[Merged] Locked Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Locked Items

Oh yeah, its been so long, they promised to unlock it last TWO weeks. It will be 2022 by the time they unlock the items.. I can't wait no longer ;-;
    You guessed it, its me, WaterNice.

Hello, i haven't got a new email after Ubisoft ask me about the exact time that i use my item before its gone,
    i just curious that, anyone have get back the item? or something good news
    im sorry i have worried about this issue, its already more than 10 day

Comment

• Nobodyishere
      Nobodyishere commented
      Editing a comment
      no reply yet,

• Knocha
      Knocha commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post

what are those dls? haven't heard of em. pwe!

but yes i did nothing, since i didn't have a screenshot having em. I just bought em i wanted to make a world full of vend so i can stock up my items that i got from previous events.
      You dont need ss, they can just check logs

• ZeoFire
      ZeoFire commented
      Editing a comment
      I got a response over a week later asking me vaguely for a world name.
      Literal citation:

"In order for us to properly check your report, please provide the following information:

1. World name:"

I want to buy golden angel and my bgl lockeddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

• JROOFED
      JROOFED commented
      Editing a comment
      min; 2years/week
      max: never

• Gideonpogi23
      Gideonpogi23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seth & Hamumu always givr updates, now the new Staff they dont, practically there are more staffs thsn the old devs, now with karger customer support and more Teams, how they can't give us updates, even just everyday like " The progress in obtaining the resurfaced duplicated items are almost done! "

• Glutony
      Glutony commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish im also probleming about bgls hahaha

I'll be straight forward, it's been quite some time since they locked the items, we all have been patience and the staff had informed us that they were going to unlock the items last week and even thanked us for our "phenomenal patience", and now it's been 3 days since "last week" and they have gone in complete SILENCE. Nothing, not a single word. Are they abusing our patience? Is this still understandable? Hmmm...

Comment

• DrEpic
      DrEpic commented
      Editing a comment
      ixao Ok buddy, about your first point, you said it yourself, it's called Forums, and according to a dictionary, Forums is a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged, and sad to say for you big boy, in this forums, not all of the stuff here are to be about you or about your "entertainment". If you don't like the statement simply mind off and go about your business, but you decided to be a a jerk about it. I did not ask for people to go like "oh yes king go king go" , I simply asked for an explanation from the staff is this is the official forums, and this is where to appropriately post these kind of topics, again this Forum is not made for you and your big self-entitlement. Second of all, you're about to be 18? Wow, that's nice! Goodluck and hopefully you won't bring that self-entitlement of yours as you "grow-up", imagine calling yourself matured yet getting triggered by a proper post that did not "entertain" you. And please I'm sorry to say this, but go get a life, basing someone's credibility by what, "Serf"? Not because you have a higher status or whatever you call it here, doesn't mean you're a superior that I must respect and go with. I did not wish to stoop down your level, since I'm a busy man, but for some odd reason, I felt the urge to enlighten or offer my insights on your reply. Good day.

• ixao
      ixao commented
      Editing a comment
      DrEpic Sure Serf

• DrEpic
      DrEpic commented
      Editing a comment
      ixao The way you use "serf" as an insult is so sad, I pity you so much :c

Its cool that Ubisoft keeps doing updates and keeps coming out with new events and stuff but how am I supposed to get anything if my BGLS are locked? All my dls are in BGLS so how am I supposed to invest/buy/sell?? Please fix this first Ubisoft I have missed out on winter fest now this??? Where is Seth and Hamumu When you need them?? Only took 2 people but now a whole company is ruining the game. RIP GROWTOPIA RIP

Comment

• Justforthis
      Justforthis commented
      Editing a comment
      to any one who going to say aggressively "wait" or going to send the stupid link to a big letter thread please stop he own the item he can say whatever he want

• copopiaGT
      copopiaGT commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by RomeoXOXO View Post
      Its cool that Ubisoft keeps doing updates and keeps coming out with new events and stuff but how am I supposed to get anything if my BGLS are locked? All my dls are in BGLS so how am I supposed to invest/buy/sell?? Please fix this first Ubisoft I have missed out on winter fest now this??? Where is Seth and Hamumu When you need them?? Only took 2 people but now a whole company is ruining the game. RIP GROWTOPIA RIP
      They only think about money, money, and money

• Pineacorn
      Pineacorn commented
      Editing a comment
      Cmon buys i dont even have a bgl.

and if ubisoft will ignore the issue, bgls are gonna get duped and do you want every noob to get a bgl?

if you really want the other expensive items (including bgls) to be left alone then you are choosing a very very very risky option

if ubisoft will not lock the bgls, dupes will happen then ALL NOOBS WILL GET MORE BGLS, EVEN THO THEY ARE NEW PLAYERS.
      THUS MAKING THE GT ECONOMY VERY UNSTABLE AND THATS THE PART YOU WILL SAY *RIP GT*

ye i know i dont like new players getting easy bgls, do you think its fair? : )

I Spent like 1 year to get magplant and then new players played 2 days ago and got 1 bgl, you think its fair?

Better they give progress, not Time estimation
    IGN: GideonPogi
    YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
    Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
    Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

I don't have bgls so Im totally not affected by this..,
      Originally posted by Yasuo
      *Hasagi*
      Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
      *Soryegadon*

Comment

• Dzez
        Dzez commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if you're holding any exp items you're affected

Originally posted by TeachMeHow View Post
      I don't have bgls so Im totally not affected by this..,
      Wuhoooo sameeeee i only have magplant and locked gaia

and i didnt complain lol, becuase growtopia is not my life.

unlike others who are complaining their bgls are locked, flexing their bgls. jk

hey rich players locked bgls are better than locked dls : )
      I started playing gt last August 23 2019
      I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
      Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
      Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
      Gaia:0/1
      Magplant:0/1
      Rayman:0/1
      Buy+ World:0/1
      Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Im too poor for a bgl, i have xenonite lol
        You guessed it, its me, WaterNice.

Comment

They just gave us an update saying it's about 70% complete (I doubt it is tho but ok)

Comment

An update was posted here.

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
            Hello again, everyone!

Update on the investigation of the resurfaced duplicated item; we were able to reach 70% completion as of today. We are trying our best to complete the investigation and clean as soon as we can.

As of the moment, we can't give an exact date on when we could unlock the items affected, but we will keep everyone posted on this thread.

Thank you so much for your patience.

~ The Growtopia Team

Comment

Neko, why support say i dont have my item? when i report, i lost in the last rollback?
              i guess im not too drunk enough to say that i have some item and lost it in rollback

Comment

• Gideonpogi23
                Gideonpogi23 commented
                Editing a comment
                I also lost my wls, but i didnt know that rb happened and the Items that was sold are back, and sold them again for wls, just look on your inventory maybe u still got the items or what
            Working...
            X