[ Discussion ] Updates For 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Discussion ] Updates For 2021

Let’s discuss and give our thoughts on the updates we’d like to get in 2021.

Personally, I would love to see an update focused on the building aspects of Growtopia. This update would include adventure pack, steam pack, music pack, and game pack. It would truly be superb if the developers could priorities updating these packs ( mainly game pack! ). Also, please don’t give us only aesthetic blocks. Many people want new mechanics when it comes to building.

Also I would like to see an update focused on science/chemsynth. Currently, there is nothing much interesting to do with them ( it’s also not a very rewarding activity imo ). Perhaps add a role for it ( like how you guys added a role for cooking ) ? Add new chemicals? Make new recipes? Have cooking merge with chemicals? Have water merge with chemicals? Have medicine recipes? I’m not sure, but chemicals have so much potential.

So, what updates would you specifically want to get in 2021?
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

player versus environment

Comment

bring back Gross Out Blocks!
      IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
      IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

I'd love to see some new packs. The small and "insignificant" packs made by Seth and Hamumu were sweet. Like the home pack, dungeon pack etc. It'd add some more creativity to the game.

Comment

Want to see some building related stuff for sure, also some quality of life things such as updating "my worlds", the /fav command, the random worlds tab, and a bunch of other menu stuff. Also 100% agree with jigjig420 I feel like most "fun" activities in this game are click click click startopia surg fishing etc. Would be cool to have something that is less grindy and more interactive than just read read read click click click. PvE would be awesome.
          Premium world building/composing services ~> https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ders-composers

IGN: Norseman

Comment

We need PvE also. PvP isn't enough for us, though. Like what L or norseman said above me, it would be awesome.
            I also want a revamp/reboot of pet battling
            IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
            I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Personally i don't want revamp updates anymore. We need something new...
              Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Periodic table and let the players explore
                Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
                https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

They will most likely add more gamble feature in the game

Comment

• Kyeosi
                    Kyeosi commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They always do...but I mean...hehehe I won’t complain xD

Originally posted by FearLessCat_GT View Post
                  They will most likely add more gamble feature in the game
                  Good idea! The halloween one was a bang. How about a winter growch gamble update

Dzez

Comment

• FearLessCat_GT
                    FearLessCat_GT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which is sad, Ubisoft is not even trying to be more INNOVATIVE/CREATIVE when it comes to game features making the grinding system of the game (e.g. farming) irrelevant

• PiterP
                    PiterP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The gamble is on tree decoration . Now if your tree reach 100% you can put more decoration but have chance make your tree broken

• Dzez
                    Dzez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    crazy how they managed to make every single event a gamble

Originally posted by Dzez View Post

Good idea! The halloween one was a bang. How about a winter growch gamble update
                  **** YEAH POGCHAMP BABY!!!!
                  IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
                  IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post

We already have winter gambling I hope that they also balance winter seals, cause there was 0 chances to get last winter seal prize without buying it with big money. I can accept that we need use money, but that went even over my gaming budget and lets not even talk about how bad timing they added it. In Christmas, i already wasted way too much money for gifts and then boom, gt adds something what cost over $50? Can't remember price. But cmon, normal adult players who has family and kids, has no money for their games in xmas XD (we waste everything to our kids and in this case, my kids chose other games than gt to waste their money, so no money for ubisoft from my family in last winter). Maybe in any other time of year, i could support this game with money, but pls, not in xmas..

Comment

Hmm.. Fishing haven’t been updated for a long time now. Maybe they should give a solid Fishing update soon? Been hoping for it since the start of the year.
                      IGN : AFTRO
                      Loves To Play Growtopia
                      Youtube Channel : AFTRO/AFTRO GT

Comment

• Kyeosi
                        Kyeosi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That’s quite true...they usually only add new fishes, new rods, and like new items when training the fish...it’s usually just the same things...I wonder what could they possibly add if they ever choose to update fishing entirely...maybe a merge with PVE? A bait that summons a PVE boss like in Terraria? That’d be cooool!

I’d like them to add some new commands, and new activities that are less grindy as mentioned above.
                      IGN: CursedYugi

Comment

• Kyeosi
                        Kyeosi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Most definitely! I’m hoping the same...new commands oh my!!! Great thinking!

Originally posted by GrowPixel View Post
                      Personally i don't want revamp updates anymore. We need something new...
                      The revamping of ubisoft is just bad, updates need to be created with the thought of longevity in mind. Recent updates have just added items that become worthless in a week. I personally think updating the game pack with a lot more customizability and items could allow lots of new minigames and worlds.
                      LURD

Comment

• Kyeosi
                        Kyeosi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You’re quite right. Though, I have faith in Ubisoft that they will create something amazing.
                        The potential in revamping the gaming pack is wide.
                    Working...
                    X