Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that considered this? (IAP Items)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one that considered this? (IAP Items)

Bling Wing, Rift Cape, and Diamond Dust.

The quality of these items, and the rarity when considering how to get it normally, are very high. Understandable. It's to convince people to buy the item with money. That is not a problem but it is litterally untradable for 3 months. It not only kills the thrill of buying a new item, but it just makes me, who can't do in app purchases, kinda a little bit extremy very annoyed.

​​​​I know it is to prevent IAP Fraud, which is a big problem, but why are the items that are obtained normally, not through IAP, like spamming crackers to get a "real" rift cape, untradable too?

There is no reason for making them untradable.

If ubisoft just made a "cloned" file of these items, with the same data value and animation except made the ones obtained from the actual event tradable and changed the data files of the untradable ones into the tradable one after 3 months, I see no problem with that.

Admittedly, a big reason I buy items is to find possible visual glitch(like the Diamond Dust glitch that changes the morph into a picture of the actual necklace on you) and having them locked for 3 months don't allow for any bugs to get through.

Still, disregarding my reason, it makes no sense why the ones obtained normally are untradable.
    All IAP items including the ones obtained from normal methods should be untrdable
    45.95%
    IAP Items obtained through the conventional(normal) way, not by buying it, should be tradable
    29.73%
    Neutral
    24.32%
    They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

I see where you are coming from but I personally don't really see an issue with items being untradable for a while. Your solution is pretty good, but combining the two items into one once they become tradable might cause some issues.
    LURD

Comment

• Malware
      Malware commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as the "IAP"/bought one stays untrdable, lets say they make an error and forget to delete the IAP version when giving a tradable one, the IAP one will stay untrdable anyway, so no problems can really occur.

Am i the only one who think those IAP items going to ruin the economy? Like those are limited and unobtainable (unless Ubisoft adds in store again). For example, imagine a just normal user bought rift cape and when the cape becomes tradeable imagine the prices is 70dl or something. He just got 70 diamond lock for 10$ or something like that.
    Contact Me

IGN: SarpTurker
    Discord: SARP#1569

Goals

Golden Pickaxe - []
    Legendary Title - []

Comment

Originally posted by Sarp Türker View Post
      Am i the only one who think those IAP items going to ruin the economy? Like those are limited and unobtainable (unless Ubisoft adds in store again). For example, imagine a just normal user bought rift cape and when the cape becomes tradeable imagine the prices is 70dl or something. He just got 70 diamond lock for 10$ or something like that.
      its just going to boost the iap in the future, good for ubisoft... and they wouldn't sell for 70dls if there was no demand. You can't fight against the econony.
      honk
      insta: @limechickengt

Comment

all IAP items should be untradable
        i cant do IAP too since its limited
        Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
        https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

I wouldnt even pay 20dls for the rift cape. As o have said before about zodiac wings vs golems gift. Rift cape will not be worth that much. I have seen a dozen people on multiple worlds wearing it. And right now the hype is gone. And for me it overly designed, it is just too much happening at once with the cape.
          Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
          Acc hrs: 1.2k
          Acc age: 90 days
          Target dls: 45/100
          Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
          Suggestions for Paw:
          Practice Bots
          Epic Quests: 1

Comment

• KitKats
            KitKats commented