[Merged] Anniversary Week and Apology Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Anniversary Week and Apology Week

Since Winterfest is extended by a day, and the IOTM is delayed until January 2nd. Will it be both Anniversary Week and Apology Week straight-up after the event ends? I want dem doubles gems and skyrockets before I harvest my farms to early

Originally posted by BETROTHED View Post
    Since Winterfest is extended by a day, and the IOTM is delayed until January 2nd. Will it be both Anniversary Week and Apology Week straight-up after the event ends? I want dem doubles gems and skyrockets before I harvest my farms to early
    Hello Mr. BETROTHED , The Devs said they can't have two Game Event in one go due to system limitation, I do not think they will apply those two events in the same time
    most likely the Apology Event will be held after the Winterfest or before Anniversary Week, but the plaque will be spliceable during the Anniversary, it means if the event is 2 weeks, the plaque will be spliceable for 2 weeks, but I'm not still sure...
    IGN: GideonPogi
    YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
    Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
    Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

It should be Apology Day, not a week..
      Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Comment

Hey,
        wasn't anniversary week supposed to come with Apology Day?
        Originally posted by Pharaohboi View Post

Hello Jaexyi,

There will be a Rollback Plaque VIII available from Anniversary Week, which will take place in January. Please make sure to check out Baskerville’s announcement below regarding the recent incident that occurred in the game.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-rollback-viii

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

~ Pharaohboi
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

• CzeGamer
          CzeGamer commented
          Editing a comment
          Baskerville also mentioned that the week will come with Apology Day - "As we only can have one game event active at a given time, we cannot run an Apology Day during Winterfest. We'll let you know when it will happen. The Rollback Plaque VIII will be available from Anniversary Week in January.", so where's the problem?

• copopiaGT
          copopiaGT commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
          Baskerville also mentioned that the week will come with Apology Day - "As we only can have one game event active at a given time, we cannot run an Apology Day during Winterfest. We'll let you know when it will happen. The Rollback Plaque VIII will be available from Anniversary Week in January.", so where's the problem?
          Maybe anniversary week will start after apology day around 4th to 10. CMIIW

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
        Hey,
        wasn't anniversary week supposed to come with Apology Day?

But they can't run 2 events at the same time.........
        My Instagram @boyde.gt
        Visit my main world in ASBOY
        Originally posted by Hamumu
        Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

Comment

Originally posted by Boynevada View Post

But they can't run 2 events at the same time.........
          They can run two events at the same time if it doesn't actually config the server like Winterfest, Anniversary doesn't do anything to the server config, just new items, that's what Hufflwitz (or Basker?) said, I'll send you a link to that post once I get home.
          Rest In Peace, Marley
          My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
        X