No announcement yet.

Well.. Where's the new IOTM's preview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.. Where's the new IOTM's preview?

I think the Mods forgot or were too busy again to release a preview of the new IOTM. Just two days left to december, including today.

By the way, ThePsyborg said that the Growtopia Store will have a 'very generous offer' along with the current IOTM, If I'm not wrong. So, what's this 'very generous offer'?
    ~ "Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former..." ~

Goals:
    - Get Gaia's Beacon (Done!)
    - Level up to 125 (89/125)
    - Get Rayman's Fist (0/1)
    - Get Chaos Corruption from Surgery (Done!)

read again... he didn't say like that..

Comment

• Corrects
      Corrects commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if he didn't mean that, tell us what he meant

"But what’s that you ask? Where’s the Item of the Month gone? Don’t worry… it will be back after the event! You might also see it with a very generous offer attached over the weekend so keep your eyes open for that!"

• QueenChloe
      QueenChloe commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume that it's all about cyber monday. Don't u agree? do you know what is cyber monday? It is the last super discount day what kinda ends black friday sales. So then stores sell all rest of stuff what ppl didn't buy in black friday, with even better discount, or they add more stuff in sale what wasn't there at friday. So i assume that everything is about cyber monady not this sunday.

• ABAingame
      ABAingame commented
      Editing a comment
      queen chloe why did u leave gt official discord

Pretty likely a new advent calender get added with the IOTM
    LURD

Comment

• Hazefaze
      Hazefaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Yess pleasee 😭

Originally posted by Processor View Post
    I think the Mods forgot or were too busy again to release a preview of the new IOTM. Just two days left to december, including today.

By the way, ThePsyborg said that the Growtopia Store will have a 'very generous offer' along with the current IOTM, If I'm not wrong. So, what's this 'very generous offer'?
    yeahhh. i know what u feel. bcuz last month iotm preview coming out on 27-10-2020, and this is 29th now.

maybe they make preview for last sec. bcuz its big item then usual. loll i hope so. even i know its imposible

Comment

It was that you can get the IOTM + 200 bonus cashback coupons I think, it lasted for 1 hour.
      Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

Its still November isn't it? Don't worry the preview will come out before the month ends. For the "generous offer" it has already passed, the iotm basically had the cashback coupons with it like all the other packs on sale at the end of the event

IGN: HeroPlaya
        Level: MAX

Comment

• Jedaki
          Jedaki commented
          Editing a comment
          g e n e r o u s

• Olaf1234_gt
          Olaf1234_gt commented
          Editing a comment
          was there rlly one? when I went on i didnt see it thou
      Working...