Ubisoft denying my money back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubisoft denying my money back

So basiclly ubisoft put the rift cape back up on store and went back on their promise. So i emailed them and they replyed with "The account connected to this ubisoft account is not the same as the growtopia account"

So they basiclly took my money and wont give it back when infact i showed them the recipt of me buying it. Lmao, freaking BS.
    IGN : MsWifi/FrickMeDaddy
    Level: 69
    World : RealFrick/ FrickMeDaddy
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

ubisoft is a fraud lol

Comment

Not the way for Ubisoft to go but try contacting them from the connected email and seeing what they say if you can.

Comment

Yes they are, litrelly the dumbest excuse i've heard "we put it back because players want it" when infact im sure they realized it got tons of sales so thought why not get more money? They should've priotized the players who bought the cape first.
        Goals :

Comment

Originally posted by Tourner View Post
          So basiclly ubisoft put the rift cape back up on store and went back on their promise. So i emailed them and they replyed with "The account connected to this ubisoft account is not the same as the growtopia account"

So they basiclly took my money and wont give it back when infact i showed them the recipt of me buying it. Lmao, freaking BS.
          Gratz bot replying you

Comment

Kairos you replied to my refund request, how is that fair?
            Goals :

Comment

Yes they are, litrelly the dumbest excuse i've heard "we put it back because players want it" when infact im sure they realized it got tons of sales so thought why not get more money? They should've priotized the players who bought the cape first.
              Some people also want some of the IOTMs back but they will not do the same ofcourse, Only if it involves money. They're getting desperate lmao
              toph best girl uwu

sigpic
              ign: Diohan

Comment

Originally posted by HanJoe View Post

Some people also want some of the IOTMs back but they will not do the same ofcourse, Only if it involves money. They're getting desperate lmao
                For real, like i want rayman why not put it in store again for 200k gems? Oh wait ubisoft doesn't get money, oh well!

Lmao i told them i dont have the email on the account and they said basiclly no email then no momey LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EMAIL YOU THRU AN EMAIL THAT I DONT HAVE?

Freaking bullshirt
                Goals :

Comment

Originally posted by HanJoe View Post

Rayman would probably be back for 50$ and magplant for 25-40$

Comment

I hate them and how they dont care about the players
                    Goals :

Comment

You just said it yourself, it has been mandatory ever since support was on Ubisoft's hands to have your Ubisoft account's email THE SAME with your Growtopia email's account. Now if you don't have it, I don't think it's their problem. If your in-game account was the same with the Ubisoft account you used to contact them and send them a ticket with that particular email with the content being the receipt, then I think that you would get it back.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• Komando
                        Komando commented
                        Editing a comment
                        he got the damn receipt and everything end of the conversation.

For real, like i want rayman why not put it in store again for 200k gems? Oh wait ubisoft doesn't get money, oh well!

Lmao i told them i dont have the email on the account and they said basiclly no email then no momey LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EMAIL YOU THRU AN EMAIL THAT I DONT HAVE?

Freaking bullshirt
                      That's their way of verifying and confirmation if it's actually you. Think of it this way, someone, who is using an email not connected to the account name, says that he or she didn't receive their goodies that they bought using money and said they are BenBarrage, how do you think can they make sure of that if it's actually BenBarrage? Of course the email.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• JimIzPro
                        JimIzPro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        @Komado Yes, it kind of actually is. After all, you made the purchase on the account, but how can they be sure that the transaction was done on the account? What if there's someone trying to sabotage or something? Well I don't know how. If the receipt can tell where the bought items is going to, then that would be fine, but no, it only shows the PROOF OF TRANSACTION. You can't tell in what account it's supposed to go through, you can just easily buy some item and not receive it then decide to have it entered to another account.

I don't think it's Ubisoft not caring at all, it's how the Support System works, it has been a requirement regardless of whatever case that is. CONTACT THEM WITH YOUR IN-GAME EMAIL.

• Komando
                        Komando commented
                        Editing a comment
                        he can forcefully take his money back but in that case ubisoft would ban the account so basically ubisoft holding his money hostage lol

• Komando
                        Komando commented
                        Editing a comment
                        as i said he can get refund as long as it came out of his pocket thats for sure but there is a possibility ubisoft banning him. i think OP doesnt know his accounts email maybe a issue of people opening accounts when they were kids and they dont enter a proper email but in the past ubisoft also said you can register an email to a account by showing receipt so

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

That's their way of verifying and confirmation if it's actually you. Think of it this way, someone, who is using an email not connected to the account name, says that he or she didn't receive their goodies that they bought using money and said they are BenBarrage, how do you think can they make sure of that if it's actually BenBarrage? Of course the email.
                      Yes, but i did show them a recipt that clearly states i bought the cape with think Bank Id and etc. They just dont wanna.
                      Goals :

Comment

My expected price of it as of now is 5-10 dls

Comment

You can refund purchases on your own, isn't that hard for Android and iOS. This method is quick and easy for someone as mad as you. (You have a risk of getting suspended for iAP fraud)
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Working...
                          X