Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally ubisoft listened to my advice however.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally ubisoft listened to my advice however.....

I have been suggesting a raise in IOTM gem price, this is mainly because the iotms look cool on their own, and deserve to be more unique, when u go to buyghc and u see 30 noobs with the same iotm, it discourages you from buying it even though it looks cool. However, i suggest a further increase in price because IOTM should cost around 1-2 weeks worth of grind to obtain items as cool as these. can we reach 500k gem cost on the next iotm please?
    LosArbitos

500K gems for a single double jump?
    "One day you leave this world behind,so live a life you will remember." - Avicii

Level:125/125.(6 June 2020)

Comment

• iFuu
      iFuu commented
      Editing a comment
      dont buy bro

Originally posted by Eheng View Post
    350k ? or am i the only to get cheaps iotm ahahaha

Comment

• Eheng
      Eheng commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm replying to the first thread as he said 500k gems for an iotm,and what if the iotm only have double jumps,you totally get the wrong thing.

Well If The IOTM Is Useful Such As Magplant, Rayman, Growscan, Mechanical Butler I Agree With You.

Comment

• DaddyHero
      DaddyHero commented
      Editing a comment
      Rip Then Its Useless...

• Eviva
      Eviva commented
      Editing a comment
      iFuu yeah but that's a hand item, Mech Butler is a face item.

• Tuesstar
      Tuesstar commented
      Editing a comment
      Rayman should be 50M gems and magplant 20M gems. Good luck

500k seem fine any price is fine if the iotm looks good also the game doesnt force you to buy the iotm so all of u who crying pls stop crying if u cant afford just dont buy

Comment

Don't you think this is getting out of control? What about player who just started this game and want to get iotm because he think it looks cool. And how are you expecting someone to grind 1-2 weeks just to get iotm for the whole year? He'll grinding for all the iotm forever without getting any other item then. Sometimes people just want to collect limited items
      Ign/GrowID: Artlos
      Just be yourself don't try to be others
      And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• Nobodyishere
        Nobodyishere commented
        Editing a comment
        but theres alot of new tutorials of getting the first dl then it should be faster from there i bet i could do dirt to dl in 2 days

• icebunnygt
        icebunnygt commented
        Editing a comment
        IOTMs don’t target new players

• ArtloS
        ArtloS commented
        Editing a comment
        Nobodyishere Yes you can, but they can't

In my opinion, ubisoft needs to adjust iotm's price based on its function
      sup...
      Discord : gato#9996

Comment

Originally posted by Schadenfreude View Post
        In my opinion, ubisoft needs to adjust iotm's price based on its function
        Agree! if its just cosmetic, or just another wing with double jump only better onl 100k gems or if its like something so good or useful, better 500kgems
        IGN: GideonPogi
        YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
        Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
        Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

Increase the price of IOTM and at the same time increase the number of gems and stuffs you received from IAP. That way new players will be encouraged or tempted to buy gems.

I'm thinking of adding bonus gems you can get and stuffs for the first time buyer.
          ​​​​
          ​​​​​

Comment

I think the IOTM's price should be based upon its usefulness or the desugn.

Comment

Imo no matter how high you rise it, auto farmers will still get it easily and in the end of the month you will see tons of iotm being sold by autofarmers.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtloS View Post
                Don't you think this is getting out of control? What about player who just started this game and want to get iotm because he think it looks cool. And how are you expecting someone to grind 1-2 weeks just to get iotm for the whole year? He'll grinding for all the iotm forever without getting any other item then. Sometimes people just want to collect limited items
                a player who just started should not be able to look as good as a person with legendary player with cheap alternatives, release noob clothes for noobs if u want but dont make cool items for low prices like this. if the players are smart enough, they can use the wls from farming and spend it to invest instead of making a set to look cool and make more profit than farming will. Cool clothes should determine how rich you are and when so many cool clothes are being released it discourages rich people from buying these.
                LosArbitos

Comment

Originally posted by Eheng View Post
                  500k gems for a cool cosmetic, forget about the effects because ubisoft aint adding any, if u want doublejump go buy ripper. Cosmetics is everything in gt.
                  LosArbitos

Comment

Exp gem price = Less buyer from store = Less Stock of IOTM

Less stock of IOTM = Higher wl rate + After few months of release = STONKS

correct me if im wrong...
                    IGN: Dreiiiiiii
                    MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
                    GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

• GODAPOLLYON
                      GODAPOLLYON commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You need to take the demand in consideration also.

Originally posted by ArtloS View Post
                    Uumm.. bfg? Real cash? The point is if you want something you gotta work/pay for it. Why would you need an iotm? Ofc to profit right? Then work to profit dude. I started out aa a newbie and i had to skip buying a few iotm too.
                    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
                    Acc hrs: 1.2k
                    Acc age: 90 days
                    Target dls: 45/100
                    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
                    Suggestions for Paw:
                    Practice Bots
                    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

Working...
                    X