Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Malady Mash (POLL)

What is malady mash?
    Malady mash is a daily challenge that requires you to perform surgery on people with maladies.
    Vicious maladies give x2 pts.
    ​​​One cured malady gives 50 pts. ( - 1 pt per tool used)

Why should it get removed?

People have been taking advantage of this daily challenge by using malady bots.

What are malady bots?
    ​​​​​
    Malady bots are accounts with a malady.

A player can inflict a malady to an account by either breaking a few blocks, thus getting - torn punching muscle malady, or using a vial on them, with the possibility of getting a vicious malady.

Multiple players have created hundreds of accounts with these maladies - torn & vicious because they provide the following perks:
    ​​​​​​
    Torn -> requires 5-6 tools (1-2 stitches per surg)
    ​​​ -> fastest, cheapest, easiest surgery
    -> replacement for surges

Vicious -> chance of getting blingin items
    -> chance of getting specific items such as chaos corruption,

​​​​​! These kind of maladies are 'farmed'.
    ​​​​! It is only the past months they started being used on daily challenge - Malady Mash.
    ​​​​​! This transformed the daily challenge into a
    'who-has-more-bots-challenge' .

​​​​​​How do malady bots work?

The player attending the malady mash challenge does a superbroadcast informing that he is surging people.This will bring people to his world.

He will then slip malady bots into the world and surg them.

A few examples of how this looks :
    Attached Files
    Remove it
    61.76%
    Don't remove it
    4.41%
    Change but don't remove
    33.82%
    Last edited by Jday; 11-26-2020, 01:23 PM.

pls can i have my challenge crown

Comment

• jigjig420
      jigjig420 commented
      Editing a comment
      COFWL IS THE REAL WINNER :smile:

i see no harm when removing the challenge. the prizes can just be a rare drop when curing a malady during surgery day.

Comment

Pls remove.
      ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBlizter View Post
        i see no harm when removing the challenge. the prizes can just be a rare drop when curing a malady during surgery day.
        the prizes isnt worth here, the players do it mostly for the daily challenge achievement
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

Well, it's not fair. The "winner" of today's challenge used bots whereas the actual winner (unfortunately the second on the leaderboard) wasted hundreds of world locks on megaphones.

Comment

Definitely agree with this. They already knew the challenge was abusable yet they simply ignore it.. Bruh..

Comment

I've never heard of using bots to get pts on the Malady Mash Daily Challenge to be honest. Got to know what it is just now by reading your thread. And yes, I agree with the fact that it should be either removed, or revamped completely. Or it's not going to be okay as Challenge Crown is around 10 Diamond Locks and getting it by such way can pretty much make it not interesting and not so special.

Hope you have a great day!
              ixao

Comment

• Jday
                Jday commented
                Editing a comment
                Also. The dark Doctor cloak (ddc) - prize from top 3 mmash, is worth 7-8 dl

Definitely agree with this. It should be removed, yesterday's daily challenge was Malady Mash, and today Malady Mash started again. It is really sad to the people who have super-broadcasted many times to get patients with maladies while someone is doing surgery on bots with the "easiest" malady. It isn't fair and I think it should get removed. However in my opinion if Malady Mash isn't going to be removed, every time Malady Mash daily challenge starts, we need to have Moderators or Guardians to check everyone who is in the leaderboard so it would be fair, or simply just start the Malady Mash daily challenge every Surgery Day.

Sorry for my bad grammar and it is just my opinion.
              GrowID: Asin
              Visit my main world
              "ASIN"

Level 107/125

Comment

• Komando
                Komando commented
                Editing a comment
                annoying should be the word there. also i think youre missing some information both bot abusers and people that use sb does the same thing this so called challenge missing the CHALLENGE in it. its just competition of who sb most who has the most bots

Originally posted by Jday View Post
              What is malady mash?
              Malady mash is a daily challenge that requires you to perform surgery on people with maladies.
              Vicious maladies give x2 pts.
              ​​​One cured malady gives 50 pts. ( - 1 pt per tool used)

Why should it get removed?

People have been taking advantage of this daily challenge by using malady bots.

What are malady bots?
              ​​​​​
              Malady bots are accounts with a malady.

A player can inflict a malady to an account by either breaking a few blocks, thus getting - torn punching muscle malady, or using a vial on them, with the possibility of getting a vicious malady.

Multiple players have created hundreds of accounts with these maladies - torn & vicious because they provide the following perks:
              ​​​​​​
              Torn -> requires 5-6 tools (1-2 stitches per surg)
              ​​​ -> fastest, cheapest, easiest surgery
              -> replacement for surges

Vicious -> chance of getting blingin items
              -> chance of getting specific items such as chaos corruption,

​​​​​! These kind of maladies are 'farmed'.
              ​​​​! It is only the past months they started being used on daily challenge - Malady Mash.
              ​​​​​! This transformed the daily challenge into a
              'who-has-more-bots-challenge' .

​​​​​​How do malady bots work?

The player attending the malady mash challenge does a superbroadcast informing that he is surging people.This will bring people to his world.

He will then slip malady bots into the world and surg them.

A few examples of how this looks :
              remove it or change it

Comment

ye I agree with this, its absolutely unfair for the peoples who do broadcasts and spend wls just find/get a people with malady.

You can only have a very high chance to win from this dc by using bots and using bots is illegal
                ign: thiel
                discord: thiel4usgt#4108
                ig: thiel4us
                donate in thieldonate
                sry if mi bad english

Comment

remove it, but before removing, think of an acceptable and good idea to place the rewards to prevent the rewards being manipulated easily when the dc is removed.
                  IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

remove

Comment

Bumping up

Comment

Bump. .. .. .. . .

Comment

Working...
                        X