New effects and buffs are DESTROYING parkour worlds, UPDATE XENONITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New effects and buffs are DESTROYING parkour worlds, UPDATE XENONITE

First of all, hello everyone who clicked on this post. I really hope youre going to take your time reading this and I wanna thank you for taking this topic seriously.

As the title says, theres been some new effects and buffs added into the game pretty recently, most notably the Krampus Crampons with the Acid Proof mod and the ability to walk normally on slippery blocks. It is a cool new addition to the game, but those effects are really taking a toll on parkour worlds and the builders/owners of them.

A good example of those effects making parkours too easy is the world PARKOUR and its sequels. I've spent a lot of time with the owner ARTEMIS and I personally helped him out with building/changing some of the parkours and we especially took our time to make some of the challenges as difficult as possible, only for them to then be beaten pretty easily using some clothing items with effects which we cant disable using the XENONITE CRYSTAL.

If we wanna continue building difficult parkours, we NEED to have the XENONITE UPDATED so we can DISABLE the new effects. We never know what new effect could be added next and how bad it could be for all of the parkour worlds, where people have spent COUNTLESS HOURS to build them.

PLEASE UPDATE THE XENONITE CRYSTAL. Help our parkour building community out by sharing this post, so the devs find out and we can continue playing our difficult parkour worlds together
    Last edited by Housedario; 01-01-2021, 01:01 AM.

Hmm well yes, we could update the xenonite. I'm siding with this. +1

but what if the prices of krampus rises to around 3dls in the nutcracker
    IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
    I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post

Then easy dls because i bought for 20wls
      Ez stonks
      IGN: GideonPogi
      YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
      Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
      Level: 61/125

Price Editor At Growstocks!

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

Bump bump, this is something to be considered
        IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Comment

Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post

Too late. Tons people stock already, it will still gonna lose values much, and people profited too much, it will cause even worse inflation in game
          IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

People have been requesting this change for atleast 3 years now. This REALLY needs to be added ASAP, even parasol mod isn't in there.
            LURD

Comment

Bump.

From a Parkourist point of view, this does limit the creativity of parkour worlds. I agree 100%, the Xenonite Crystal should be updated to cover newly added item buffs. Another effect missing from this list is from the Demented Cowl affecting Looming Shadows. Having the option to disable/enable could allow some creative parkour designs.
              Learn more about scamming here
              Have a problem? Massacre has a guide for that here
              DO NOT STAY IN DROP GAMES!
              REPORT & LEAVE IMMEDIATELY

Comment

Bumping this
                Just a random dude ~
                Dnoxs#6348 // @dnox_s

Comment

Imma sell krampus real quick it will drop after nerf
                  IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• Komando
                    Komando commented
                    Editing a comment
                    chill its 20wls anyway unless you bought 100 pieces of it

THIS IS NECESSARY!!
                  Likes Psyduck
                  Likes turtles

Comment

• ixao
                    ixao commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hi minum‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

necessary!!!!

Comment

Bumping this!
                    Likes Psyduck
                    Likes turtles

Comment

Agreed, xeno should be updated or another jammer/s should be added to combat the effects of items that aren’t included by xeno
                      News Co-Owner
                      Instagram: taxmangt

”Time wounds all heels” - John Lennon

Comment

• Axist
                        Axist commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, now what?

What i do in my worlds is just put a disclaimer at the start saying that if you use anything else than double jump, speedy and parasol then your clear is invalid. Then the person knows theyre cheating and hopefully wont get a feeling of accomplishment. Doesnt work for parkours with a prize but rarely do any parkours have prizes

I do agree that xenonite should be updated, but i also feel like the price is gonna spiral out of control. It used to be like 10dl but nowadays i think its 25 or something.. barely anyone can afford that other than the richest. And people usually dont just make 1 parkour world and be done with it either, they would need to buy a xenonite for each one, so that wouldnt really fix the issue
                      hi
                      Youtube lol (please click)

Increasing this number by 1 every day until the music block lagspike glitch is fixed: 328

Comment

Originally posted by Meraak View Post
                        I do agree that xenonite should be updated, but i also feel like the price is gonna spiral out of control. It used to be like 10dl but nowadays i think its 25 or something.. barely anyone can afford that other than the richest. And people usually dont just make 1 parkour world and be done with it either, they would need to buy a xenonite for each one, so that wouldnt really fix the issue
                        Yeah that's my thoughts seeing this thread, like oh no, the people that can afford xenonites in their worlds can't do literally everything? My heart is in shambles.

The game is essentially just broken when it comes to the entire system of mods, and can't really be fixed. The best fix I can think of would be to make the Xenonite's funtion be to GRANT abilities (all the old ones and add some new ones) and to add a new (cheap) item whose function is to BLOCK abilities. (this does kinda go against Xenonite's reference to Kryptonite and how it's whole point is to prevent abilities, but that's neither here or there...)
                        IGN: DamageBoost
                        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Playing and reviewing your parkour worlds:
                        The Ultimate World Feedback - Growtopia Forums (growtopiagame.com)

Comment

Working...
                        X