Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Merged] Where’s the 7 year item?!?!??!!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Where’s the 7 year item?!?!??!!!??

Are you serious? so many og players were looking forward to the 7 year item but none was added? I hope they will add one by the end of the week but if we go without one Ubisoft is seriously ruining the game (including all the other things ppl complain about)

Is the 8th Year Anniversary item secret or what?

IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
    sigpic

Comment

• Ashleyxoxo
      Ashleyxoxo commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Kroblox View Post
      Technically it would be a 7-year reward item, as the previous superstar shades are 6 years and as the game has barely even been out for 8 years and I doubt many ppl who have an acc that old still continue to play. I myself am wondering where this item is.
      Hey, in three months my account turns 8 years old! I wish they had an always updated item for us, I don't understand why they don't. It's an easy way to keep old players happy and playing

• Deno855
      Deno855 commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by SoIorien
      Wait for the announcement regarding the Anniversary Item!
      fake Solorien bit sad

• Moi
      Moi commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Ashleyxoxo View Post

Hey, in three months my account turns 8 years old! I wish they had an always updated item for us, I don't understand why they don't. It's an easy way to keep old players happy and playing
      Maybe they'll do it next year! Hopefully...

Posting this post server opening so I don't know if it is broken or something. But when I logged on I didn't receive a reward for playing over 7 years. I find this kind of odd because they have continued this tradition almost every year (excluding the year 4 anniversary). If they really didn't add an item that is quite disappointing. I know a lot of OG players including me who were looking forward to this item.

And I have good reason to believe my account reaches the parameters. I am level 125, my account is 2717 days old (nearly 7.5 years) and I have well over 6,500 hours of playtime. All of these far surpass the previous requirements so I should suspect that possible new ones would be met too.

If there is no new item being added, could a reason be given? @ anyone on the team who would know why
    Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken)
    if you want to flex go to SHOW or something

Comment

• Ahelene-372
      Ahelene-372 commented
      Editing a comment
      very disappointing...

• Deno855
      Deno855 commented
      Editing a comment
      damn that sucks forcing me too play 8 years and not even a shiny new toy

• Moi
      Moi commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't tell if some of the replies here are sarcastic or not.

Wonder how it'll look like, I'm hoping it's a dazzling sparkling clothing, lol

Comment

• Moi
      Moi commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Ashleyxoxo View Post

No, don't you see, the 7 year item is disappointment! Ubisoft really delivered on this one /jk
      Truly so.

• roqn
      roqn commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
      maybe they'll add one on the anniversary day of growtopia? like, the real one?
      They released the full version of the game on January 9, 2013, so I think they are not gonna release a 7th-year item today.

• Yhoal
      Yhoal commented
      Editing a comment
      Most likely this year we will not have a 7th-year item.
      I think that will be for next year.

Seriously this is the most important addition each year. If they stop doing it I will have much less incentive to keep playing.

Also ADD AN 8 YEAR ITEM
    IGN: Hustling

Comment

• JimIzPro
      JimIzPro commented
      Editing a comment
      The 8 year item is for next year though

• Ashleyxoxo
      Ashleyxoxo commented
      Editing a comment
      I know, I'm saying there are players who have been playing for 8 years and they get nothing. My account will be 8 years old in 3 months and I'll have the same item as everyone else (which apparently is going to be an empty bottle of my hopes and dreams, since there's no 7 year item either.)

Why is there no 7th-year item? I mean we're playing the game for a long time, we should get a reward for playing this long, right?
    Grow ID: roqn
    Playing Growtopia for 7 years
    No 7th-year item?

Comment

• BigBootyLuigi
      BigBootyLuigi commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't need one, and a solid 80% of the people who get it wouldn't use it anyways. no point

• Moi
      Moi commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
      We don't need one, and a solid 80% of the people who get it wouldn't use it anyways. no point
      Maybe that's just you.

• Moi
      Moi commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Spyroboy
      i dont see anyone using the mini u, mini growtopian, or the shades (transmutated or not) floating speakers maybe, but even then that's once or twice a day
      Spyroboy I wouldn't say that you're a good gauge, considering you've forgotten about the Party Fowl.

We aren't obligated to use those items 24/7 solely because we have them, it also depends on whether or not it fits our set in the first place.

I've personally managed to make at least one of the veteran items into an integral part of my sets. It's always good to have an option there, whether or not we use it is not up our discretion.

Originally posted by Scarus View Post
    Are you serious? so many og players were looking forward to the 7 year item but none was added? I hope they will add one by the end of the week but if we go without one Ubisoft is seriously ruining the game (including all the other things ppl complain about)
    I'm disappointed too, but I'll rather wait another year rather than having them rush out an item of questionable quality.
    Last edited by Moi; 01-14-2021, 03:53 AM.

Comment

05571 commented
      Editing a comment
      They ran out of ideas after rift /troll

it's for the greater good, and deep inside you know it
    honk
    insta: @limechickengt

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
      it's for the greater good, and deep inside you know it
      No, it isn't?

Comment

bruh bump this thread where is my untradable
        One for all
        All for one
        We are strong
        We are one
        One for all
        All for one
        We are one (nemeses)
        A malicious fever burns
        In our hearts, In our veins
        Your blood, My blood
        All blood runs the same, the same

Comment

why do people want one so bad anyways? People probably wont even use it and even if they did that’s like 40 people who might use it for a month. Don’t need to reward for mediocrity

Comment

Originally posted by Spyroboy View Post
            why do people want one so bad anyways? People probably wont even use it and even if they did that’s like 40 people who might use it for a month. Don’t need to reward for mediocrity
            How about reward loyalty instead?
            Last edited by Moi; 01-17-2021, 09:49 AM.

Comment

It would be cool if they give gift for old players.

Comment

They won't give us anything games dying and becoming more about the more u spend the more u progress cba
                Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
                IGN: Deno855
                TRUE OG
                Level: 71
                Gems: 352k / 1mil
                WLS: Who even cares its the effort
                Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

very disappointing, I love the novelty of having special untradeable items. this was the one thing I was looking towards during the anniversary week.
                  Originally posted by Clarken (ciarken)
                  if you want to flex go to SHOW or something

Comment

Working...
                  X