[Merged] Magplant 5000 Duped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Magplant 5000 Duped?

Hello growtopia. Today, the players noticed a too big drop in the price of magplant, he could not fall, which means that some factor influenced it. What is my question? And could it be dupe?
    Attached Files

I'd say a combination of false statements, price manipulation and hysteria amongst the owners of Magplant 5000s.

Jedaki

Comment

• stevenfonggg
      stevenfonggg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, i agree

Love seeing everyone so paranoid nowadays...
    honk
    insta: @limechickengt

Comment

I posted already in Value Discussion 1st week of November I think. I always go to BUYMAGPLANT and I know how they do dirty works on it. Mostly of Droppers/Manipulators I found were players with Filipino Flag, how did I know??? Obviously they are not aware that their Guild is all the same + I got a fight with one of them a few minutes after I ignored him, theres like 5 bots around the world and shadingly swearing me at the same intervals in filipino language. I also saw other flags manipulating price but most of them filipinos. After I fight a group of them will bully me and will say ben barrage, magplant dupe etc. Which are fake proof to drop a price. I've had a lot of screenshot everytime I go there, I know mostly who they are. The business there is a group of players mostly drop the price and then they can easily manipulate the price going higher after they bought cheap mags from their past manipulation.

Comment

its just manipulator dude.... and many lazier of growtooian just buy cheap and sell high price to make profit..... and theres some community to make cheap item is real. by buying ur friend item cheap again and again. with another friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jambanrusak View Post
          its just manipulator dude.... and many lazier of growtooian just buy cheap and sell high price to make profit..... and theres some community to make cheap item is real. by buying ur friend item cheap again and again. with another friend.
          Yes exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGaia View Post
            I posted already in Value Discussion 1st week of November I think. I always go to BUYMAGPLANT and I know how they do dirty works on it. Mostly of Droppers/Manipulators I found were players with Filipino Flag, how did I know??? Obviously they are not aware that their Guild is all the same + I got a fight with one of them a few minutes after I ignored him, theres like 5 bots around the world and shadingly swearing me at the same intervals in filipino language. I also saw other flags manipulating price but most of them filipinos. After I fight a group of them will bully me and will say ben barrage, magplant dupe etc. Which are fake proof to drop a price. I've had a lot of screenshot everytime I go there, I know mostly who they are. The business there is a group of players mostly drop the price and then they can easily manipulate the price going higher after they bought cheap mags from their past manipulation.
            Filipinos or not they're manipulators. Don't turn this into a race/ethnicity thing...
            Last edited by CodesProfit; 11-28-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone,

There is no duplication incident affecting the game now. Please make sure to avoid spreading any false rumors as it might cause unnecessary panic within the community. Thank you for your understanding.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Magplant shouldn't be owned by the people that doesn't even use it, this is where the problem begins.

Comment

My friends sent me this screen yesterday. I think this has something to do with the drop in the price of magplants and growscans.

Comment

• myLocation
                    myLocation commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ahh Again whyyy and again Whyyy

• ABAingame
                    ABAingame commented
                    Editing a comment
                    jaja dupe glitch crazy

• hufflewitz
                    hufflewitz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey guys!

As mention by Pharaohboi here:
                    Originally posted by Pharaohboi View Post
                    Hello everyone,

There is no duplication incident affecting the game now. Please make sure to avoid spreading any false rumors as it might cause unnecessary panic within the community. Thank you for your understanding.

~ Pharaohboi
                    Kindly refrain from posting or spreading false information on the forum as this causes confusion for other players. However we do encourage you to report any such behavior directly to a moderator or a guardian for better visbility. I will be closing this thread now. Thank you for understanding

Originally posted by MeNoFade View Post
                  My friends sent me this screen yesterday. I think this has something to do with the drop in the price of magplants and growscans.
                  Imagine i own it
                  i pull my word if that all from illegal activities
                  List Of Dream

Got 1 BGL

Got Famous Without SB (imposibble)

Got Any Buy+ World For Free (inposibble)

Comment

My friends sent me this screen yesterday. I think this has something to do with the drop in the price of mag plants and growscans.
                    Based on the Activity Records of this FORUMER! I clearly declare him one of the minions who falsely making the price of Magplant Drop. He's clearly one of the guy who spam false and malicious statement to drop the Magplant in BUYMAGPLANT so they can have proof that this fake duplication and ""bEnBarRagEE sOld hIS mAgplAnTs"" happened. Look closely at the border of the Item the Magplants are clearly a covered layer in an old image so fake. I'm an anti-Magplant Manipulator activist. This whole system of Magplant Manipulation is a dirty work of a group of RICH PLAYERS, maybe in a group chat or discord to MANIPULATE the price so they can earn Worldlocks easily. Based on what I've been observed in BlackFriday it's miraculously 60+ players in BUYMAGPLANT and 80% of players there was Spamming SELL(Low Price) BUY(Lower Price) making other innocent players panic selling for low price. That's too absurd and it may affect the GT Community in the future and the mods are not doing anything about it periodth

Comment

Hello everyone,

~ Pharaohboi
                      Or... you all just read what mod said..

Comment

• Eutimio
                        Eutimio commented
                        Editing a comment

yoo mann. please.... once again please. if u just got picture i must be very newbie if u trust it. growtopia have private server cek google for more. andddd make sure u see with ur head. with ur eyes and heart. that mahplant placed in world........

Comment

Hello everyone,

~ Pharaohboi
                        The staff member has already spoken (a believe another one a few days ago), end of discussion

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                        X