This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Week

Any ideas when does the Anniversary Week begin? The items are locked and I pretty much don't have anything to do in this game anymore - no events or carnival.
    If you won't unlock the locked items, atleast give us an event ty

When is it?

can you profit? UwU
    what item?
    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
    Gaia:0/1
    Magplant:0/1
    Rayman:0/1
    Buy+ World:0/1
    Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
      When is it?

can you profit? UwU
      what item?
      There's a way to profit with Party-inna-Boxes if I spelled the name right, idk how to explain it tho. Basically, you use a few of them in a world with many people and when it reaches the goal (100% to a party i think) everyone who used Party-inna-Boxes gets a Golden Party-inna-Box which is basically more expensive than the normal one.
      . Just search it on YouTube maybe, it's not that easy for me to explain. I'm pretty sure there are more ways to profit.. or gamble lol

Comment

• DaddyHero
        DaddyHero commented
        Editing a comment
        Party-In-A-Box

anniversary week will begin early January I think, since previous anniv weeks are held on early January (I predict 9 Jan)
      Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
      also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

Originally posted by Staanley View Post
        anniversary week will begin early January I think, since previous anniv weeks are held on early January (I predict 9 Jan)
        8th January is the day IMO, because it is Friday, we could both be wrong though.
        Rest In Peace, Marley
        My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by B3RT View Post

There's a way to profit with Party-inna-Boxes if I spelled the name right, idk how to explain it tho. Basically, you use a few of them in a world with many people and when it reaches the goal (100% to a party i think) everyone who used Party-inna-Boxes gets a Golden Party-inna-Box which is basically more expensive than the normal one.
          . Just search it on YouTube maybe, it's not that easy for me to explain. I'm pretty sure there are more ways to profit.. or gamble lol
          oh its a gamble? nvm

but thanks!
          I started playing gt last August 23 2019
          I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
          Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
          Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
          Gaia:0/1
          Magplant:0/1
          Rayman:0/1
          Buy+ World:0/1
          Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• TensaZangetsu
            TensaZangetsu commented
            Editing a comment
            Not gambling tho, if you contribute 200pts in a world with euphoria event (each party boxes can give 100pts so u basically need 2). Use these boxes when the event reaches 70-80%, you can see it in the chat box. After reaching 100% u will get the golden party boxes given that u contributed 200 pts. It's guaranteed profit, you just need to hunt for worlds triggering the event, either in bc's or sb's.

• Pineacorn
            Pineacorn commented
            Editing a comment
            kk ty! 10cahrs

Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post

oh its a gamble? nvm

but thanks!
          Not a gamble, it's a good and pretty fun profit where you can get ez wls while being mostly AFK or hanging out with others .
          Just what the guy above said

Comment

It might start tomorrow also. Annual events usually start on thursdays... That is just my prediction

Comment

Originally posted by iDotzy View Post
              It might start tomorrow also. Annual events usually start on thursdays... That is just my prediction
              Yes - mostly Thursdays, Fridays or Mondays I think. Imagine it starting along with carnival this week, I'd be in heaven lol
              Editt: Just remembered, there can't be two events at the same time. Does CARNIVAL count as a event? Anyone knows?

Comment

• BLuetootH
                BLuetootH commented
                Editing a comment
                Carnival doesn’t Count as an Event

• B3RT
                B3RT commented
                Editing a comment
                BLuetootH aight ty

Originally posted by B3RT View Post

Yes - mostly Thursdays, Fridays or Mondays I think. Imagine it starting along with carnival this week, I'd be in heaven lol
              Editt: Just remembered, there can't be two events at the same time. Does CARNIVAL count as a event? Anyone knows?
              We have bunch of monthly event back then. Locke, Carnival, etc happening at the same date.
              Ign/GrowID: Artlos
              Just be yourself don't try to be others
              And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

It's today! Enjoy Anniversary Week!

Closing this thread now.

Comment

Working...
                X