X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this is my oppinion :

according to :

Originally posted by UBIDEV
    The first hint was given when the feature was released, by mentioning in item descriptions that it is a set and has multiple parts .... with Great discovery will come great rewards .....

I am sure you all will manage to find it together.
    is that mean "the clue are in winterbot feet description ?"

and on this start thread said about “Winterfest Surprises” are combine item is it true or not ?

and i checking of snow husky sledge info and recipe :

info "
    "Dashing through the snow, barking as we go, this sledge is pulled by dogs, and anything but slow!"

dashing through the snow = snow shoes
    +
    pulled by dogs = snow husky
    +
    combine item

and also raindeer recipe are from the description too

the info is :

This guy has been sorely depressed ever since he got banned from gaming. Take him out on a flight to cheer him up!

and the recipe :

raindeer +

Take him out on a flight to cheer = glowing nose

+ combine item

what im trying to say is why we dont focus on the winterbot feet description

One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. You can't tell if you are running incredibly fast, or constantly sliding. Either way, these shoes make you faster.

You can't tell if you are running incredibly fast = 1 item
    constantly sliding = 1 item
    + combine item like transmog (since it said easy to get so i thnk its not an expensive item like griptape and etc but idk)

hope its not misleading info XD goodluck everyone

Comment

• got it
      1. icy axe blade
      2. Costum item ( shoes )
      3. Costum Item (idk)
      ​​​​​​
      ReDRioT!

Comment

• iHerthy
        iHerthy commented
        Editing a comment
        2 Icy axe blades + (x) Air robinsons + transmog crystal? (random idea)

• Huh! I was thinking about these feet so much that I saw a dream last night. In the dream I was wearing Abominable Snowman set and I dropped the Snowman Mask on top of the lab for some reason. Maybe I truly am a psychic and that means that mask is part of the combination (eg, the sliding part). Time to make that set again... I already sold the one I made last year.

Or maybe the Krampus boots were made for a reason. With them the Snowman set is easier to wear (no sliding) so maybe you should do some action with that set to get the Winterbot Feet eg. break some blocks or give gifts.

Comment

• Crunchyy
        Crunchyy commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay get riiight on it recipe finders!

• Santomok
        Santomok commented
        Editing a comment
        na itens from this year for sure no usable in winterbot only 2019 blocks

• Dang. I have been looking/trying different recipes but im sometimes lazy to write long storys. I have few options left to try but trees still growing.. time to update some info here

tried so far..
      all combos with these items:
      -krampus crampons
      -diamond rocket shoes
      -yeti leash
      -snow block
      -icy igloo
      -transmorg
      -snowshoes
      -lumberjack shoe( or something, forgot name lol)
      -sliding penguin
      -icy skates of winter
      -ice block
      -ice crust block
      -teddy mask
      -winter freezer hood
      -winter freezer robe
      maybe more, dont remember all. Nyt kinda all that has been released on winterfest, all older blocks/clothing that could change coloring or effect to wb-feet. (Im like Albert Einstein now, crazy af)

but idea for these items are based on forumers posts and googling all items descriptions that are released on winterfest and have something Blue on it.

Based on all research i have noticed many things but biggest so far that im trying serious is these ice skates of winter. It was craftable when winterbot came, they are only shoes that looks even close to winterbot feet with some less blue on it, but biggest similiarity is the effect that shoes give when skating on ice. Only other that gives this kind of slash? effect is this sliding penguin. In going to give up with it soon, will sell them for lowest possible price if anyone else wants to try it out. (I know, you think that it cannot be these.. but i disagree, they said its easy. Not cheap. And why would they release similiar item but like 20x cheaper. These have to have some good use that we havnt discovered.

Based on earlier hints given.
      ”get to the shelter/protect yourself” etc can be found on some winterfest blocks like log house parts. I builded logtree house with fireplace, gingerbread house and doors to warp in/out. Also tried different floors to ”slide” in and through the houses. I was wearing different sets similiar to these descs, like winter hood/teddy (they have some info about getting warm and cool, getting some shelter or something) and all snow/winterfest clothings.
      only thing that i couldnt test these all 100% on idea, they said its freezing outside so cannot confirm this is not working (apocalypse event messed all this up)
      i might try this again if apocalypse will end before winterfest. Tbh i hate sometimes to build, and because of rollback, these houses are gone

And that you will solve it together. Maybe we need 2 people to make these feets? Like we have to get shelter and give present/cracker/snowball or other when hes next to fireplace. Idk, i will test these when i have builded houses again.

So. Please look from YouTube those ice skates of winter and winterbot feets effects. They look so similiar, only thing that skates need is some more blue color and sliding effect.

Keep up the good work on finding solution! (Hope you understood my writing, didint autoread/correct words or sentences.)

Comment

• iHerthy
        iHerthy commented
        Editing a comment
        what about air robinson?

• ffakke
        ffakke commented
        Editing a comment
        My ign is FFAKKE. Yes i tried robinsons

• Jedaki
        Jedaki commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would you use 2020 items. The item was made in 2019 and as such 2020 items won't be in the recipe.

• erm... new year is getting close... ANYWAYS
      there's a small amount of people trying because of the lack of hints given to us (pointing out the hints was given to us last year)
      and to top it all, 3 more items was added during Winterfest 2020...

Let me properly introduce myself,
      Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
      and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

• One of five legendary pieces of the great WinterBot, guardian of the Winter Fortress. You can't tell if you are running incredibly fast, or constantly sliding. Either way, these shoes make you faster.
        This one is just my speculation:

Constantly sliding means that we need to wear an outfit that makes us slide. This would obviously be connected to the Abominable Snowman Set, which makes us slide when worn. So, I'm thinking that we need to put a chemical combiner within an igloo set-up (the same set-up used to make the Abo set) while wearing the Abominable set. Then, I would also guess some items that are related to the winterbot feet: Ice Skates of Winter or Snowshoes.

Then, one of those items would be combined with other winter-related items (in which i can't actually guess) inside the igloo chemical combiner setup while wearing the abominable set.
        Last edited by GODAPOLLYON; 12-26-2020, 10:33 AM.
        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

• Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post

This one is just my speculation:

Constantly sliding means that we need to wear an outfit that makes us slide. This would obviously be connected to the Abominable Snowman Set, which makes us slide when worn. So, I'm thinking that we need to put a chemical combiner within an igloo set-up (the same set-up used to make the Abo set) while wearing the Abominable set. Then, I would also guess some items that are related to the winterbot feet: Ice Skates of Winter, Snowshoes, or Krampus.

Then, one of those items would be combined with other winter-related items (in which i can't actually guess) inside the igloo chemical combiner setup while wearing the abominable set.
          No, do not include krampus crampons. They were new item that is added in 2020, it's imposibble if we need an item from 2020 to create an item from 2019 we are not time travelers. XD
          Ign/GrowID: Artlos
          Just be yourself don't try to be others
          And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• Growch is soon reaching his final heart size. So now is the time to test feeding him 200 gifts wearing different sets just in case. So far I have tried:

- Abominable Snowman set with Snowshoes
            - Blue parka hood + puffy blue jacket
            - Full Mountain set
            - Bucksin set with winter scarf

No luck so far. I try to do again wearing different feet items like air robinsons and yeti leash.

And just a reminder that if making feet requires specific weather in a world, we don't have many days either. Cause now Zombie Apocalypse and Night of the Comet after 2 days.
            Last edited by csjakat; 12-26-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• ArtloS
              ArtloS commented
              Editing a comment
              Do you sell snowshoes?

• Sorry I have only 1 pair so not selling.

Comment

• I hope we can receive a hint whether it's made in a chemical combiner or in a different way. This wouldn't reveal the recipe but would help a lot in getting people started again.
              LURD

Comment

• I need snowshoes, to try something. I'll let you know if it work
                Ign/GrowID: Artlos
                Just be yourself don't try to be others
                And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by terbangcus View Post
                  well this is my oppinion :

according to :

is that mean "the clue are in winterbot feet description ?"

and on this start thread said about “Winterfest Surprises” are combine item is it true or not ?

and i checking of snow husky sledge info and recipe :

info "
                  "Dashing through the snow, barking as we go, this sledge is pulled by dogs, and anything but slow!"

dashing through the snow = snow shoes
                  +
                  pulled by dogs = snow husky
                  +
                  combine item

and also raindeer recipe are from the description too

the info is :

This guy has been sorely depressed ever since he got banned from gaming. Take him out on a flight to cheer him up!

and the recipe :

raindeer +

Take him out on a flight to cheer = glowing nose

+ combine item

what im trying to say is why we dont focus on the winterbot feet description

You can't tell if you are running incredibly fast = 1 item
                  constantly sliding = 1 item
                  + combine item like transmog (since it said easy to get so i thnk its not an expensive item like griptape and etc but idk)

hope its not misleading info XD goodluck everyone
                  My theory is
                  1. Amount of Ice Horse ( Which related to running incredibly fast)
                  2. Icy Axe Blade ( Which many of winter item needed this item)
                  3. Either transmog crystal or Grip Tape

​​​​

Comment

• Usually horses are used in chariot type foot items, so I don't think Ice horses are needed. I just bought Grip tape and 2 Icy axe blades. Before I make Ice Skates I can try different combinations with these. Any ideas? I already tested 2 Air robs + Grip tape + 2 Icy axe blades in lab. No luck!

Last edited by csjakat; 12-26-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• this recipe is easy to find it, but you will need alot of cost for buying the recipe (item) - Agetta

Comment

• Hope the Devs tell us if we can get the feet item by combining or doing something else. Winterfest is about to end also. We need clearer hints
                        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Working...
                        X