Poll: Why did you buy the rift cape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Why did you buy the rift cape?

Just want to see something real quick. If your smart you probably know why I'm asking.
    I bought it for cosmetic reasons/ I thought it was cool
    69.70%
    I bought it to profit later when it becomes tradeable
    30.30%

Why didnt u add third option for both, because many do like the way it look, and they also want to profit off it when it tradable

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
      BigBootyLuigi commented
      Editing a comment
      if you like the cape you would keep it rather than sell it off and profit and rebuy later when it does become tradeable

• Q2bunnys
      Q2bunnys commented
      Editing a comment
      Liking a item dont mean, I cant make profit out of it, same with magplant and other item we may love stuff dont mean we dont want extra profit, to me I like the way it look because it a item that look amazing,and also the only cape that u can change any color to match with any set u wear, but if the price it 60dl I were sale and rebuy, any item usually either it go up or down. No item in growtopia it guaranteed a stable price, but I understand your point of view on this poll. But I still choose both if I have a choice 🤣🤣🤣

I feel proud I am IQ 99999 me know why u ask

Yes ubisoft did yuc move for rerelease.
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

• Q2bunnys
      Q2bunnys commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it was a dishonest move in my opinion, because now if a player ask will those item be 2day only like it said in the game store, I'm not going to said I'm sure it 2day only to other player because of this situation they throw at us, making me feel like I cant trust what ubisoft said and I doubt it be the last they do it to us again. A bit disappointed at this case, but it ok at least I know how ubisoft it from this day forward.

well dont expect profit from buying it. the fact is , 1st time gt did this are from wings week , its blingin wings right, many people buy coz its look cool , then sudently riftcape more cooler than blingin wings.

maybe before people think blingin will be 50dl at least or 1bgl when its tradeable , but when riftcape come , people will think less than 50dl for blingin wings lol. so hows riftcape if theres a new item realese soon ?

well im sure , when those item already can trade , theres will be more coolest item will realese soon lol.

it just marketing , how to get ur money into growtopia lol

dont think about profit , it just like buying skin on other games XD

Comment

• Jedaki
      Jedaki commented
      Editing a comment
      bling and rift are gonna be 10dl less

• Q2bunnys
      Q2bunnys commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt it even be 5dl if they keep bringing the item back, just look rift cape, they throw sign 2day only and 1 month later bought it back to gt and we dont know how many time they will bring this item back, and other item they said 2 day only so I really need them to start clarify what they mean 2day only.. because I dont see there 2day only it limited item anymore.

• Q2bunnys
      Q2bunnys commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I dont even trust any thing they said limited after they done bring back same item in game store with sign 2day only.. more like 2day only this week, but maybe next month another 2day only.
Working...
X