Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is honors calculated? & Fossil appearance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is honors calculated? & Fossil appearance.

Hi, I wanna know how is honors calculated technically what I mean is , what are the aspects? is it many people entering the world? does it has to do with the amount of time they stay? If I restrict the access to 10mins does it hurt honors? please I would like positive replies from experts/ game moderators or devs if its possible ( also if you could tell me about fossils, what is the concept of it, like what are the requirements of getting fossils in a world ( but technically with deeper information).

For fossil to be spawned, you need at least 1 player in your world, As far as i know Fossil Spawn Rate has the same spawn rate with Comet Dust..but idk if its confirmed...

Honors are calculated on how world is active, Players in a world and How long was it active till it reaches 0 players..
    IGN: GideonPogi
    YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
    Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
    Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

• JimIzPro
      JimIzPro commented
      Editing a comment
      Comet Dust has a pretty high spawn rate

Originally posted by Gideonpogi23 View Post
    For fossil to be spawned, you need at least 1 player in your world, As far as i know Fossil Spawn Rate has the same spawn rate with Comet Dust..but idk if its confirmed...

Honors are calculated on how world is active, Players in a world and How long was it active till it reaches 0 players..
    Wrong fossils spawn way less often than comet dust. If I recall correctly, comet dust also spawns differently. Comet Dusts spawn in waves (aka X at a time) while fossils spawn one at a time.

Jedaki

Comment

• Gideonpogi23
      Gideonpogi23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh so i was wrong, i forgot where i got the information but as i said, Not Confirmed

My opinion about fossil:
    if you put 1-3 rock in 1 world. So easy get 1-2 fossils.
    if you put many rock, you need 1week-2week to get 1-2 fossils.

My trick is put 3 rock, after get fossil rock, add 3 rock again.
    Just info, my farm 20+ fossils/month

Comment

• Joni2
      Joni2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The amount of rocks doesn't affect the spawn rate of fossils. The more rocks you have in the world, the harder it is to find the fossils. You might have missed some

Originally posted by Galastiz View Post
    My opinion about fossil:
    if you put 1-3 rock in 1 world. So easy get 1-2 fossils.
    if you put many rock, you need 1week-2week to get 1-2 fossils.

My trick is put 3 rock, after get fossil rock, add 3 rock again.
    Just info, my farm 20+ fossils/month
    The amount of rocks placed doesn't affect the number of spawned fossils in any way.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
    X