No announcement yet.

Unfound Items [Winterbot Feet, Console Appreciation Plaque & Growmoji LOL Mask]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfound Items [Winterbot Feet, Console Appreciation Plaque & Growmoji LOL Mask]

In this thread I will attempt do to an ancient ritual to summon the community managers and psyborg to please give us a hint on how the following items are obtained, as we are completely lost on how to find two of them in particular.

Unfound Items:

- Armoured Winterbot Feet: (Some hints, no one has found nor is any closing to finding, only obtained during Winterfest)
    - Console Appreciation Plaque: (No info at all)
    - Growmoji Lol Mask: (No info at all)

Two of the items listed above were added during Player Appreciation Week and are still not found nor have we received any hints on how they are obtained / made.

As for the notorious Armoured Winterbot - Feet however, we have revived the following hints:

Originally posted by Pangloss View Post
    Oh, it is getting quite chilly out here! I better protect myself. ​​
    Originally posted by ThePsyborg
    The Armored WinterBot set is only available during winterfest so it looks like we will have to wait until next years winterfest to find them rest of the set. I'm kinda surprised the shoes were the one piece that wasn't found. It is the easiest of the whole set to acquire. Good luck next year.
    These are the only “hints” the NEWS Team could find, so I want to try and summon NekoRei hufflewitz and ThePsyborg to see if we can be given any hints for these missing items. Any form of hint is greatly appreciated.

To anyone who has interest in receiving hints about any of these items, please like this thread and reply with any further hints that were given in the past, if we keep the thread alive and people show interest we may just receive what we are looking for .

~Taxman & NEWS Team
    News Admin / RecipeFinder
    Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

I don't think Console Appreciation Plaque should be here, it definitely won't have a recipe
    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Originally posted by Corrects View Post
      I don't think Console Appreciation Plaque should be here, it definitely won't have a recipe
      We are just looking on getting hints / info on any items that are unfound, regardless if they have a recipe
      News Admin / RecipeFinder
      Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Comment

• Corrects
        Corrects commented
        Editing a comment
        Well wouldn't it be obvious that it's a Plaque given to console players?

Techy already made a thread..
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

There's no point bringing attention towards the Console Appreciation Plaque since it's inherently a reward (likewise to the one from the YouTube's 100k milestone) to those who played on console, but it seems they haven't initiated anything of it yet.

Also, I don't see a reason to bring attention to the Winterbot Feet as of now since we can't try anything for it besides presumptions.

Let's try to narrow our search onto items that are undiscovered and are obtainable currently.
        37 World of the Days won.
        4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• Jedaki
          Jedaki commented
          Editing a comment
          If the recipe is a combination, it could be able to be found before, but not made until Winterfest.

Originally posted by Techy View Post
        There's no point bringing attention towards the Console Appreciation Plaque since it's inherently a reward (likewise to the one from the YouTube's 100k milestone) to those who played on console, but it seems they haven't initiated anything of it yet.

Also, I don't see a reason to bring attention to the Winterbot Feet as of now since we can't try anything for it besides presumptions.

Let's try to narrow our search onto items that are undiscovered and are obtainable currently.
        That leaves the Growmoji - LOL Mask. I'm pretty sure we can still discover that, and it's been a while. Feels like everybody just forgot about it and moved on, but it'd be a heck of a rare discovery if somebody did actually find out how to obtain it.
        GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

Originally posted by Z Y O N I C View Post

That leaves the Growmoji - LOL Mask. I'm pretty sure we can still discover that, and it's been a while. Feels like everybody just forgot about it and moved on, but it'd be a heck of a rare discovery if somebody did actually find out how to obtain it.
          Nah not really

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

Nah not really
            Why not? It's literally undiscovered, and though there's other masks exactly like it, won't the price skyrocket? There's a lot of them in the game, but only one of them is found. If the guy who found it doesn't share how he did it, for a while, it's still going to be like there's only one of them in the entire game, and the demand's going to top the charts.
            GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

• Techy
              Techy commented
              Editing a comment
              I doubt it'll have a large demand for it. Yeah, it'll be expensive at the start since only few (if not one) will have it, but there's mediocre demand for every other mask, nor is it special.

Why not? It's literally undiscovered, and though there's other masks exactly like it, won't the price skyrocket? There's a lot of them in the game, but only one of them is found. If the guy who found it doesn't share how he did it, for a while, it's still going to be like there's only one of them in the entire game, and the demand's going to top the charts.
            Kind of, usually new items get found by teams, these are often unable to keep a recipe a secret for a long time. If a single person will find the recipe, and refuses to tell friends (this is the main way recipes are leaked) then it might stay hidden for a long time
            LURD

Comment

Well some items took a while to find, there was one item that took years, if I'm wrong it was some valentine item. The thing that you said like - they will keep the recipe and never say it is quite common and many have done it. Some items in the past few years took the same time to discover it so I think it's quite common for the recipe finders to have undiscovered items like these.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
              - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

Well some items took a while to find, there was one item that took years, if I'm wrong it was some valentine item. The thing that you said like - they will keep the recipe and never say it is quite common and many have done it. Some items in the past few years took the same time to discover it so I think it's quite common for the recipe finders to have undiscovered items like these.
                Yes, but if they don't leak the recipe or how to obtain it, THEN it'll be rare. That was my point.
                GROWTOPIAN

that's literally it

Comment

• JimIzPro
                  JimIzPro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Z Y O N I C
                  Z Y O N I C commented
                  Editing a comment
                  JimIzPro CHANGE MY NAME BACK IN THE SERVER JIM
              Working...