This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHOST HACKER EVERYWHERE

So occasionally happen when some hacker enter the world and spawn so much ghost sprites everywhere. It also make entire world laggy.

Here's the Photo by the way

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (4977)_LI.jpg
Views:	814
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	6989779​​​​​​

Have u guys met this kinda thing? I hope can be fix soon
    My Instagram @boyde.gt
    Visit my main world in ASBOY
    Originally posted by Hamumu
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap. You see them on birds quite commonly, sometimes as many as 2 per bird!

They even spell nub xD
    sup...
    Discord : gato#9996

Comment

ofc in the last 2020 and the early 2021, too much hackers spreading. Starts from duplications, super punch (I saw it myself, the hacker didnt wear any clothes). I met one hacker who has flying ability, can't punch the hacker with super punch although there are no punch jammer, also he can punch people real hard until we all can float in the air becoz of the hacker's punch. Dont forget the HEAVEN world case, the hackers are trying to test their ability to improve it into auto farming (my thoughts).
      My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
      Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho
      nvm

Comment

Originally posted by A2GTs View Post
        ofc in the last 2020 and the early 2021, too much hackers spreading. Starts from duplications, super punch (I saw it myself, the hacker didnt wear any clothes). I met one hacker who has flying ability, can't punch the hacker with super punch although there are no punch jammer, also he can punch people real hard until we all can float in the air becoz of the hacker's punch. Dont forget the HEAVEN world case, the hackers are trying to test their ability to improve it into auto farming (my thoughts).
        Yeah, don't forget the BUYSCIMITAR hackers
        IGN: GideonPogi
        YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
        Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
        Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

• A2GTs
          A2GTs commented
          Editing a comment
          yes that what i was mentioned

I doubt it'll get fixed before something crazy comes out of it.

Comment

Its Just Ectoplasm They not Hacker -.-

Comment

• Gideonpogi23
            Gideonpogi23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Who would have Thousands of them and use them for just trolling people in a minute? And how a level 1-5 player have alot of them, isn't it looks suspicious?

• GODAPOLLYON
            GODAPOLLYON commented
            Editing a comment
            Then explain why there are hundreds of ectoplasm spawning every few seconds

No it’s hacking in big trade worlds they can also change the little symbols that appear when your talking and the brb next to your name when your doing something in your menu.
          My Way:

Be Kind
          Be Humble
          Be Wise

Comment

Well Ubisoft don't care on hackers lol, they will fix it when they see Hackers can spawn items like a dev can do...
            IGN: GideonPogi
            YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
            Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
            Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

Hello everyone,

The team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. We will provide you with an update when we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaohboi View Post
                Hello everyone,

The team is aware of this issue and is currently looking into it. We will provide you with an update when we have more information. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

~ Pharaohboi
                wow the team is aware of this and didnt fix in 1 month or so? or just saw it today?
                idkk

Comment

Originally posted by More69 View Post

wow the team is aware of this and didnt fix in 1 month or so? or just saw it today?
                  idkk
                  Ironically, I saw them during the MODANNIVERSARY where quite a number of moderators were present.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post

Ironically, I saw them during the MODANNIVERSARY where quite a number of moderators were present.
                    LOL
                    bruh
                    LOOOL
                    NO word
                    LOOOOL

Comment

Hello everyone,

Since this issue should be fixed now, I will be closing this thread. Thank you for your continuous support.

~ Pharaohboi

Comment

Working...
                      X