Party in a box shadownerfed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party in a box shadownerfed?

I saw many people saying that party in a box euphoria point was shadownerfed this event (went from 100 points each or 2 uses before euphoria to get golden box last year to 40 points each 5 uses this year), why hasnt this been in the announcements about anniversary 2021 tho??
    Can any mod/dev respond??

Bruh so that the golden party in the box price won't drastically drop. The nerf was a good idea since even mr songo made a video about it. Because if not, then the special drops from the golden box won't feel that special anymore as golden box prices drastically drop
    i hope all understands the positive aspects of the nerf, not just looking at the negatives
    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

I think nekorei gave us a hint. Click image for larger version

Name:	B63B4BDA-96DB-4934-8B96-AE38634C1C52.png
Views:	456
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	6981109

Comment

• GrowPixel
        GrowPixel commented
        Editing a comment
        she meant to say 200 to 500 i think

Yes you’re right I think. Cuz the 200 is 200.... etc 🤣

Comment

I got ripped off enough in this event because of this, and the fact that most people that host such stuff will ban you before they even reach the amount of points needed.

Real fun event, Ubisoft.
        Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Comment

• Corrects
          Corrects commented
          Editing a comment
          Literally not even Ubi's fault people are toxic tho, I don't see how it relates?

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
        Bruh so that the golden party in the box price won't drastically drop. The nerf was a good idea since even mr songo made a video about it. Because if not, then the special drops from the golden box won't feel that special anymore as golden box prices drastically drop
        i hope all understands the positive aspects of the nerf, not just looking at the negatives
        Bro i asked why didnt they tell us about this i wasted a few wls but in total there were at least a few dls lost from a vast amount of players because they didnt update us about this

Comment

Originally posted by Answerpliz View Post

Bro i asked why didnt they tell us about this i wasted a few wls but in total there were at least a few dls lost from a vast amount of players because they didnt update us about this
          now this is the problem i couldn't agree more with this
          IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Bumpbumpbu

Comment

Originally posted by Answerpliz View Post
              Bumpbumpbu
              It's already answered - now you need to use 5 Boxes instead of 2. No need to bump this anymore I guess

Comment

now you need 500 euphoria points to get a golden box - fair change, but they should've updated us on that.
                honk
                insta: @limechickengt

Comment

I think from this change was to encourage people to contribute rather being a stale mate being a jerk or lurker
                  Originally posted by Yasuo
                  *Hasagi*
                  Originally posted by AlsoYasuo
                  *Soryegadon*

Comment

It's not nerfed. The euphoria changed, but they didn't tell us. Well, it's a "surprise" for anniversary

Comment

Working...
                    X