Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should close our eyes that all pro player who have buy+ are BROKEN THE RULES,dont too much discussion about it.buy/sell dls is real,mods or devs need more actively combat this

Comment

Originally posted by hermaneft View Post
      We should close our eyes that all pro player who have buy+ are BROKEN THE RULES,dont too much discussion about it.buy/sell dls is real,mods or devs need more actively combat this
      It's better to give people the benefit of the doubt mate.
      Accusing a well-known player/ pro player in Growtopia of doing illegal stuff without proof is morally wrong

Comment

Not all of them break the rules and more mods cost more money.

Comment

Hello guys welcome back with me. In this video i want to bump this thread
          Daily Challenge Possibilities : ​
          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...vember-10-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Noctaliium View Post

Not all of them break the rules and more mods cost more money.
            Mods don't cost money broo

Comment

Yes, they must continue to be active in the frequency according to the work contract, if their salary is based on playing hours and there is no demand for time, that's okay, but its bad, too /fp
              GrowID:RapidRollGT
              Main and BFG Link:OCGU
              Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Exsaudia must send a ticket to find out exactly what the reason is, but if he feels he has never done anything illegal, then the ebook is the cause, but he should send a ticket, maybe he doesn't knowingly or doesn't know if he has ever done something illegal: v, but according to the reasons on the ss that he shared, it is clear that it is related to RMT, option for making sure 👍

Comment

just confirm if it's because of ebook or not
                  if it's not
                  it will probably fix the chaos on Instagram
                  But still, strict rules on ToS should also be explained clearly in /rules
                  IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Can we get official announcement about this ebook issue? We don't need his actual ban reason, but we need know, was it really ebook, or something else. While we don't know, we can again only assume and spread fake news and that makes ppl just more angry and causes chaos. So could we get clear answer: Did he get banned cause of selling ebook yes or no? That's all what we need to know. Baskerville NekoRei Or if we can't ask that then: Is selling gt themed ebook for real money illegal, yes or no?

Comment

Just tell exsaudia to send tickets, mods won't speak up here, the support team will see more details, or if the reason is like the one on her Instagram, the team will ask the person who gave the punishment

If exsaudia has never done anything illegal, what is the cause other than the ebook

Comment

• QueenChloe
                        QueenChloe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        we don't know what he does. He could be dl seller, csn host, auto farmer... We really can't know what ppl does behind closed curtains. I could be biggest scammer too, or dl seller and you wouldn't know that... You could be csn host and i wouldn't know that. So why ppl assume that he tells all his dirty lil secrets for us?

• NotStalked
                        NotStalked commented
                        Editing a comment
                        mods will speak here, like clover vs alperen issue...

• JimIzPro
                        JimIzPro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NotStalked That's because there were so much Super Broadcasts in-game with toxicity blowing having the need for them to step in and tell everyone publicly what has happened.

Yeah we don't know 100% about exsaudia. I hope mods confirm it because I disagree if he got suspended because sell e-book. I have reason!
                      remember about anons got suspended? First, they said because Wotd trophy dup, wrong ban, etc.. After mods confirm, he tell us about his illegal midman. (I really" Surprise that mods really" Work 😂)
                      Again! We don't know 100% about exsaudia. Maybe he was bought/sold dls for real money?? Maybe Fake Giveaway (fake winner) after that sell GS/Legendlock/Magplant, after that sell it for real money? Idk
                      I disagree he got banned because sell e book because no rules about sell e-book/mannequin/shirt/etc original.
                      I know sell e book is new in this game. And I think after he sold his e book, many people copy and sell e book (maybe scam etc). But. BUT... That is Buyer ebook problem!!
                      Don't talk about copyright because Growtopia not made that e-book!!
                      Don't judge mods because MAYBE mods right, maybe!!!
                      ​​​​

Comment

This is my personal take on this.
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, not all parts of this post may be correct.

I am more on the "I think e-book selling is legal."

According to the Growtopia Code and from past references, only assets and sprites, in-game items, and accounts are not allowed to be sold for real currency. As said by some players, the e-book did not include any sprites at all. They are all text. This cannot be counted as illegal in a way if we follow the Growtopia Code of Conduct. Remember when everyone was asking whether trading art or videos for in-game items were allowed? They said:

For trading items completely outside of the game such as merchandise, art commissions, etc., as long as these items are original creations, and do not infringe any copyright laws, i.e. using any official Growtopia sprites and designs, they are free to sell them for real-life currency and will not, in any way, result to suspension of their account.
                        Aka arts drawn by hand, no involvement of Growtopia sprites, assets, and designs at all.

On the other hand, I think it also is illegal talking about intellectual property rights and copyright laws.

UBISOFT HAS THE LEGAL RIGHTS TO EVERY SINGLE PART OF GROWTOPIA
                        Ubisoft owns Growtopia’s Intellectual Property Rights. All the game assets and sprites are Ubisoft’s sole property. You have our permission to use the sprite sheet as long as the following conditions are met: ...
                        It also means that only Ubisoft can profit and gain money out of Growtopia because it is only solely their property and not others' property. Using its name or anything related to it to benefit oneself is illegal. They must have the rights to be able to write those e-books about or related to Growtopia, because after all, the game isn't theirs, and the Terms of Service and Growtopia Code of Conduct clearly are disallowing all players to gain money out of Growtopia in any way or in any form. Growtopia only allows players to use their sprites and assets as long no money is gained from it.

As for Youtube and Twitch (or other platforms), it is normal for creators to earn money out of Growtopia video because after all, since the beginning, they were already allowed to make Growtopia videos and possibly gain money out of it. Name a game where creators aren't allowed to earn money from it. Exactly, I don't think there is. Otherwise, they'd stop them from making videos in general. It was only those applications and websites that they're not allowing creators to earn revenue from via in-app purchases or ads.

For ExSaudia's ban, we can't be too sure about the real reason of the ban. It could be that he was actually selling in-game stuff for money, who knows? And if he was, he's guilty. For now, innocent until proven guilty.

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
                        - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

thread will probably get removed like all of the other ones regarding this

Comment

apart from e-book, PEPPERISTIC can you promise that exsaudia never sold his dls

Comment

Originally posted by billionsky View Post
                              apart from e-book, PEPPERISTIC can you promise that exsaudia never sold his dls
                              I have continuously ask any moderators involved in this investigating if ExSaudia's ban is because ebook or not.
                              IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

Working...
                              X