This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Royal Winter Seals

Does any lost their seals after the maintenance?

I had about 3k and my friend have atleast 8k.

After the maintenance I consumed all the wish wand thingy and after a few hours I lost all of then and my seals were back to 0.

Same thing happened to my friend that had 8k Seals.

Although, I was a little disappointed to lose 3k because I spent like 30 USD. However, I know that my friend is definitely feeling worse.

I know that we suppose to send a ticket to supptot. My friend already sent a ticket.

I just want to know if you guys had this problem.

​​​​​​

​​​​

Get Focused eye [Achieve]
    Get at least 2600 station world [Achieve]
    Get a popular parkour world [x]
    Make my own parkour world [x]
    Preserve 1000 Mystery Chemicals [Achieve]
    Have trusted friends [more than 10 friends]
    Get WOTD? []
    Get at least 2000 Pure wls [900]
    Have 4 farms of Chandelier [2/4]
    IGN:Ceil
    "Having Trusted is better than scamming friend to get items or wls."
    "People Change"
    I love making cutaways with the help of my friends

same problem happened to me, the only way for you is to submit ticket to growtopia support and wait for them to reply

Comment

Alot of us has experience this and apparently we need to send ticket to the customer service (They haven't reply mine though, it has been 6 days or more)
      Ign/GrowID: Artlos
      Just be yourself don't try to be others
      And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

Hello everyone,

We are sorry to hear that you lost your Royal Winter Seals. Please follow this link to submit your case: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/games/5847 so that our team can investigate your issue further. Please make sure to provide as much information as possible. However, we are currently experiencing a significant delay in response time due to the huge influx of tickets regarding recent events that occurred in the game. Please just be patient, we will get to your case as soon as we can. Please don't send additional tickets as this will just put your case at the back of the queue & further delay our response time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will be closing this thread now. Thanks!

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
        X