This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE THE RULES

There are lots of rules for playing growtopia, yet you are very (indirectly) sentiment to rule-breakers. Update the rules! Some of them are never been CLEAR

The only rule I notice for now, which is pretty much the most cancerous, is about the re-use of growtopia sprites

1 person got this ban. ExSaudia.
    The rule he broke: Ebooks using sprites owned or copyrighted by Ubisoft, gaining profits (probably around some thousand dollars yes)

There is a rule about selling sprites owned by Ubisoft.

Selling for wls/dls: Legal
    Selling for $$$: Not Legal

But it's written only in ToS and Forums. How can you expect players to read thousand of words of ur ToS or even bother checking forums. Less people check forums. Just see how much users checked forums. Probably not even close to 20% of the players.

Make the rules CLEAR
    You can't expect players to never disappoint you, or make you wanna ban them, if you can't even make the rules CLEAR

Let's take a look at a much clearer case about this re-use of gt sprites

Obunaga, the famous intro maker, made Intro for iHeMo and PeterW, both of them pay dollars (PeterW explained on one of his videos). Obunaga uses EVEN MUCH MORE gt sprites which are copyrighted by Ubisoft but he didn't even receive a single warning.

All player mistakes about the re-use of gt sprites in the past till now, is basically ur mistake ubisoft.
    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

This is RMT, related, he should think about whether there is a risk if he sells something related to growtopia, I also don't think about the risk of selling e books, because I don't care 😂. But it was a serious problem because it really was game related, and he sold it
    GrowID:RapidRollGT
    Main and BFG Link:OCGU
    Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
      This is RMT, related, he should think about whether there is a risk if he sells something related to growtopia, I also don't think about the risk of selling e books, because I don't care 😂. But it was a serious problem because it really was game related, and he sold it
      What about Obunaga? What if people get banned, because of selling intro for money , because Obunaga sold intro to PeterW and iHeMo. This is not Obunaga's mistake, this is the rule maker's mistake

Comment

• JimIzPro
        JimIzPro commented
        Editing a comment
        They should be banned, perhaps Ubisoft didn't notice this. It's violating the Growtopia Code of Conduct. Clear from the start when it first existed, August 2018.

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

What about Obunaga? What if people get banned, because of selling intro for money , because Obunaga sold intro to PeterW and iHeMo. This is not Obunaga's mistake, this is the rule maker's mistake
      It's ubisoft copyright rules, sprites. Maybe?

Comment

I think ebook its illegal maybe cause same like selling diamond lock, sell with real money its illegal,its my opinions maybe

Comment

in my opinion, the profit of Growtopia is actually easy to get, but there are many players who don't want to think critically about how to profit, as a player, I have found many ways to profit according to my condition, especially on YouTube

Comment

It's ubisoft copyright rules, sprites. Maybe?
            Yes, I never said it's legal, but they never made their rules clear enough, resulting in many player breaking their so-called "rule of reusing sprite"
            Cmon, if a teacher give students unclear rules, and the student actually did something against the rule, who will the principal blame? Of course the student will get a warning, but the main blame is on the teacher

Comment

maybe not because of the e-book problem but because of other things. I checked on Ig / fb reading some related comment posts there were things it hid when in the Tiktok application there are some people who say he sells dl/ teaches something illegal through Tiktok, there are also those who say he was in the Tiktok application, his dl decreased example from 8 to 7.So the conclusion is that from the source of comments from the Ig / FB platform, there are some people who say he did illegal things not from an ebook but from a TikTok application
              Quit for a whil because exam.active again when next clash/St Patrick event

Comment

Originally posted by RIDWANNSGT View Post
                maybe not because of the e-book problem but because of other things. I checked on Ig / fb reading some related comment posts there were things it hid when in the Tiktok application there are some people who say he sells dl/ teaches something illegal through Tiktok, there are also those who say he was in the Tiktok application, his dl decreased example from 8 to 7.So the conclusion is that from the source of comments from the Ig / FB platform, there are some people who say he did illegal things not from an ebook but from a TikTok application
                In the photo that is circulating, there is written the reason, he trades accounts or items, if he is clean from it, then it is related to the ebook

Comment

In the photo that is circulating, there is written the reason, he trades accounts or items, if he is clean from it, then it is related to the ebook
                  What photo? Can dm me on ig @vnzgt

Comment

There are lots of rules for playing growtopia, yet you are very (indirectly) sentiment to rule-breakers. Update the rules! Some of them are never been CLEAR

The only rule I notice for now, which is pretty much the most cancerous, is about the re-use of growtopia sprites

1 person got this ban. ExSaudia.
                    The rule he broke: Ebooks using sprites owned or copyrighted by Ubisoft, gaining profits (probably around some thousand dollars yes)

There is a rule about selling sprites owned by Ubisoft.

Selling for wls/dls: Legal
                    Selling for $$$: Not Legal

But it's written only in ToS and Forums. How can you expect players to read thousand of words of ur ToS or even bother checking forums. Less people check forums. Just see how much users checked forums. Probably not even close to 20% of the players.

Make the rules CLEAR
                    You can't expect players to never disappoint you, or make you wanna ban them, if you can't even make the rules CLEAR

Let's take a look at a much clearer case about this re-use of gt sprites

Obunaga, the famous intro maker, made Intro for iHeMo and PeterW, both of them pay dollars (PeterW explained on one of his videos). Obunaga uses EVEN MUCH MORE gt sprites which are copyrighted by Ubisoft but he didn't even receive a single warning.

All player mistakes about the re-use of gt sprites in the past till now, is basically ur mistake ubisoft.
                    I do personally think that the rules should be updated to be much more clear, but as usual, you have to read the ToS just in case, knowing full all it's a contract that you are obligated to follow.
                    Secondly, about Obunaga making intros, I think that it's OK, as companies, in a way let people make stuff based on the sprites, but the caveat is that it has to benefit the company.
                    In your example, Obunaga makes intros for PeterW, PeterW makes videos that give Growtopia exposure, Ubisoft benefits, PeterW benefits.
                    In the case of ExSaudia, if the reason he is banned is due to the e-book, then there are two things that might happen:
                    - No, it's something else, like the TikTok example that is stated by #8.
                    - Secondly, selling e-books is not legal without the company's consent. Mojang, for example, either wrote the Minecraft tutorial book by themselves or asked someone to write it for them. And I see this e-book issue as ExSaudia himself violating the rules.

Hope that anyone reading this, if you have anything to correct me on, please do.
                    Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaV View Post

I do personally think that the rules should be updated to be much more clear, but as usual, you have to read the ToS just in case, knowing full all it's a contract that you are obligated to follow.
                      Secondly, about Obunaga making intros, I think that it's OK, as companies, in a way let people make stuff based on the sprites, but the caveat is that it has to benefit the company.
                      In your example, Obunaga makes intros for PeterW, PeterW makes videos that give Growtopia exposure, Ubisoft benefits, PeterW benefits.
                      In the case of ExSaudia, if the reason he is banned is due to the e-book, then there are two things that might happen:
                      - No, it's something else, like the TikTok example that is stated by #8.
                      - Secondly, selling e-books is not legal without the company's consent. Mojang, for example, either wrote the Minecraft tutorial book by themselves or asked someone to write it for them. And I see this e-book issue as ExSaudia himself violating the rules.

Hope that anyone reading this, if you have anything to correct me on, please do.
                      Have a nice day.
                      I would like to ask you
                      ANYONE playing gt reads the ToS? Probably even less than a chance of getting ghc

Comment

I would like to ask you
                        ANYONE playing gt reads the ToS? Probably even less than a chance of getting ghc
                        I know it's hypocritical to for me to say that everyone should read the ToS, while I personally don't read the ToS.
                        To be fair, you are obligated to read the ToS nonetheless, The ToS is there to prevent out-of-the-ordinary things from happening.

The importance of the ToS is, to make it simple, used in serious lawsuits.

Comment

What photo? Can dm me on ig @vnzgt
                          U know lah, go check @exsaudia.

Comment

I would like to ask you
                            Go read ubi ToS to be safe if u want to do something related to copyright

Comment

Working...
                            X