Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything You Need to Know About the CROWN OF THE COSMOS! (Honest Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything You Need to Know About the CROWN OF THE COSMOS! (Honest Review)

Alright, Growtopians. Let me get straight to the point.

I love the celestial aesthetic of the Crown of the Cosmos, supplemented with its wondrous planet animations and sun animation in its center. For me, I see it as a spectacular head item for those who wish not to use any wings.

EDIT: When I first posted this thread, I wasn't aware of the fact that the price was increased to combat gem inflation. For that, I apologize ๐Ÿ™

Anyhow, I've made an honest review as well as a video entailing everything you need to know about the Crown of the Cosmos, available below:

โœ” Please share the video with your friends and colleagues! I do hope this reaches more people. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ

FAQ and Additional Notes
    โœ” Does this item have a pickaxe effect?
    Answer: No.

โœ” Why is this item expensive?
    Answer: According to the Dev Diary for January, 2021, "Another thing, that Iโ€™m sure the eagle-eyed amongst you have noticed, is the new price for the Item of the Month. We have tweaked this for 2021 to keep the IOTM feeling a little more exclusive and help continue to maintain the value of the items when they are no longer on sale."

Some quick notes about the Crown of the Cosmos:
    1. Trails of celestial bodies/planets appear when the player moves.
    2. This is a head/hat item.
    3. This has a double-jump effect.
    4. A sun animation can be seen at the back of the player when this item is equipped.
    5. A golden planet with rings can be seen circumnavigating the player when this item is equipped.
    6. This item can be transmuted.
    7. This costs 350,000 gems in the store.
    8. When equipped, the text "Cosmos, I command thee" appears.

Personal Comments and Honest Opinions:
    1. I'm rating this a 7.5/10, mainly because of the monetary value this has. Should it have been cheaper, my rating might've been significantly higher.
    2. I don't think the price for this item makes it worth buying.

That's all!

Cheers,
    Ahrcรฉus

Click image for larger version  Name:	G 39.jpg Views:	435 Size:	186.1 KB ID:	6978317
    Last edited by Ahrceus; 01-04-2021, 10:46 AM. Reason: I updated the description to include why the new IOTM and succeeding ones are much more expensive.
    Ahrcรฉus | YouTube Content Creator
    IG/Twitter: @Ahrceus
    sigpic
    Check out my latest video!

suggestion:
    Can you talk just a little bit less louder? No need to scream in my ear. Also this is the wrong forum channel to post your videos on, post this in fan creations.

Comment

• Ahrceus
      Ahrceus commented
      Editing a comment
      Note taken, Answerpliz! I just happened to have my microphone a bit too loud that time, hehe. Oh! And this is a discussion of the latest IOTM, so I believe nothing's wrong in posting it here. Thanks for watching, bro! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š

I personally think you're working around the rules a bit to say it's about the new item and self promote video at the end.
    it should be in fan creations.

Although saying that you have great energy and enthusiasm for the new item and game.
    Keep it up, I like videos where the creator actually looks like he's having fun playing and gives reviews on new/updated items.
    For these reasons I'll sub.
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - HELLO
    Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
    Title - 100%/100%
    New goals.
    1) complete all classics.
    2) complete all epics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post

This year's first IOTM is just overpriced. Horrendously too expensive for its kind. However, I am not saying it is bad at all. In fact, I do love the celestial aesthetic of it, supplemented with its wondrous planet animations and sun animation in its center. For me, I see it as a spectacular head item for those who wish not to use any wings.

Anyhow, I've made an honest review as well as a video entailing everything you need to know about the Crown of the Cosmos, available below:

โœ” Please share the video with your friends and colleagues! I do hope this reaches more people. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ญ

FAQ and Additional Notes

Answer: I have no idea.

4. A sun animation can be seen at the back of the player when this item is equipped.
      5. A golden planet with rings can be seen circumnavigating the player when this item is equipped.

1. I'm rating this a 7.5/10, mainly because of the monetary value this has. Should it have been cheaper, my rating might've been significantly higher.

That's all!

Cheers,
      Ahrcรฉus

Click image for larger version

Name:	G 39.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	6978317
      Satchi
      Hey
      Was Animus before Changed name is Swordtail
      World: I have no idea
      You probably won't find me online but If you do please say hi! Would be nice to see forums IG

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yessss! Satchi's such a cute doggie ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜

It's expensive because of "Gam Inflation"
      LEVEL 36/125
      DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
      Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Comment

• Ahrceus
        Ahrceus commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, I only understood that just earlier. My bad for judging too quickly, JROOFED. Thanks for the comment! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š

Originally posted by Ahrceus View Post

This year's first IOTM is just overpriced. Horrendously too expensive for its kind. However, I am not saying it is bad at all. In fact, I do love the celestial aesthetic of it, supplemented with its wondrous planet animations and sun animation in its center. For me, I see it as a spectacular head item for those who wish not to use any wings.

FAQ and Additional Notes

Answer: I have no idea.

That's all!

Cheers,
      Ahrcรฉus

Click image for larger version

Name:	G 39.jpg
Views:	849
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	6978317
      THIS ONE THREAD WRONG IF YOU OUT IN HERE. AND IF YOU WANNA TRY MAKE MORE VIEWER WITH THIS THREAD YOU ARE WRONG.... AND EVEN U DIDNT READ IS NOT ABOUT OVERPRICE IS ABOUT IOTM BEEING SPECIAL AGAIN. READ THE DESC. STPID YUTUBER

Comment

The person above me is

But overall I agree with you pal, great way to explain the item's mechanic to newbies, keep it up!
        IGN: Ricklyne

Bring back 2015 GT pls

But holy sheet Ubisoft sure is making effort for this game in 2020

I take it back

Comment

I love the energy on this video. Keep it up.

Just uhmm post on the right sub-forum next time where it belongs and it must be on Fan Creations...
          A demon never hides - therefore lurking in the beneath of the abyss, now bow down you puny little mortals!

IGN: Zytran
          World: ZYTRAN
          Instagram: @zytran_gt

Comment

Originally posted by jambanrusak View Post

THIS ONE THREAD WRONG IF YOU OUT IN HERE. AND IF YOU WANNA TRY MAKE MORE VIEWER WITH THIS THREAD YOU ARE WRONG.... AND EVEN U DIDNT READ IS NOT ABOUT OVERPRICE IS ABOUT IOTM BEEING SPECIAL AGAIN. READ THE DESC. STPID YUTUBER
            ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You, Sir, just made my day! HAHAHAHA

Actually, at the time I had no clue it was about gem inflation, so I just said it could've been better if it was slightly cheaper due to its features. Yes, it may be a little overpriced, but that was just my first thought about it.

Oh! And I used this thread to share my thoughts and discussion on this update since I thought it would reach better audiences; in addition, I figured it wouldn't be wrong to do so, since I am indeed discussing the latest IOTM (I've done my best to keep this thread/post aligned with the rules and regulations of posting in the Update Discussions sub-forum). My own perspective, anyway.

Keep up the energy, jambanrusak! That's...quite vocal of you. ๐Ÿ˜…
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Judavid View Post
              I personally think you're working around the rules a bit to say it's about the new item and self promote video at the end.
              it should be in fan creations.

Although saying that you have great energy and enthusiasm for the new item and game.
              Keep it up, I like videos where the creator actually looks like he's having fun playing and gives reviews on new/updated items.
              For these reasons I'll sub.
              Eyyy, thank you for your kind words and honest criticism, Judavid. I appreciate this.

Yes, I had thoughts on whether I'd best share my video here or someplace else; and you do have a point regarding the 'working around the rules' bit. Sure, posting this in 'Fan Creations' may be plausible since this is a video we're talking about, but I figured nothing would hurt if I posted here in the Update Discussions forum. Personally--correct me if I'm wrong--the main concept of the video is not to entertain (while it still remains a concept as well), but rather, inform the audience; hence, keeping this in context, it wouldn't hurt to post an informative video in this sub-forum.

Second, I honestly fear that there would be less recognition in the Fan Creations sub-forum, so I decided to share it here as well, as long as I ensure my post/thread is aligned with the rules of the Update Discussions sub-forum.

Lastly, this isn't my first time sharing a video discussing an update in this forum [Update Discussions]; the last time I did so was about the Mystic Snow Fox. Shall this post be moved, I'd not hesitate to post in 'Fan Creations' next time. Although that would be sad, since my efforts would be in vain.

But thank you, Judavid, for your kind words. I really appreciate the sub! I'm really sorry too, for any inconveniences I might've caused.
              sigpic

Comment

• Judavid
                Judavid commented
                Editing a comment
                To be honest it's a bit of a grey area and you're just trying your luck. I think that's ok, no mod or anything has told you it's wrong so we probably are.

You did give a clear thoughts about the update before the video so that's definitely update discussion but then the video makes it content so it's like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.
                In your position I don't know what I'd do.
                Post here or fans lol

You've not hurt anyone or inconvenienced anyone the majority of people that have commented have given you praise take that from this thread not the negatives or toxic shouty posts.
                Keep up the energy it was good to see.

• Ahrceus
                Ahrceus commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, I definitely agree with your points there, Judavid. It's like I'm in this middle-ground where I try to make my reasons for posting this video here justifiable ๐Ÿ˜…

And thank you as well for your support there, man. People like you help me feel much better and relieved in contrast to some players who just resort to toxicity (some people are really like that). ๐Ÿ™

Cheers, buddy!

the kindest and most cheerful youtuber ngl
              IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

looking forward to ur content bro.... good energy
                My Instagram @boyde.gt
                Visit my main world in ASBOY
                Originally posted by Hamumu
                Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

Comment

I like how open you are to criticism. I also love your editing skills! Though I would like to suggest not to add transition effects every after 3 seconds since it isnโ€™t something my eyes like. Earned yourself 1 sub and Iโ€™ll be looking forward to your next content . Your dog is adorable BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuanmingXD View Post
                    The person above me is

But overall I agree with you pal, great way to explain the item's mechanic to newbies, keep it up!
                    Aww, thank you very much ChuanmingXD! I really appreciate this! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Š
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                      the kindest and most cheerful youtuber ngl
                      Eyyyy, PEPPERISTIC! Thanks buddy! Just doing what I can. Cheers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X