IOTMs for 2021 and beyond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOTMs for 2021 and beyond

Heyyy, this is a suggestion: the way that the different colour variants were introduced in 2019 were good because it catered to the different people who like different colours of each IOTM. But, the way it was handle was poorly executed. What I meant by that was the introduction of the rare ones(golden drone, ruby horn, blue nightking etc) which caused them to be ridiculous in prices, at least 100+dls each. I myself own some of these items but I feel like they kinda screw the economy in a tiny way, hence why I would want a change for this.

My suggestion right now is to keep doing the colour variants, but please, no more RARE colours, make the RNG of getting each colour variant the SAME(or scrap the whole RNG idea for IOTMs only), and perhaps instead of 4 colours originally, maybe do more like up to 6 or 7. It would bring alot of variety for us set makers who like certain items on their set but does not fit their colour scheme.

Also want to know what are everyone's thoughts about the 2019 IOTMS (colour variants), do you think it was well done or could have been improved more?
    Keep doing variants
    41.27%
    Stop with the variants
    34.92%
    Sitting on the fence
    23.81%
    Last edited by Olaf1234_gt; 12-02-2020, 12:44 PM.

I need some more cool green IOTMs
    First vote
    im A2GTs. welcome to A2s quad.

Comment

I honestly don’t want them to happen again
      IGN:YandereDemon
      Originally posted by Phanton
      I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
      Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today
      sigpic
      ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ
      Originally posted by DavidDoesPBG
      That Mexican pepper thingie

10 chars

Comment

IOTM that can be dyed with paint or something like that. and it use to be always color white as basic color so any combination color can be made... ^^

I hate the random color thing. I can't get what I want color. unless its PAY to win game.....

Its hard to make gems because breaking for 2 hours with bare hands is not easy. I have sweaty hands and I only use Phone to play this game, so please Just make it Dyeable and not Variants
        Imagine That Fox can be Dyed like any... What combinations can you do if its like that.

I'm not good in English right? Hahahha I'm trying my best but this is the best I can do for now... I'm still learning.... T____T
        “We do not stop playing games because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.” – Sora

Account created: December 17 2017

Comment

Then if IOTM is Ruining Economy then Bring economy to ruin IOTM ​​​​​​

Actually Rayman is the only iotm that is too OP and ohers are not they can add IOTM function without ruining the Things related to Economy like farmables the Item or what, Like Royal Lock, GScan they aren't overpowered but people says because they wanna rise the price
          They can add a World Map which gives you the Render Of the world and with the players on it..

Comment

Originally posted by SkynoRain View Post
            IOTM that can be dyed with paint or something like that. and it use to be always color white as basic color so any combination color can be made... ^^

I hate the random color thing. I can't get what I want color. unless its PAY to win game.....

Its hard to make gems because breaking for 2 hours with bare hands is not easy. I have sweaty hands and I only use Phone to play this game, so please Just make it Dyeable and not Variants
            Imagine That Fox can be Dyed like any... What combinations can you do if its like that.

I'm not good in English right? Hahahha I'm trying my best but this is the best I can do for now... I'm still learning.... T____T
            Dyeing was an option in my suggestions, but that means we need to have a new dye pack strictly for IOTMS. Means you probably have to buy a iotm dye pack/splice it but there will be issues with implementing that

Comment

• Gideonpogi23
              Gideonpogi23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well right now iotms are Based on Tales or folk lores

• Jedaki
              Jedaki commented
              Editing a comment
              Gideonpogi23 i dont know if surfboards are folk lore

No thanks LOL. Even if there are no more "rare" colors, people would still prefer the best color making that color rise more than the other once. Plus more IOTMs = more items to manipulate. The ugly once could also have the potential to be the rarest once because if the color is ugly not many people would buy that color resulting in it being the rarest one...

Comment

• CodesProfit
              CodesProfit commented
              Editing a comment
              Dyes for IOTM is better

• Olaf1234_gt
              Olaf1234_gt commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea but It would be hard to implement. We then have to create a new dye pack thats strictly for IOTMs, and we need more colours to offer for that. And with each iotm you will need a separate iotm dye pack since that it could affect your previous iotm colour when u try to dye the current iotm. It would be alot of work for the dev team to do it

• Q2bunnys
              Q2bunnys commented
              Editing a comment
              Not bad idea if they have dye iotm or if they make tranmute booth just for dyeing iotm so if someone want change set color on sudden iotm they can pay gem dyeing there item but then we will have a big down fall issue of all those rare item drop to example ruby horn if we can dye horn red who will buy horn and those player will lose ton of dls which it really hard for them implement the dye because now we got look at massive lost for many other player invest in those rare color item.

Tbh I'm enough with IOTM lmao

Comment

No no not again, no rng pls
              GOAL :
              Max level (112/125)
              Enjoy the game (45/100)

Comment

The fact that 14 people voted for a YES. Wheres the people who complained about the 4 colored IOTMs? Did yall changed your minds?

Comment

just let the players pick their colours omg
                  IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

They should have a mix of variants and normal ones without variants, if they introduce variants again, they should allow the player to pick the colour they want instead of it being RNG.

If you look back at 2019 IOTMs and 2020's, 2019's items are more basic as they were trying to stay consistent with the colour variants and it's hard to make items fit with many colours, however that changed in 2020 allowing them to have some cool designs of items which is also good
                    Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

• Olaf1234_gt
                      Olaf1234_gt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thats a valid point that we have to look at

for myself instead of thinking for iotm 2021 it is iotm color variance. for my thought for iotm 2021 is to make iotm slot for shirt, pants, artifact or block.Because I think during 2020 iotm has not been available for shirt, pants, and block slots but the addition of artifacts in the first month is interesting because in the end the artifact items are not only ancestral item which has a level.
                    I think this year released too many back items (especially the addition of wing week) or maybe it could be that to make 2021 interesting maybe a climbing mod added, lava reduction,Speedy on water,or effect like snow shoes.
                    Discord: RidwanNs # 8942

Comment

what if
                      end itome
                      means
                      no more
                      then no more screw ekonmiy
                      Write something...

Comment

When I spend gems, I don't want to get the item I don't want.
                        IGN: Eutimio

Discord: Eutimio#0415

Instagram: @Eutimio_GT

My BFG Laser Grid 1st Harvest Official Data
                        Click "here" for more info

Comment

Working...
                        X