We need better iotm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need better iotm's

Please give me your honest opinion, mods if your reading please understand. we have been getting alot of useless iotm's, we need to change that.

So far the iotm have been bad. we have to many jump and pickaxe items we need more farm items. the only useful iotm for farming are magplant and rayman. would better to add useful iotm's.

( I know this wont be added but in my opinion a good idea idk about the other people.) As of that. ingame there are many different type of "items like magplants" like gaia and ut but there aren't any other types of rayman. maybe add a item that does same affect as rayman but only punches 2 blocks instead of 3. it could be named something different too or a complete different style of a item so people wont guess the name easy. we really need more farming items even if rayman. having farming items out you could increase the amount of gems it costs as well.

we do not need more useless items such as: pickaxe affect, double jump, long punch, speed affect etc

iotm should be good op items in the shop for a limited time. I feel like adding more Farming items would help people do what Growtopia was meant for. punch build grow and make friends...

yes auto farmers will use it but think of it this way. auto farmers auto farm without any items as well cant really stop them. Don't make all of gt suffer with useless items that we already have hundreds of items that do the same affect.

Yes. We need ubi to rerelease mags and raymans for free
    Noooooo problemo

Comment

no not re release stuff but to release better farming iotm. when magplant came out i thought maybe they would add a magplant 1000-4000. but they did not do that

Comment

Wow, another one of those trash thread
        ​​​​​​ It's kind of tiring to say things over and over again.

Comment

How is it trash? this iotm looks very bad with the aura around it amd also how many double jump items do we have in gt? why do we need a crown double jumping item or pickaxe affect items? there are so many alternate items to you? explain?

Comment

yes, we love another suggestion that is going to destroy economy again.

Also please check this thread by clicking here!
            Contact Me

IGN: SarpTurker
            Discord: SARP#1569

Goals

Golden Pickaxe - []
            Legendary Title - []

Comment

That is not the point. My point is, you are asking for a Rayman alternatives, when it's super obvious that it will make gems inflation much faster than before. It will obviously break the economy, that's why devs decided not to make another "useful iotm". Magplant and rayman is a mistake, they said it theirselves. This kind of question have been asked hundreds of time (not exaggerating) in the forum.

Comment

the economy is already broken? we legit have 4 USEFUL farming iotm and alot of useless items nobody really needs

the recent iotm haven't even been looking good

the only reason why the economy is broken is because all gt players hog items and dont sell due to prices rising and the limited amount of items from players being banned or players quitting

Comment

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
                  That is not the point. My point is, you are asking for a Rayman alternatives, when it's super obvious that it will make gems inflation much faster than before. It will obviously break the economy, that's why devs decided not to make another "useful iotm". Magplant and rayman is a mistake, they said it theirselves. This kind of question have been asked hundreds of time (not exaggerating) in the forum.
                  note that there is no stopping gem inflation at this point, after they release mags a little while later gaia and ut come out, we need more farming items not double jump items or floating items or anything useless that does not even look good,

Comment

Yes, inflation cannot be stopped, BUT, that doesn't mean we can't slow it down. By implementing your suggestion, just like i said before, it's speeding up the inflation by alot.

Also, please read my full statement before going for another reply, as i already said anything that answers all your question.

Comment

Listen mate, lemme give you some information. Magplant and rayman were a mistake, they said it theirselves. And why is there UT and Gaia? Because they made it as a counterpart for magplant. They thought by making those item, it will make magplant common or people will just go for UT/Gaia rather than magplant.

And after a while, their predictions are wrong. Magplant still goes up in price and is in high demand. Once again, you're wrong thinking that they are just adding random iotm.

Comment

• MegaXavierGT
                        MegaXavierGT commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'd like a link to the dev team saying it was a mistake. I've heard everyone say how the dev team said it was a mistake, but I haven't seen any direct quotes from them. Don't get me wrong because I do believe they were a mistake, but I've never seen an actual quote from the devs stating it was a mistake.

i did read it all the way through. im saying we need MORE farming items instead of ugly useful items. there are many farmers who wish there was a easier way to farm (hint) thats why magplant came out. all farmers where happy. (benbarrage) bought 200 of them . there are so limited mags in game rised over time because he never picked them up or used them. when he picked them up the price dropped back down to 32dls over time when he said hes not sellings mags they started rising again. rayman is 105dls now it rised because limited amount in game because of auto farmers who where banned. imagine if you where new u went to a bfg and saw rayman just grinding out the stock. it would give new players less of a chance to get gems per world. so there fore we need more items for old and new players for farmers. nobody wants to save up 106dls - 84dls just to beable to farm themselfs or afford a item they really need when they cant get it.

Comment

Wow. Just wow. After all my explanation, you still think adding farming items like rayman and magplant is still a good idea?

Also, just for your information. Only some people, not even 10% of the community goes to free bfg with rayman. You know why? Because they are auto farming with their so-called USEFUL IOTMS called magplant and rayman.

​​​​

Comment

Nowadays IOTM is served for only cosmetics purpose,if you dont like it just dont buy.
                          IGN : Tious

Comment

Originally posted by mykzben View Post
                            Wow. Just wow. After all my explanation, you still think adding farming items like rayman and magplant is still a good idea?

Also, just for your information. Only some people, not even 10% of the community goes to free bfg with rayman. You know why? Because they are auto farming with their so-called USEFUL IOTMS called magplant and rayman.

​​​​
                            btw gaia and ut did affect the price of magplants. if u ask anyone they will tell you the only reason mag has not rised past 60dls is because of gaia and ut.

Comment

Working...
                            X