Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also last year we got these hints
    Originally posted by Pangloss
    Oh, it is getting quite chilly out here! I better protect myself.
    A-nalysis
    It is getting quite chilly --> Snowy Weather or Snowy Night Weather.
    out here --> Meaning get inside something.
    I better protect --> GET INSIDE!
    myself --> Either get inside or wear some kind of clothes, warm clothes... Puffy Set, Mountain Set or Buckskin Set.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

And UBIDEV's hint:
    Originally posted by UBIDEV
    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

I am sure you all will manage to find it together.
    A-nalysis
    • Back
      One of the five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Turns out its great for relieving back pain.
    • Mail
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. I hope you're used to the cold, it's only getting colder from here. Perhaps this isn't the best thing to wear without a jacket.
    • Greaves
      One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Gives you an icy stance, not sure if it's the resolve of guarding the fortress for eternity or just that you've loss all feeling in your legs.
    • Fists
      One of the 5 legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. Ice shards envelope your hand, punching with this might do some damage.
    Worst thing is people already used all of these hints last year (in this thread* click here) and nothing has found yet, we need more hints UBIDEV Pangloss ThePsyborg Baskerville
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

• Santomok
      Santomok commented
      Editing a comment
      wath about u cover surg area with ice iglu? maybe its surg

• In a way the description of the winterbot items gives us some clue, but we have to rule it out due to the fists. Fists are only obtainable after the feet and thus they wont let players know that "this item exists in game but you need something from a larger heart size in order to help you get it". It would be illogical to do that way....
    (And I "totally" get ubidev's "helpful tip")

We are at a dead end again...just like what happened last year...only that this time alot more are trying to help out, but also alot more not willing to share the recipes in order to "get richer by selling them"... all we have been doing is just coming up with countless combinations and ideas and they all failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
      The best part was when former guardian said "No hints to be given out until winterfest" up to now we have gotten nothing from the team. All we know its easier than buying the fists for gems, according to Psyborg. And that's that. We have nothing at all.
      What is easier than buying it with gems? 300k gems is not that much you know...

Originally posted by Olaf1234_gt View Post
      In a way the description of the winterbot items gives us some clue, but we have to rule it out due to the fists. Fists are only obtainable after the feet and thus they wont let players know that "this item exists in game but you need something from a larger heart size in order to help you get it". It would be illogical to do that way....
      (And I "totally" get ubidev's "helpful tip")

We are at a dead end again...just like what happened last year...only that this time alot more are trying to help out, but also alot more not willing to share the recipes in order to "get richer by selling them"... all we have been doing is just coming up with countless combinations and ideas and they all failed.
      Most of the Growtopia player is just waiting for the new item to be released, with those who used to find the new items in the old days quitting the game most of the item will probably stay undiscovered. I tried to find the recipe myself, well didn't work.
      Ign/GrowID: Artlos
      Just be yourself don't try to be others
      And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• I still can’t believe that this is the easiest item to get and we are here struggling so hard lol
        Level: 40/100 (Stopped Farming)
        Get Proto Dragon: 2 Achievements left.
        Get 50 Dls
        How much have I been scammed? Around 20 Dls RIP
        CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL FACETHEGAME GT (QUITTED MIGHT COME BACK)

Comment

• ZeoFire
          ZeoFire commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, it depends how the developers define "Easy". If for example it means you have to floss on Growch's head with Golden Angel Wings and do /love afterwards, it's easy to do, but impossible to figure out doing. So we really need an explanation on what "Easy" means.

Is it cheap?
          Is it easy to do?
          Is it easy to figure out?

• also guys have more itens with recipe missing

List:
        Gingerbread man Mask
        Growch Nose
        Zamgrowini
        Sleepy Santa Hat

and obvious;
        Winterboot Feet

Comment

• I think they have to tell us where to start, we don't want them to give us the recipe right away, but we want them to tell us where to start

Comment

• I think it's logical to use the items that was added the same year as armored winterbot - feet? but still it's hard to figure it out...

Let me properly introduce myself,
            Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
            and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• There were hardly any new blocks introduced in 2019, just the ice sculpture, ice throne and winterfest checkpoint. Would those be part of the the solution? Somehow I am still leaning more towards winterboots mixed with some other elements. Winterboots means mountain boots, nutcracker boots, snowshoes and yeti leash to me. And all of those are pretty common and cheap during winterfest = easy. Right now I am focusing on snowshoes and yeti leash eg. testing those with transmog and some related blocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by csjakat View Post
                There were hardly any new blocks introduced in 2019, just the ice sculpture, ice throne and winterfest checkpoint. Would those be part of the the solution? Somehow I am still leaning more towards winterboots mixed with some other elements. Winterboots means mountain boots, nutcracker boots, snowshoes and yeti leash to me. And all of those are pretty common and cheap during winterfest = easy. Right now I am focusing on snowshoes and yeti leash eg. testing those with transmog and some related blocks.
                I would say that Yeti Leash is included in the recipe, it got released the same year and it is and shoe item but I am probably wrong though.
                Rest In Peace, Marley
                My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post

I would say that Yeti Leash is included in the recipe, it got released the same year and it is and shoe item but I am probably wrong though.
                  There is a possibility, since the last time a recipe like this came out was Mountain boots for Icy Skates of winter

Comment

• hint pls UBIDEV

Comment

• Fallen1
                      Fallen1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We need a hint. Be it in a riddle, poem, haiku or whatsoever, we just need a hint

• i saw someone wear winterbot feet
                    ign : agetta
                    f i dont take picture to give it for you guys
                    Last edited by BlueEncount; 12-25-2020, 12:39 PM.
                    ReDRioT!

Comment

• BlueEncount
                      BlueEncount commented
                      Editing a comment
                      let me to see him again, then i will share picture in here

• WE NEED ANOTHER HINT FOR THE WINTERBOT - FEET.. PLEASE! 😢

Comment

• What if the 300k gems was considered hard for them. I mean, they meant that 300k gems from breaking and harvesting only. So you all can actually think of something a bit more complex, as buying from the store might be hard if u get 300k gems by breaking with effort
                      and it's sliding, and if you put it on, ot made your feet warmer (as the hint said) so I'm guessing something eith climbing boots
                      IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• Do you think it's possibly bugged? Maybe we've already done the recipe but due to a bug, it can't spawn normally. We need a confirmation from either devs or mods if the recipe is doable

Comment

Working...
                        X