Comment

• ​​​​​​
                Finally, we got a good hint from Ubidev.

This is most likely a combination recipe, given the hint. I could speculate that the recipe is somewhat related to being slippery (based on the item description). So far, this would probably need some expensive items (unlikely?) that relates to the item.
                IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

• You probably need something slippery to combine those items. Or maybe not who knows
                  *Hasagi*
                  *Soryegadon*

Comment

• Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
                    You probably need something slippery to combine those items. Or maybe not who knows
                    Abominable snowman set, I suppose
                    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

• iHerthy
                      iHerthy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think you'll need something that was used to craft Abominable suit to craft winterbot - feet.

• Try abominable with snow shoes Or what ingredient does abominable use which is considered slippery
                    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                      Try abominable with snow shoes Or what ingredient does abominable use which is considered slippery
                      Suit uses Snowflake Blocks (same function as Ice).
                      Rest In Peace, Marley

Comment

Working...
                      X