Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueenChloe
    commented on 's reply
    Actually text Administrator is only proof what you need You can't get fake Admin in forums

• GODAPOLLYON
    commented on 's reply
    jambanrusak it's literally in the meet & greet page lol. you literally need to go to that subforum to prove my comment. finished. next time, please use your eyes instead of words

• jambanrusak
    commented on 's reply
    yeahh. maybe. and make thanksgiving will be event what we waiting for just like valentine and summer fest.

• jambanrusak
    commented on 's reply
    GODAPOLLYON where. link website. or screenshot maybe. if just opinoin. i can say im part of moderator to. no one know hes lie or not anyway. so prove it.

• LBForce_GT
    commented on 's reply
    It's the same effect as lvl 5 red ances, but not stackable with it. Lvl 5 ances is around 16-18 dls

• LBForce_GT
    commented on 's reply
    By fishing skill I meant the ability to punch as soon as the water splashes, before it's too late. I know it's easy for most but it's fair.

• GODAPOLLYON
    commented on 's reply
    He's literally part of the dev team, you know.
    jambanrusak

• Tuesstar
    replied
    Am I the only one thinking that the reason they make these "kinda" overpowered items is for gaining attention to thanksgiving event? Thanksgiving somewhat forgotten and not so popular since it doesn't have a rewarding items from doing that event. I mean, most of events have a "jackpot" or great rewards like summerfest have phoenix or neptune items or valentine have ghc and so on, while thanksgiving doesn't have these kind of rewards before

Leave a comment:

• GamingKyle
    replied
    Originally posted by RicoPoint View Post
    In my opinion american jersey and bbh both doesnt stack example 5%+10% or 5%+2%. but both can be active 2x in the same time in 1 block (tested with bbh+tesseract) which can give me 2-3 block after i break 1 block and still give me gems/seed/ block (if 3)
    but i didnt see it yet if the americsn jersey and lens can do that too
    The conclusion is the % isnt stacked but it has different chance to active sometimes both can active in the same time.

sorry very baaad english
    It doesnt stack with lens.

Leave a comment:

• jambanrusak
    commented on 's reply
    GamingKyle its gacha mate. u know mean of gacha..... nothing fair in gamble thing.

• jambanrusak
    commented on 's reply
    any link or aproved by moderator. and ill not accept opinion of by player

• RicoPoint
    replied
    In my opinion american jersey and bbh both doesnt stack example 5%+10% or 5%+2%. but both can be active 2x in the same time in 1 block (tested with bbh+tesseract) which can give me 2-3 block after i break 1 block and still give me gems/seed/ block (if 3)
    but i didnt see it yet if the americsn jersey and lens can do that too
    The conclusion is the % isnt stacked but it has different chance to active sometimes both can active in the same time.

sorry very baaad english

Leave a comment:

• GamingKyle
    commented on 's reply
    It is definitely rare, but im more concerned about you not getting any jerseys. I know someone who opened one and got it. RNG isnt fair huh

• Olaf1234_gt
    commented on 's reply
    This is a very good change for the game, its really annoying for players trying to fish faster to complete quests but then it keeps giving us like what? 5-7 fishnet stockings straight? I wont be surprised if the price drops just like cursed rod since with a high demand many people will want to make it

• Gideonpogi23
    replied
    I am only sharing my opinion about here, Okay.? About the American Jersey

I think, ye yes it is OP but its too Rare! And only available for Thanksgiving, I think it wouldn't affect Economy hardly as what Rayman did!

i know a player who broke 355 Organic Turkeys but got no Jersey! It is so Rare! Maybe there are only less than 100 in-game! It won't affect economy that much! Nothing will rise except the Jersey, Since its OP and Rare it will rise to 50DLs within 6 Months!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X