[ISSUE] Recent Conflict between Content Creators Addressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ISSUE] Recent Conflict between Content Creators Addressed

Nekorei made an official thread about Recent Conflict between Clover and Alperen, then she said:
    Originally posted by Nekorei View Post
    Please note that we are never going to share any private information or details of any investigation with any one who is not involved in the investigation itself
    What's the problem with that?
    As you know jamew7 made few random videos where he gave (false) informations to get views about Clover vs Alperen (I'll get back to that later). So, probably Nekorei asked him few questions to get detailed information and (she)gave him more information (on the condition that he will not share with anyone). So, jamew7 made new video about this and in this video he said that he can't share dm or screenshot from this conversation. But then as expected from Jamew7, he shared this whole investigation with typing in-game on his new video ​ It's already got 20k+ views but I think moderators should warn him to remove this video from his channel.

Let's back to his false informations(the main problem)
    As you know Jamew7 keep making videos where he blame others as a Scammer to get views. Sometimes with proof sometimes without proofs(if it's legendary player, or if his friend who got scammed, he upload without checking background) So, in this Conflict between Clover and Alperen GT. He blamed Clover of Legend as a scammer(it's not) with fake proofs, this video title is 'Clover Of Legend is the Real SCAMMER! (HE SCAMMED 13BGL)' It's still on his channel and 55.000 Players watched this totally false video and his fans put psychological pressure on the Instagram, Youtube and in-game to Clover just because jamew7 wants to get attention while his views are dropping.

My question to moderators and nekorei: Is it really okay for this guy to make this kind of videos that he talk against other players? Will there be any punishment to stop him because i don't think he would understand from just Warning. Just imagine Clover's feeling.. This guy got scammed, lost his 4-5years of work from Alperen. But Jamew7 who wants attention, blame him with false informations. Just imagine.. Clover made 10 videos in 2 days to just prove himself with this stress.

A ban for Jamew7 sounds good to me.
    Ign/GrowID: Artlos
    Just be yourself don't try to be others
    And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• Winnerskill1
      Winnerskill1 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes ..

• NotSeedTopian
      NotSeedTopian commented
      Editing a comment
      y
      e
      s

• billionsky
      billionsky commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, to warn him that false information can caused chaos to the community. People under age can easly turn into sheep (blaming someone without checking background first)

I think he is immune bro... Remember that he shared about how to dupe legal brief
    Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

can someone tell me what's going on? I'm so outdated about GT news or idk
      ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
      Youtube:mylocationgt
      Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

• A2GTs
        A2GTs commented
        Editing a comment
        The first play, Alperen was gonna showoff 100 BGLs for his comeback at Youtube. Then Alperen was lack of BGLs, so he want to borrow some BGLs. He borrow 10 BGLs to Bootychest (his guild member) and to Clover 3 BGLs worth of an item. But then Alperen did not bring back, so Clover upload video of Alperen scamming 13BGLs. But the next and next day, Alperen upload video of Clover faking proofs that Alperen selling account, scamming, etc, and Alperen said he has returned the BGLs to Clover, and he also said that Clover is racism. Some gt youtubers are involved into this and upload videos about Clover or Alperen scam. Then Clover uploads again, Alperen faking proofs. He said that Alperen edit so Clover look like he is being racism. And Alperen edit without the chat bar. So now Nekorei has suspend Alperen.

• A2GTs
        A2GTs commented
        Editing a comment
        But it is very uncomfortable to speak about this

and this is why u dont trust others huge amounts of items/stuffs, even if he or she is a very famous person.

Comment

ban the whole thing gt youtube literally sucks. the point i dont understand is if your creators says things like if they ban me my subs will attack ubisoft whats the point of protecting them?

Comment

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          i dont think jamew smart enough or should i say has some kind of brain to do that consciously dude clinically retarded

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          The only person I want to be banned is Jamew7, rest of the youtuber is still doing great so far.

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          i would like to see those youtubers some examples? @Artlo S

Also remember when he got warned from Moderators, he tried to create hate against staff team.

Basically few months ago, One of the moderator warned Jamew7 about his fake giveaways and ofc he put that in his video, and tried to create hate against developers. He said ' If i quit, it will be because of Growtopia Staff Team. It hurt me so much '' As you can see he just tried to create hate against developers, moderators. It's not first time, he did same thing when he got banned too.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_183321.png Views:	0 Size:	606.3 KB ID:	6952353

Comment

• NotSeedTopian
          NotSeedTopian commented
          Editing a comment
          "that hurt so much"
          so he's acknowledging that his giveaways are fake?

• GODAPOLLYON
          GODAPOLLYON commented
          Editing a comment
          ngl but Jamew7 fanbase is like 10x worse than Dream's fanbase. He's pretty much using his fame to get what he wants and create hate towards other content creators

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          NotSeedTopian Yes. his giveaway is mostly fake and alot of people were trick by that fake giveaway. He earn money by lying to us.

Sure, eliminate him I don't mind. His videos mostly cringey and full with ads. And he always put himself on the center of everything when something is happening.

Comment

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to be very nice to him once. Yeah... it doesn't work, he just show me something bad all the time

Never understood why gt youtubers who are relatively big in the community would scam bgls, and in this case, Not even a lot of bgls for the possible backlash. Large portion of these youtubers have poor quality low brow vids that they can pump out with ease to earn more than if they were to scam yet they resort to scamning bgls which I HOPE they presumably do it to sell Illegally because if they are taking such high risks for in game items that’s really sad.

the minute majority of these no face voiceless creators are banned of the game, their entire channel will crumble. When you base your entire channel on how rich you are in a game primarily filled with kids who play the game for the wealth aspect, literally not showing your personality whatsoever, you have to be a fool to do something with such a risk of getting banned especially with all eyes on you.if those handful of youtubers that are unique and show their personality be it through voice or other means attempt to scam it would slightly more make sense, but it almost never happens and it’s always these cookie cutter “I’m very rich” channels who attempt this.
        hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          because its in his nature if you know who is alperen where he came from what he did you wouldn't be surprised

they do everything for the content and views hahahahahah

imo this entire drama's just hurting my brain

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          alperen really tried to pull a fast one idk if he sold his dls

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          also alperen gained absolutely nothing from this now everyone will call him scammer and his entire community was watching him for his wealth now that gone his youtube career is basically over -1 trash youtuber

• JimIzPro
          JimIzPro commented
          Editing a comment
          alperen he did quite good at one point in manipulating ppl, clover literally got tons of dislikes on his videos after alperen's video came out lmao

No ban needed here in my opinion. I only see dumb people making bad decisions. But one thing I suggest, give more attention to smaller youtubers who pour more time and effort into their videos.
        GrowTube is a fantastic channel and spend months making their films, they deserve recognition. Another small youtuber who deserves some attention is me, I don't have an annoying intro, I don't clickbait, I don't have any crap in my videos and it's all comedy and entertainment (real content and not some advertising crap famous people put profit videos on) Why am I salty? Because Growtopia does nothing to help out smaller creators at all. The community hub is a joke.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
        http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

• Swordtail
          Swordtail commented
          Editing a comment
          I liked the ea games one but the rest are a bit less funni pls make funni vid

• JonnyPlaysGT
          JonnyPlaysGT commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Swordtail, the EA one took a lot of individual image editing and drained my brainpower, but I'll be releasing another one soon! Thank you for the feedback

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
        Also remember when he got warned from Moderators, he tried to create hate against staff team.

Basically few months ago, One of the moderator warned Jamew7 about his fake giveaways and ofc he put that in his video, and tried to create hate against developers. He said ' If i quit, it will be because of Growtopia Staff Team. It hurt me so much '' As you can see he just tried to create hate against developers, moderators. It's not first time, he did same thing when he got banned too.

Click image for larger version Name:	image_183321.png Views:	0 Size:	606.3 KB ID:	6952353
        His giveaways are fake as he does not show when he picks the comment (random generator), he only shows the end + his videos are sh**
        IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

• Swordtail
          Swordtail commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean his thumbnails are better then yours :0

• Law_Growtopia
          Law_Growtopia commented
          Editing a comment
          I smell salt.

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          Why is he disappointed in the first place? Because he's doing fake giveaway, that's why. lol (I'm answering my own question)

This whole thing is a big joke
        GrowID: PokeNotPoke
        Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Wow saya inactive sebentar langsung Ada sesuatu yg menarik
          IGN: RimUwU i quit anime yes

Try out mynvm

good song

https://youtu.be/A6l8THwbcfY

Comment

• ArtloS
            ArtloS commented
            Editing a comment
            Uhm, what?

Originally posted by Normelad View Post
          Nekorei made an official thread about Recent Conflict between Clover and Alperen, then she said:

What's the problem with that?
          As you know jamew7 made few random videos where he gave (false) informations to get views about Clover vs Alperen (I'll get back to that later). So, probably Nekorei asked him few questions to get detailed information and (she)gave him more information (on the condition that he will not share with anyone). So, jamew7 made new video about this and in this video he said that he can't share dm or screenshot from this conversation. But then as expected from Jamew7, he shared this whole investigation with typing in-game on his new video ​ It's already got 20k+ views but I think moderators should warn him to remove this video from his channel.

Let's back to his false informations(the main problem)
          As you know Jamew7 keep making videos where he blame others as a Scammer to get views. Sometimes with proof sometimes without proofs(if it's legendary player, or if his friend who got scammed, he upload without checking background) So, in this Conflict between Clover and Alperen GT. He blamed Clover of Legend as a scammer(it's not) with fake proofs, this video title is 'Clover Of Legend is the Real SCAMMER! (HE SCAMMED 13BGL)' It's still on his channel and 55.000 Players watched this totally false video and his fans put psychological pressure on the Instagram, Youtube and in-game to Clover just because jamew7 wants to get attention while his views are dropping.

My question to moderators and nekorei: Is it really okay for this guy to make this kind of videos that he talk against other players? Will there be any punishment to stop him because i don't think he would understand from just Warning. Just imagine Clover's feeling.. This guy got scammed, lost his 4-5years of work from Alperen. But Jamew7 who wants attention, blame him with false informations. Just imagine.. Clover made 10 videos in 2 days to just prove himself with this stress.
          one should always find out the truth first unlike jamew7

Comment

Working...
          X