Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I NEED REFUND !! I FEEL GOT SCAMMED (FAIR OR NOT FAIR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I NEED REFUND !! I FEEL GOT SCAMMED (FAIR OR NOT FAIR)

2 days in store your ass f*k you ,I sold my cs skin item item for cheap and now they come come again for 2 day

IF YOU ARE BUYER IS IT FAIR OR NOT FAIR?!?
    FAIR
    24.64%
    NOT FAIR
    75.36%

It's not fair, because it clearly said "2 days ONLY"
    but I guess they don't care cuz they gettin $$$

Comment

dont be like that bro, ubisoft is big capitalist corporate, they need lots of moneyy
      Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
      also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

• GrowT3D
        GrowT3D commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd drive a boom boom car to their headquarters in France. And deploy a boom box to blast

loud music.

oh no not the cs skins

Comment

"We are doing our best to keep the community happy"

Comment

• Iooksim
          Iooksim commented
          Editing a comment
          Bring back rayman it will make us more happy they made " 2 day " but they do extra more to make us happy so they can also do " monthlly item " back on store cuz they can make us happy

• GrowT3D
          GrowT3D commented
          Editing a comment
          @looksim The real reason why they have no intentions of putting the Magplant or Rayman's fist in the store, is that they realized their f`^ckup from earlier, and the items would break the economy, thus decreasing their gem sales.

IT IS FAIR IF U WANT REFUND BUTT. U KNOW. WHEN U GOT SKEM. DID U GET UR ITEM BACK FROM SKEMMER???? THE ANSWER IS NOPE.

Comment

Originally posted by jambanrusak View Post
          IT IS FAIR IF U WANT REFUND BUTT. U KNOW. WHEN U GOT SKEM. DID U GET UR ITEM BACK FROM SKEMMER???? THE ANSWER IS NOPE.
          Butt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Knocha View Post

Butt lol
            LosArbitos

Comment

Seems like people are forgetting that it states in the description of the item in the shop before you buy that after the 2 days it will become available from a “new Winterfest system”.
              hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

Comment

• HanJoe
                HanJoe commented
                Editing a comment
                A " Winterfest System" yes that's the point. It was obtainable through SWWs. They didn't say a thing about re-releasing it in the store, that's their problem.

They actually need money, they love money dude... lol (It would've been better if they tell us why they put the rift cape in the store again, but nah. They won't do that, cause they only put it so they get more money) money money money money that's what came into my mind when I heard about rift cape.
              Ign/GrowID: Artlos
              Just be yourself don't try to be others
              And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

Hello everyone,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way regarding this issue, however, rest assured that we are happy to issue you a refund for your Rift Cape purchase if you feel that you want to. Please follow this link to submit your case: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Games/5847 and make sure to provide all the necessary information regarding your purchase, so the team can properly verify its validity and issue you a refund. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing a significant delay in response time due to the huge influx of tickets regarding recent events that occurred in the game. Please be patient, we will get to your case as soon as we can. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
                X