Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poor farmers won't be able to celebrate the events! VERY HIGH IMPORTANCE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor farmers won't be able to celebrate the events! VERY HIGH IMPORTANCE!

As you know, Growtopia's biggest industry is the farming/mass producing chain.
    long time ago, people used to buy few farms , earn a bit of gems and they used to be really happy & satisfied with that because it was enough, they really didn't need some extra income to buy their favorite items in the game and celebrate the events!

Now due to the inflation, items are really expensive and farmers have developed! we rarely see people farming in their own worlds, Farmers have introduced new developed technology into their business such as mag plants, Gaia's extc...

due to the current situation ( items are locked ), poor basic farmers can't operate their small businesses because all the middle class technology ( such as Gaia extc) ARE LOCKED. they can't celebrate the anniversary event/ or even get gems to buy few packs on valentine!

while rich farmers are having fun with hundreds of farms and mag plants, enjoying their millions of gems and well-ready for valentines, and enjoying the current anniversary event!

(+ remember that some types of farmables require specific care, the farmer should keep growing the amount to evade the inflation and loosing his wls invested.)

poor farmers form the majority of the game players and are always treated unfairly.

Lol , part of this is wrong lol. I farm without Gaia or UT even tho I could afford both, but I’m still enjoying the event.

IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
    sigpic

Comment

• Ahelene-372
      Ahelene-372 commented
      Editing a comment
      I definitely understand you! but I am more likely pointing at how poor players are always the ones who loose in most of the current situations! they are the most affected!

• Ahelene-372
      Ahelene-372 commented
      Editing a comment
      some people like to work hard to maybe waste 500,000 or 200,000 gems on the events, so it also matters from person to another! they have small capabilities but try to do their best to reach their goal and be satisfied

I mean that's literally why the prices are inflating due to the demand of the public to lessen their work. It really depends on the strategy of the player on how to find a loophole. And that's also a reason why Growtopia has many roles in the game...
    IGN: Syntho1d
    Level: 25

Comment

• Mr. Nobody
      Mr. Nobody commented
      Editing a comment
      Komando
      There are different methods to earn not just farming. But farming is the most obvious one.
      One of them is cooking/startopia while using the food that gives gems (there been a guide posted in guidebook subforum about this)
      Another is taking a risk in startopia / surgery / packs / and literally the new events now which are purely RNG.
      You could also do fishing and catch perfect fishes (idk about the demand)
      You could also become part of the capitalistic buy+ world
      Becoming ssp world owner/ link world / vend world etc

But for me everything boils down to trading. Gems are used to buy store items and traded for wls, the prizes you get etc

• Komando
      Komando commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr.Nobody my question was towards to sytho1d but since he dont have a answer i take yours

1. cooking/startopia these 2 mainly use roles to profit but these types of profit methods will be worse and worse each day cooking heavily depends on supplier and so many people start to doing startopia if you compare the early profits of startopia to now you will understand what i am saying rapidly declining

2. this one cant be counted because we are talking about legit profit methods not i bought a lottery ticket and got rich

3. fishing is pretty bad unless you're doing it with tons of bots which is illegal

4. buy+ worlds are literally impossible to reach unless you buy tons of dls illegally or had a buy+ already

5. ssp rsp couldn't be in the same category as farming or cooking because it is a passive business it earns you world locks on the background while the profit methods i am searching for should be active

6. and classic ''trading'' i dont know which one you're referring if it is camping in buyghc and buying cheap items then it is same as farming but if you're talking about invest its whole another discussion

• Mr. Nobody
      Mr. Nobody commented
      Editing a comment
      @Komando
      1. In cooking / startopia, there is been profit method where you can earn xxx amount of gems for just several minutes / hours. Thats top of the prizes you will receive. Hence, whether you sold your item or not, you still get the gems profit. Like the main reply said, finding how to utilize it solely remains on the player...

2. RNG / lottery is like the whole system of Growtopia. I fail to see why investing to, lets say surgery to get bob, isn’t considered profit method.

3. I do agree fishing is boring / bad but we are talking about ways. Whether it is bad or not, it is still a way.

4. Before buy+ become a hit, it was just a risk taken by the initiator. Before it was trade+. Again, going back to the main reply, its part of the player strategy to make their own ways to profit.

5. Vend worlds arent even passive method of earning. It takes much time to buy packs and restock them. I thought the topic was earning wls aside from farming and not looking for farming-type alternative. Sorry if i misinterpreted it

6. Yea i understand that. But my point if view, everything boils down to getting the best price of the product, which i would consider part of trading. Example in selling surgery kit. There are players that buy 7 wls each but if you sell 10, they will be buying 7.5 each. Or when you sell during surgery day its 8 wls. (Not actual price, just to show prices fluctuates depending on timing) I think all of this is part of trading and to earn profit.
      I understand if you would not consider it as such and i am fine with it as this is my point of view

Agree with syntho1d
    the only reason it's rising because the farmers want them
    Why many ut farmer complain? Because their mentality is weak, as there's alrd many addition of useful tools. Useful tools are good. Nothing is wrong. But it's an ADDITIONAL TOOL, not a MAIN TOOL which will make farming impossible or getting rich impossible without them
    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

• Komando
      Komando commented
      Editing a comment
      and? whats your main source of income and your total? there is people that trying to get some kind of rich so they could afford their dream item/world etc.if you're simply ''not trying'' dont call people that actually trying ''weak''

You shouldn't part gaia ut farmers and bfg owners because most of the gaia ut farmers become bfg owner right after they are capable of owning a Magplant,so its kinda like leveling up, bfg owners as same as normal gaia ut farmers face the same issues every rollback lost magplant etc. Magplant could be the most targeted and duplicated item so they also experienced tons of locked time tbh i was exteremly shocked when i didn't see magplant on that locked items list but there is tons of people couldn't open bfg because they use 1 magplant 1 gaia so bfg owners got effected by this as well.

Comment

There werent Gaias, UTs, Magplants 2 years ago! I had to farm without it and i was able to enjoy events? You are just lazy my mate you can also enjoy the events..

Comment

I do not think its fair to compare old farmers with the new ones. Old farmers spend time farming before getting what they have now. You cant expect the new players to receive the same income.
        Besides, higher rarity farmables now is also easier to obtain now. Laser grid seed is already 50/wl. I dont see a reason why “new farmers” cant obtain it.
        Sure, they can’t enjoy* the updates but so does everyone else when they are still starting.

also i dont think having a gaia is considered new farmers.
        those rich people you complain, i bet most of them farm even before gaia and MP appeared

*people have different views on “enjoying”. Sometimes its not even about profit. Some enjoy if they play with their friends etc

The poor and rich in gt is all solely based on the players actions. Developers nor moderators have any control on the price of the items- its a free economy. Whether a players will enjoy a new event or not, ubisoft cannot control it.
        Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 60/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

Comment

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Nobody being poor or rich on gt depends heavily on when did you start biggiest examples are iotms buy+ worlds

• Mr. Nobody
          Mr. Nobody commented
          Editing a comment
          Komando
          A real new players would not even know the importance of IOTM (lets take MP)in the beginning of the game. Its just one of the items that are unachievable for them. Thats why many players who are already playing (both poor and rich) when the MP was released have regrets on buying it. Even if those who arent poor during those time. Hence, whether a player invested in it or not still depends on his or her decision.
          Bottom line, not because you are alreayd playing when the overpower IOTM was released means you will get rich

*i dont really understand the meaning of iotm buy+ world. I assume it means buying it

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr.Nobody its all about opportunities BUY+ worlds were dirt cheap back in 16-17 even if you owned 1 world you would gain 10x of what you paid right now (maybe way more depends on the world) even an idiot can understand magplant is an op item or rayman if you didn't start back when these 2 were first came out how are you gonna profit from them? when roles came up for example every farmer role drop was wayy expensive (saffron 20+ now 8 strawberry 10+ now not even 2wls) its all about doing something first and gt doesn't add those types of opportunities anymore.

Originally posted by YoMattyGT View Post
        Lol , part of this is wrong lol. I farm without Gaia or UT even tho I could afford both, but I’m still enjoying the event.
        Hello OG players!
        I also farm without Gaia and UT, well I bought them to let my friend farm my farmable. Farming without Gaia and UT is actually better for me, it's fun.
        Ign/GrowID: Artlos
        Just be yourself don't try to be others
        And don't give up to reach your dream.

Artlos' Suggestion! Click Here!

Comment

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          ArtloS farming is fun? human nature designed to get bored by repetitive actions but i guess you defy the nature of humans

• ArtloS
          ArtloS commented
          Editing a comment
          Komando Some people were built different. I'm just enjoying what I'm doing right now, that's what make it fun. I don't care about that human nature thing, I decide what I want to be.

• Komando
          Komando commented
          Editing a comment
          ArtloS yeah i guess youre ''built different'' just like lebron james, michael jordan we have these top athletes and ArtloS

In 2013-2018 we used to farm without any Magplants, Gaias or Raymans and the game was even more popular. I, myself, can also live with them locked. We can just go back to OG farming

Comment

Originally posted by B3RT View Post
          In 2013-2018 we used to farm without any Magplants, Gaias or Raymans and the game was even more popular. I, myself, can also live with them locked. We can just go back to OG farming
          just because you're okay with it (probably because you dont farm much or never had those items you listed to begin with) doesn't mean others will be okay with it too game wasn't more popular before those items were introduced and even by any change game lost popularity i dont think it would be because of those items if you miss ''OG farming'' that much you can go back to it any time you want nobody stopping you champ

Comment

Lower class farmers are not being spited, it's simply a safety protocol due to an alleged resurfaced duplication glitch.
            [Lvl 100: 89/100]
            [Focused Eyes: 100/100] [Completed!]
            [100DL: 100/100] [Completed!]
            [Sponsor an Item: 9/32]
            [Earn VOTW: 0/1]

Keep it Clanky!

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post

just because you're okay with it (probably because you dont farm much or never had those items you listed to begin with) doesn't mean others will be okay with it too game wasn't more popular before those items were introduced and even by any change game lost popularity i dont think it would be because of those items if you miss ''OG farming'' that much you can go back to it any time you want nobody stopping you champ
              I know but they are panicking way too hard, like they got hacked or something but it's just locked items that will be unlocked soon. On Instagram 1/3 comments are about locked items

Comment

Working...
              X