Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge spelling error on a block's description.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge spelling error on a block's description.

Fossilized spirit block has a description that states: A block that only a true ghost hunter and see clearly! This means absolutely nothing. It should state A block that only a true ghost hunter can see clearly.

But does it belong in updates and discussions?
    Hey
    Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
    World: I have no idea
    You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

Originally posted by Ceste View Post
      Fossilized spirit block has a description that states: A block that only a true ghost hunter and see clearly! This means absolutely nothing. It should state A block that only a true ghost hunter can see clearly.
      Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
        But does it belong in updates and discussions?
        This post is not a suggestion, or about a bug/glitch.

Comment

You're "suggesting" it changes its description are you not???
          Hey
          Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
          World: I have no idea
          You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

• Ceste
            Ceste commented
            Editing a comment
            Nvm bro im suggesting

Try wearing the googles, you can clearly see the Fossilized Spirit Block.

If you are not wearing the googles, the Fossilized Spirit Blocks looks like a Dimension Block.

Wooops my mistake
          Last edited by TonyChase; 12-27-2020, 04:54 AM.
          A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
          World: ZYTRAN
          Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by TonyChase View Post
            Try wearing the googles, you can clearly see the Fossilized Spirit Block.

If you are not wearing the googles, the Fossilized Spirit Blocks looks like a Dimension Block.

The description makes sense, you are just not trying to experiment with things -.-
            "A block that only a true ghost hunter and see clearly!"
            Rest In Peace, Marley
            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• TonyChase
              TonyChase commented
              Editing a comment
              Aight aight got it!

Originally posted by Ceste View Post
            It’s not a spelling error, it’s just grammatically wrong. Nothing is spelled wrong, but it does not give a clear meaning. It’s a grammar error, not a spelling one.

Comment

• Ceste
              Ceste commented
              Editing a comment
              U are correct
          Working...
          X