Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techy
    commented on 's reply
    It's some bug with the client, I believe. You can still mount Turkey Fish that are 150lbs+.

• Unanymous
    replied
    I've realized the problem now. Everytime i play at Laptop, the "green lb" which indicates if the fish is enomorous or perfect is gone. But i try playing in my phone all seems normal the Green font on lb is there from size 150lbs-max. Maybe visual bug in my laptop?

Here is the picture from laptop. As you can see i have 181lbs of turkey fish but the Fish size font is not green even tho it reaches the perfect-enomorous category of fish
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Techy
    replied
    Originally posted by ForumChatter View Post

Hey! The Green Number LBS is for Max LB fishes..
    The green numbers are for 'perfect' and 'enormous' fish. Since Turkey Fish is a COTD, its 'perfect' status is 150lbs., and anything beyond that is considered 'enormous'. Currently, Turkey Fish is bugged to not display 150lbs+ as perfect or enormous, even though they are meant to be.

It is also not trainable, from what was seen when it was 'green'.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGrowtopiaChicken
    replied
    Green number LBs show that the fish has max lb possible, not all max lb fishies are trainable. There might not be max lb turkey fishies, and even if there are those, it doesnt mean that they are available to be trained anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ForumChatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
    Before the server restarts Turkey Fish has the Green number LBS which means they're trainable but sadly they don't. But aftetr the server restart the Green fonts gone. Is it bug or they used to be like that? Like its just a normal fish or maybe for future update?
    Hey! The Green Number LBS is for Max LB fishes..

Leave a comment:

• Unanymous
    started a topic Turkey Fish

Turkey Fish

Before the server restarts Turkey Fish has the Green number LBS which means they're trainable but sadly they don't. But aftetr the server restart the Green fonts gone. Is it bug or they used to be like that? Like its just a normal fish or maybe for future update?
Working...
X