IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post

Go read ubi ToS to be safe if u want to do something related to copyright
      Indeed, better to read just in case something happens

Comment

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

I would like to ask you
        ANYONE playing gt reads the ToS? Probably even less than a chance of getting ghc
        That's up to you to not read the ToS, but in case u got banned for a reason, don't you say "I don't know if those rules exist" blablabla
        Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
        also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

Originally posted by Staanley View Post

That's up to you to not read the ToS, but in case u got banned for a reason, don't you say "I don't know if those rules exist" blablabla
          Update: The ebooks doesn't have even a single IMAGE or SPRITE from Ubisoft

Comment

• QueenChloe
            QueenChloe commented
            Editing a comment
            and now you should realize that he sold dls or accounts... As u said by urself, ebook can't be the reason. Never ever trust on greedy ppl. If he was ready to sell some ebook to earn money, do you really think that he wasn't selling some other stuff too to earn money? From my perspective this is clear case: If u actually write a book to earn money from gt, u must be desperate to earn money and greedy. So i bet that he sold something (dls) else too.

So if i pay a random dude from fiverr to make me an awesome gt intro will get me banned?
          IGN: Dreiiiiiii
          MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
          GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

Originally posted by NotStalked View Post
            So if i pay a random dude from fiverr to make me an awesome gt intro will get me banned?
            Nope. You're making an intro for your youtube video, which benefits Ubisoft and gives exposure to the public.

Comment

Read my post in #11.
              ExSaudia is writing a Growtopia e-book WITHOUT the game-maker's consent.
              Secondly, it doesn't benefit Ubisoft, so Ubisoft has the right to ban him.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaV View Post

Read my post in #11.
                ExSaudia is writing a Growtopia e-book WITHOUT the game-maker's consent.
                Secondly, it doesn't benefit Ubisoft, so Ubisoft has the right to ban him.
                Doesn't benefit Ubisoft? This profit trick is actually confirmed that you profit a lot if you buy this ebook and gain access to a whatsapp group
                More players will be interested because they finally have a way to get rich fast, and invites other people

Nothing is even free. YouTube videos also pay YouTubers indirectly. ExSaudia even still grow his channel and influence people to play the game too

Comment

Originally posted by SupaV View Post

Nope. You're making an intro for your youtube video, which benefits Ubisoft and gives exposure to the public.
                  Using growtopia sprites and gaining real money profits from it is illegal

Comment

well, we need clarification about this issue to stop this chaotic war opinion. just like clarification on Alperen case. We don't know he got banned because of buy/sell bgls or banned because of Selling E-Book, which PEPPERISTIC said about

. If ExSaudia got banned because selling E-Book, then the ToS should to be renewed, write down clear rules right there and change Ex's banned to a warning.

hufflewitz NekoRei
                    Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
                    also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

• Dzez
                      Dzez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think we all know why alp got banned

• Staanley
                      Staanley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I mean we need clarification about the reason why ExSaudia banned, same like clarification from Ubisoft on Alperen case.

It DOES NOT benefit ubisoft, as all the profit he gained from making this book is for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
                      It DOES NOT benefit ubisoft, as all the profit he gained from making this book is for himself.
                      His influence benefits ubisoft because players will stay more because of this. Anyways, if you say influence isn't a benefit, then YouTube CC should be banned as they only influence viewers to play and get easy adsense

Comment

Using growtopia sprites and gaining real money profits from it is illegal
                        This is a touchy topic actually.
                        Let me explain,
                        In this case, Ubisoft gets exposure by you, making Growtopia videos, even if you get a profit, Ubisoft indirectly gets a profit by having new people come into the game and play it.

I quote from the Ubisoft ToS no. 11:
                        "In certain Services, you may create, upload, edit, modify, adapt, publish and/or submit names, images, designs, skins, photos, videos, maps, music compositions/sheets, streams, activities and other materials ("User Generated Content” or “UGC”)."

At the same time, if you make a free guide on how to profit on the forums, you won't be banned. You're helping the community.
                        Secondly, in ExSaudia's case, writing a book based on a game without the consent of the developers whilst earning money from it is pure copyright infringement, just like how you can't earn revenue from a video on Youtube if you use copyrighted music.

Hope you understand.

Comment

His influence benefits ubisoft because players will stay more because of this. Anyways, if you say influence isn't a benefit, then YouTube CC should be banned as they only influence viewers to play and get easy adsense
                          One: his influence on Youtube: yes he benefits ubisoft.
                          Secondly: He made a book without Ubisoft's consent bro. That's copyright infringement to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by Staanley View Post
                            well, we need clarification about this issue to stop this chaotic war opinion. just like clarification on Alperen case. We don't know he got banned because of buy/sell bgls or banned because of Selling E-Book, which PEPPERISTIC said about . If ExSaudia got banned because selling E-Book, then the ToS should to be renewed, write down clear rules right there and change Ex's banned to a warning.

hufflewitz NekoRei
                            Mods have to make a statement nonetheless, but I feel that the ban is justified unless he removes the book OR makes it free for everybody to read, as I have said in #28.

Comment

Working...
                            X