No announcement yet.

New effects and buffs are DESTROYING parkour worlds, UPDATE XENONITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump to this thread! because it also destroy the gameplay especially the hardness of each parkour built by players.

Comment

buompppp
      +1
      *Insert interesting signature here*

Comment

This has to be considered, BLARNEY could become easy with these new items. +1
        Comic Sans is a Good Font

Comment

bbbuummmpp

Comment

I agree with updating Xeno. Although, being able to disable all the special mods are kinda OP for a basic item like Xenonite.
            ixao

Comment

Please update Xeno this is really need to support builder and nice gameplay for pzrkourist

gt is not only about inflation but about enjoying building and playing world as well.

Comment

BIG BUMP
                This is something we NEED
                as a PLAYER
                and as a BUILDER

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post
                  I agree with updating Xeno. Although, being able to disable all the special mods are kinda OP for a basic item like Xenonite.
                  I think Xenonite is not a "basic" item, plus this is to ensure parkours can be built and played as intended.
                  LURD

Comment

Hey y'all! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about possibly updating the Xenonite. We of course value your feedback therefore I have shared this suggestion to the designers for consideration. Of course, there's no guarantee so let's hope for the best!

Comment

• FunGone
                      FunGone commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hopefully devs will act.
                      Thanks for your help

• FrozenFella
                      FrozenFella commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Neko !!! Can’t wait for that update !!

• KrampusIssue
                      KrampusIssue commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Happy you noticed it !

Again bumping it to keep it recent

Comment

I whole-heartedly agree as this is something that irritates me a lot. Worldbuilders find it difficult to control variables imposed by the players to make the world fair to everyone.

However, there are some practical problems with this that would require not too simple coding to implement; Anti-slippery (as an effect on Ice Skates) is not actually tied to a play-mod but rather the item itself. Xenonite blocks play-mods. Another case of this are items with climbing effects (Climbing Picks, Climbing Boots, Will of the Wild). Will of the Wild does have a play-mod with the climbing effect tied to it, but the rest do not, meaning if Xenonite was to block the play-mod that allowed climbing, it would only block items with that play-mod active, in this case, only Will of the Wild and not Climbing Boots and Climbing Picks.

Would be lovely to also block/limit light from player-equipped sources.
                      37 World of the Days won.
                      4 World Building Competitions placed in.

Comment

Originally posted by Techy View Post
                        I whole-heartedly agree as this is something that irritates me a lot. Worldbuilders find it difficult to control variables imposed by the players to make the world fair to everyone.

However, there are some practical problems with this that would require not too simple coding to implement; Anti-slippery (as an effect on Ice Skates) is not actually tied to a play-mod but rather the item itself. Xenonite blocks play-mods. Another case of this are items with climbing effects (Climbing Picks, Climbing Boots, Will of the Wild). Will of the Wild does have a play-mod with the climbing effect tied to it, but the rest do not, meaning if Xenonite was to block the play-mod that allowed climbing, it would only block items with that play-mod active, in this case, only Will of the Wild and not Climbing Boots and Climbing Picks.

Would be lovely to also block/limit light from player-equipped sources.
                        Yeah, if they are to make an update related to this, they should also standardize mods so that every item used to modify your abilities is listed as a mod. There are just so many inconsistencies.
                        IGN: DamageBoost
                        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas. Never ask me for business advice.

Playing and reviewing your parkour worlds:
                        The Ultimate World Feedback - Growtopia Forums (growtopiagame.com)

Comment

This is something very important to change in game, builders need your help ! Please update Xenonite !

Comment

Bump again

Comment

This new boots are making parkours very easy and i dont Like it because its cheap and accesable so all the people using it and all the parkour makers are a little mad about this so i hope you guys will add a xeno mod for this

Comment

Working...
                              X