X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kairos View Post
    Hello, everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention.

First, we would like to remind everyone that we do not share any account's ban reason. This is something only the owner can request.

For your questions about an E-Book being illegal, as long as it doesn't contain any sprites or assets from Growtopia, it should be fine. Any content/application about Growtopia a player produces without infringing the Growtopian Code, is legal.

We also re-investigated ExSaudia's account and we can confirm that the ban isn't warranted. The punishment has been lifted. We also apologise for the inconvenience.

~ Kairos
    Thank for the Official Confirmation about this issue.
    Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
    also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

• myLocation
      myLocation commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this

Requesting to close thread as everything is confirmed and clear
    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

Comment

The law is made only for poor players. The law applies only to poor players, pro players are free from penalties. The law is sharp downward blunt above.

Comment

• hermaneft
        hermaneft commented
        Editing a comment
        You are a part of that conspiracy.low brain

• QueenChloe
        QueenChloe commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, i am the one who pulls on the strings and makes all decisions in Growtopia, didn't u know that?

• hermaneft
        hermaneft commented
        Editing a comment
        You a part of that conspiracy,act holy as never guilty,remember all pro player always break a code.i hope you dont use auto clicker to get gems who use 40 bots.low brain

Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
      There are lots of rules for playing growtopia, yet you are very (indirectly) sentiment to rule-breakers. Update the rules! Some of them are never been CLEAR

The only rule I notice for now, which is pretty much the most cancerous, is about the re-use of growtopia sprites

1 person got this ban. ExSaudia.
      The rule he broke: Ebooks using sprites owned or copyrighted by Ubisoft, gaining profits (probably around some thousand dollars yes)

There is a rule about selling sprites owned by Ubisoft.

Selling for wls/dls: Legal
      Selling for $$$: Not Legal

But it's written only in ToS and Forums. How can you expect players to read thousand of words of ur ToS or even bother checking forums. Less people check forums. Just see how much users checked forums. Probably not even close to 20% of the players.

Make the rules CLEAR
      You can't expect players to never disappoint you, or make you wanna ban them, if you can't even make the rules CLEAR

Let's take a look at a much clearer case about this re-use of gt sprites

Obunaga, the famous intro maker, made Intro for iHeMo and PeterW, both of them pay dollars (PeterW explained on one of his videos). Obunaga uses EVEN MUCH MORE gt sprites which are copyrighted by Ubisoft but he didn't even receive a single warning.

All player mistakes about the re-use of gt sprites in the past till now, is basically ur mistake ubisoft.
      i forget tread close
      Visit My World : SELLCOLOREDR
      And FARMEVENT1

Change My Mind Now

Comment

How is it possible that an unsecured assumption could cause the person to be suspended
        GrowID:RapidRollGT
        Main and BFG Link:OCGU
        Daily Free Chand BFG With VIP Entrance

Comment

Originally posted by JimIzPro View Post

You cannot compare Minecraft for Growtopia for they actually allow players to earn money in different ways as they wish.
          Maybe...?

But I wasn't the one who brought up Minecraft, it was the guy I was replying to.

Comment

• JimIzPro
            JimIzPro commented
            Editing a comment
            Nevermind, my bad on my part. I didn't read it properly. Apologies.

Nice to be a pro player a imunity work 100%,a part of conspiration,
          Attached Files

Comment

• Judavid
            Judavid commented
            Editing a comment
            As a "pro" player I can 100% assure you mods ignore us too.
            We have no immunity what so ever.
            Although some players seem to think it it's definitely not the case.
            Ubisoft is definitely dishing out some fine bans to long term "pro" players.

Don't feel like it's any different because it's not.
            :-)

Originally posted by hermaneft View Post
          Nice to be a pro player a imunity work 100%,a part of conspiration,
          I don't think he knows why he was banned or unbanned.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post
            How is it possible that an unsecured assumption could cause the person to be suspended
            Probably because he had profited thousand of dollars alrd

Comment

Probably because he had profited thousand of dollars alrd
              Yes, but if it is still a conjecture, "no warranty", how can they give permanent punishment , suspend is certain, unless there is a mistake, so if many people are suspended without certaintly about their mistakes, this is not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidRollGT View Post

Yes, but if it is still a conjecture, "no warranty", how can they give permanent punishment , suspend is certain, unless there is a mistake, so if many people are suspended without certaintly about their mistakes, this is not fair.
                Yep I can't agree more I had suggested a feature called "temporal investgation suspension" so that the suspect will be suspended temporarily, with a reason of: investgation

Comment

Profiting from copyrighted material is against more than just the rules.
                  IGN - Jud
                  Main world - HELLO
                  Instagram - JuD.Growtopia

Goal -
                  Title - 100%/100%
                  New goals.
                  1) complete all classics.
                  2) complete all epics.

Comment

Yep I can't agree more I had suggested a feature called "temporal investgation suspension" so that the suspect will be suspended temporarily, with a reason of: investgation
                    Temp ban would be actually good. I hear monthly stories how ppl get banned and they have no idea why. What if non famous ppl get banned somehow accidentally? Does anyone investigate it?

Comment

Good suggestion, If usually they carry out a permanent sentence even if it's uncertain, it is better if they do this, they should really investigate it until it is guaranteed by the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Judavid View Post
                        Profiting from copyrighted material is against more than just the rules.
                        He isn't profiting anything copyrighted. The ebooks doesn't contain any copyrighted materials, and also, his ban isn't valid, it's removed

Comment

Working...
                        X