Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Mods also lose Progress during Rollback

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remember Mods also lose Progress during Rollback

    I feel sad Rollback once again happening in the end of this year,

    but i guess, dev/mods also lose a lot progress in clearing duped locked item, right?
    ​​​​like in the last 23 hours, they also doing hardwork to clearing duped locked item, also resolving player issue and report. and guess what, they need to do it once again, and the hardest thing is, they need to know where they should start clearing again now,
    i hope no duped locked item will be missed because of this rollback.

    They know the side effect of rollback is item lost, and they willing to try recover it, just send a ticket to support, i hope who lost item will get the items back.

    i believe they do rollback to protect our economy,
    so lets try to not blame them and lets support them, they also having very hard day.

  • #2
    This!! Some are just need to grow up and stop acting immature.
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

    Comment


    • #3
      Totally feeling bad for them
      A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

      IGN: Zytran
      World: ZYTRAN
      Instagram: @zytran_gt

      Comment


      • #4
        Aww, i appreciate every move they do 💓💓 thanks for the hardwork
        GOAL :
        Max level (112/125)
        Enjoy the game (45/100)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ganon View Post
          I feel sad Rollback once again happening in the end of this year,

          but i guess, dev/mods also lose a lot progress in clearing duped locked item, right?
          ​​​​like in the last 23 hours, they also doing hardwork to clearing duped locked item, also resolving player issue and report. and guess what, they need to do it once again, and the hardest thing is, they need to know where they should start clearing again now,
          i hope no duped locked item will be missed because of this rollback.

          They know the side effect of rollback is item lost, and they willing to try recover it, just send a ticket to support, i hope who lost item will get the items back.

          i believe they do rollback to protect our economy,
          so lets try to not blame them and lets support them, they also having very hard day.
          Their incompetence caused the rollback.

          The most affected are not them, it is always the player base. Some will wait weeks, a few might wait for even months, just to get their lost items back. And some unlucky players will never get their hard-worked items because of technical limitations, and rather be compensated in those measly worthless gems. Those two recent rollbacks should have been a lesson to them to not make mistakes that will lead to a rollback in the future. The dev team have and has always been on the reactive side, and that causes them to work inefficiently causing a huge loss and a huge waste of time, both in their team and the player base.

          Comment


          • Konure
            Konure commented
            Editing a comment
            GODAPOLLYON Bro, none of these would happen if they did code it correctly so why are you blaming the players?

          • GODAPOLLYON
            GODAPOLLYON commented
            Editing a comment
            They're obviously the ones who used the glitch to their advantage. Konure

          • JimIzPro
            JimIzPro commented
            Editing a comment
            The moderators aren't the developers here.

            And also, on the other side, GODAPOLLYON I don't think that's a good excuse to cover that the developers' mistakes. If it was discovered, then when will it be patched? But yes sure, it's selfish for players to abuse it and use it to their advantage and make it harder for the developers to fix it, even so, it's the consequence the entire Ubisoft team get for their developers' incompetence.

        • #6
          I know this is bad experience for us players, i fell it too, but Well let me know the fact, that Ubisoft isnt creator of Growtopia, but Seth and Hamumu, so actually they dont create all code of the game, but continue, i see somewhere in forum that they somehow cant change a pack of a code/feature that has been create by Seth and Hamumu, so yes, they are not perfect but improving.

          ​​​​secondly i dont know why, growtopia player very love to try anything to find a bug/glitch, to make personal benefit of it, thats great to make a better game later, but also pain in process.

          i believe dev also dont like this, they always got a lot of ticket and resolving every issue after it, thats a pain.

          the happy news is, the devs dont give up, imagine having hard month and deciding to give up, close the game or letting economy crash, you want it? I dont. They still take the responsibility, isnt it great? Tell me a game with most active mods/dev to resolving issue?

          thats my opinion, peace

          ltnr: i ultra hate rollback, but i super duper ultra hate economy crash, or the worst game closed. We can choose one
          ​​​​​​

          Comment


          • #7
            I just loves how immature kids throwing a tantrum by put themselves first as they are the only ones who got affected by a rollback.

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
              I just loves how immature kids throwing a tantrum by put themselves first as they are the only ones who got affected by a rollback.
              indeed, sometimes if we look from the other side, Dev is doing a job here, they get paid for living, they give the best for this game.

              for us who already work to make living, we feel its truely frustating when we try to do the best for our job, but getting cursed, yelled, and such bad thing by immature that dont know how the situation and how hard the job is, and things its easy.

              i appreciate the team who still listen us, also not curse us back, and still try doing the job done. I heard they work overtime every trouble happened in Growtopia. And still getting cursed? My God.

              we can complain we can suggest, but how if we file it in a good way, not cursing,yelling,mocking, and anything bad. Trust me thats not neccesary to file a complain to get best solution. Supporting them after complaining is nice additional.
              That would be nice.
              ​​​

              ​​​​

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Ganon View Post

                indeed, sometimes if we look from the other side, Dev is doing a job here, they get paid for living, they give the best for this game.

                for us who already work to make living, we feel its truely frustating when we try to do the best for our job, but getting cursed, yelled, and such bad thing by immature that dont know how the situation and how hard the job is, and things its easy.

                i appreciate the team who still listen us, also not curse us back, and still try doing the job done. I heard they work overtime every trouble happened in Growtopia. And still getting cursed? My God.

                we can complain we can suggest, but how if we file it in a good way, not cursing,yelling,mocking, and anything bad. Trust me thats not neccesary to file a complain to get best solution. Supporting them after complaining is nice additional.
                That would be nice.
                ​​​

                ​​​​
                Exactly. All those are accidents/mistakes what happens. So those who are so perfect that they never do mistakes, they can judge devs and mods, but i bet that there is 0 perfect humans on this game. No one does mistakes by purpose, they are accidents. Is it fair for everyone that if we do mistakes then 50k ppl can attack to us? How would these kids feel? Kids can't understand workers perspective in these cases, but i can. And i feel bad for ubisoft workers cause they get all this on them, while they do their best in their jobs.

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

                  Exactly. All those are accidents/mistakes what happens. So those who are so perfect that they never do mistakes, they can judge devs and mods, but i bet that there is 0 perfect humans on this game. No one does mistakes by purpose, they are accidents. Is it fair for everyone that if we do mistakes then 50k ppl can attack to us? How would these kids feel? Kids can't understand workers perspective in these cases, but i can. And i feel bad for ubisoft workers cause they get all this on them, while they do their best in their jobs.
                  The only problem of this quote is, somebody's gotta be responsible for this thrown on them. Who do you think is the most responsible in this case? Developers causing an exploit, or players abusing it?
                  well damn explain me why I don't get to keep the world lock in a swallowed world lock surg

                  Comment


                  • TensaZangetsu
                    TensaZangetsu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Damn right, devs missing minor details about the subject gives the abusive players opportunities to ruin the game.

                    It's not about judging them devs, judging is different from criticism. We want significant changes from the devs, not just to torment them. It's for the sake of us players. You should take criticisms as guides for the betterment of yourselves, if you can't, then it's just you and your ego trying to defend your opinion. Criticisms are meant for improvement, not to down others.

                    And there comes their responsibility, they took the job, they should do it right. Mistakes are unavoidable, yes, but they can be lessen to the extremes. Jobs like that sure are hard and stressful, but they can take time establishing the game codes. It wouldn't kill you delaying some features, right? If it's for a better gaming environment, new features can wait, right?

                    It's not about understanding the perspective of the other side, it's about understanding both sides. If one party makes some mistake that significantly affects the other party, both party should still be responsible. Accept criticism, ignore torments, accept apology, and decline tolerance.

                • #11
                  Well they're doing their best yet we are not satisfied with it. Why? It's because alot of us didn't get our item back and about them losing their progress well they can fix it themself while we can't return our own lost item by ourself we have to wait for them to give us the item back and what if they don't? We lost our item forever, just like the time I lost my whole chands farm when I was a noob.
                  Oh, and what about those player that didn't abuse the glitch? They're just 'victim'
                  Ign/GrowID: Artlos
                  Just be yourself don't try to be others
                  And don't give up to reach your dream.


                  Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post

                    Exactly. All those are accidents/mistakes what happens. So those who are so perfect that they never do mistakes, they can judge devs and mods, but i bet that there is 0 perfect humans on this game. No one does mistakes by purpose, they are accidents. Is it fair for everyone that if we do mistakes then 50k ppl can attack to us? How would these kids feel? Kids can't understand workers perspective in these cases, but i can. And i feel bad for ubisoft workers cause they get all this on them, while they do their best in their jobs.
                    Well, queen it is all about responsibility and accountability. I also work irl but, I work diligently and carefully to avoid all mistakes. At the end of the day it is a BUSINESS they are running not just some dudes in a garage trying to do their best. They have funds and salaries this is whywe expect them to do the best job possible. Even so, is it not unfair for players to lose their time? Some people will lose hard earned progress, or might lose more time sending tickets. This is what is not being talked about. We can have rollback after rollaback, but you can not give back the time people have lost in real life. They atleast need to be more responsible with their work and value peoples time.
                    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

                    Level: 91
                    Acc hrs: 1.2k
                    Acc age: 90 days
                    Target dls: 45/100
                    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
                    Suggestions for Paw:
                    Practice Bots
                    Epic Quests: 1

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      STOP VICTIM BLAMING PLAYERS
                      It's obviously their fault. If they didn't test the update (checking if there's fault in the codes and algorithm which may affect some things around) before releasing it to the public. IT WOULD RISK THE GAME. I'm currently studying Information Technology, I know how hard it is to manage codes and implement new codes for updates. But still it's their responsibility to perfect and release the code live to the public. This ain't a BETA Game so they must perfect updates without glitches and bug. This game is their business and any consequences they made will affect the whole community. As a Businessman you should think what's good for your customer and will not trigger any negative boomerang effects to them, so try to do your best.
                      I appreciate their hard work and creativity of adding new awesome things in the game. But still, any one wrong move may affect us.

                      So please before releasing updates, triple check it.
                      It may affect the whole game like what we're experiencing right now.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X