SEND HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEND HELP!

donate hints for growch nose and zamgrowni and gingerbread mask and winterbot feet and lol mask

GrowID: QwertyFab
    world: QWERTYFAB
    Hope I win.

but seriously, we need help as soon as possible so we dont end up with a repeat of last year

last year was scary man, i still get nightmares of my bullies beating me up in their winterbot sets, but I cant do anything about it cuz I can't make any winterbot feet

UPDATE: someone with zamgrowni drove over me and broke every bone in my body and I cant stand up to them cuz I can't make a zamgrowni (and because I'm in too much pain from every single bone in my body breaking)

2ND UPDATE: on Halloween, this guy came up to me with a lol mask on, I thought he was cool cuz he got that cool smile, so I did what I do when I see any cool person and asked him to sign the mole on my lower back, but then he poked my upper arm and ran away. I wish I could have stood up for myself by scaring him but I cant make a lol mask.

~ love qwerty

xoxo

Last edited by QwertyFabs; 12-20-2020, 02:59 PM. Reason: added halloween experience
    IGN: QwertyFab
    I friend.

welcome to no hint december
    37 World of the Days won.
    4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

• QwertyFabs
      QwertyFabs commented
      Editing a comment
      let's hope they fail 🙏

Some things are best left not discovered

These aren't those things
    GIVE US HINTS
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Comment

ThePsyborg Any chance of getting some hints for the new items or for winterbot feet ?
      News Co-Owner
      Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Comment

Winterfest's lab combinations are ridiculous as the only hint we get is that it is a special winterfest surprise, rest to be bruteforced. Developers should either give more transparent hints or revamp SOGs.

Comment

SOG isn't that useful anymore as dev rarely put recipes or riddle for new items on them
          IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• QwertyFabs
            QwertyFabs commented
            Editing a comment
            sogs usually gives recipes, but for winterfest surprises, which is most lab items, it doesn't, so it is complete bruteforcing

I miss the days when the sogs were actually useful...
          IGN: iHady

The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you finally achieve it

Comment

Originally posted by Ihady View Post
            I miss the days when the sogs were actually useful...
            Winter surprise
            News Co-Owner

Comment

• Jedaki
              Jedaki commented
              Editing a comment
              i mean atleast we know its not splicable

Just wait Sooner or later new clues will be given
            Or not ubisoft will most likely to waste hours designing winterbot feet and also the transformation when u use all winterbot clothes
            IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

just a friendly reminder that these items can only be made during winterfest.

Let me properly introduce myself,
              Hello, My name is NotSoOldJake!
              and I'm not even old...

*cough* 17 years old *cough*

IGN: jakefarming

Comment

So I was just being super smart as usual and I realized that the thread Taxman created was asking for hints for armoured winterbot - feet but in game it is armored winterbot- feet. There is no u.

I know this is a huge breakthrough.

But now here I am asking for hints for armored winterbot- feet and not armoured winterbot - feet.

Please give hints, sorry for the confusion taxman created.
                I friend.

Comment

Originally posted by QwertyFabs View Post
                  So I was just being super smart as usual and I realized that the thread Taxman created was asking for hints for armoured winterbot - feet but in game it is armored winterbot- feet. There is no u.

I know this is a huge breakthrough.

But now here I am asking for hints for armored winterbot- feet and not armoured winterbot - feet.

Please give hints, sorry for the confusion taxman created.
                  Ouch, my own grammar has ruined me
                  News Co-Owner

Comment

i will post my genius ideas here cuz i dont like taxman thread with weird spelling

so this sog said it is a winterfest surprise

- based on the research i did, winterfest surprise means that it is a lab item that can only be made during winterfest

* part of this was confirmed when ThePsyborg said it can only be made during winterfest

okay so yea it is a lab recipe thing

so 3 things in an oven

then pangloss said something about it being chilly or whatever

- i think this refers to the oven state not really an ingredient

- like the abominable set needs icy igloo placed around the oven, i think winterbot feet might need something like this

* but if you get the right combination, it will give you a message which implies changing the oven state thing so we haven't got the right combo yet

this thread better than taxman thread
                    I friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X